Mono-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples, and my phone number: +86 158 5821 3997.
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Is getting solar panels worth it for your home?
- Yes, solar panels are a great way to save on electricity costs for your home. 4 things I can tell you to look out for are: Make sure you can fit enough solar panels on your house to make a decent saving. If you don't have the roof space then you can't put up enough panels and you might as well not bother. For a medium sized home, I would say that you should go no smaller than 2.2kW in solar panels. If you can fit more then go for it. Make sure that the inverter that is used is big enough. It has to deal with the watts from the solar panels back to the power board to convert it as useable energy. If you have a rebate system where you live then make sure you use it. Where I am we have carbon credits that the government will give you that you use to offset the cost of purchasing solar. Don't fall for gimmicks where a company will promise you that you won't pay electricity every again. In order for that to happen you need to be putting more electricity back in the grid as you are currently using so you either need a huge amount of solar panels or you really need to cut back on what you are currently using.
- Q:A good brand of solar panels for my house?
- You don't say what you are doing. Are you trying to get electricity from them and need solar photovoltaic panels or are you trying to run a heating or hot water system and need solar thermal panels. It is unfortunate that both of these are known as solar panels as they are really two entirely different designs. Currently the solar thermal panels are more efficient and therefore have a quicker pay back period usually measured in lower single digit years while the photovoltaic panels have paybacks that are sometimes more than double that unless you figure in increased property values and state and federal subsidiaries and tax credits where available. Edit: Recent advances make any current investment in photovoltaic panels likely to be obsolete in 5 years. Still someone has to be on the cutting edge. Two currently available technologies are concentrating the sun's rays within the collector on a much small chip area.2 This improves the efficiency and lowers the cost as concentrators are cheaper than chips. The other option is newer chips that accept a wider spectrum of solar energy.3 This has the potential advantage of producing more energy on cloudy days. This may not be so important in your situation. Balanced against cutting edge technology will be the possibility of getting older panels at a less expensive cost. The bottem line will always be pay back period. More panels at a lower efficiency and cheaper price will be just as good as high efficiency at a higher price if the numbers work out. 4 Between two answers here you now have a criteria for selection and some recomendations. Good luck with your project.
- Q:What does it mean when a solar panel is 00w?
- Wattage okorder.com
- Q:Do grid-tied solar panel systems have to be installed professionally?
- By an utility approved qualified individual. The utilities really hate it if their maintenance people working on the power lines gets electrocuted because some solar powered inverter didn't shut off when they shut the line off.
- Q:Im looking at getting solar panels.
- I recenty had a system installed for my home, you can get a system that will dramatically reduce your over all electric bill for $20K. My system which is currently running my meter backwards from about 8:30 am till about 6pm cost me around $8K, I did get a $0K rebate and I'll get a $2K federal tax credit. I just had the system installed this week, so I won't know how much it will take away from my yearly consumption for a while. I personally think an overall system is a beter financial option. If you get one that just runs your a/c then you lose the benifit of the energy it is producing when the a/c isn't running. It makes sense to have a system to run an item that is located away from a source of electricity, but then you would need to invest in a storage system. The best advice, is to have a contractor come out and give you a quote. You can get a system that will produce part of your electricity all year and you can always add to it at a later time to eleminate your electric bill.
- Q:How to build a solar panel?
- To build an effective but cheap solar panel, you need some expert advice. I recommend you get your hands on the comprehensive e-book and video instructions by Michael Harvey. His guide is very easy to follow and it will help you make a complete solar power system for less than $200. He also teaches how to make windmills. I hope this helps!
- Q:where could i buy a cheap and low cost solar panel regulator?
- duh, circuit city.
- Q:Are photovoltaics to do with solar panels?
- Solar panels are a generic term for any type of solar collecting panel. There are two major types: Photovoltaic uses substances that turn the incoming radiation directly into electricity. Usually you have to have direct sunlight (no clouds) for this to work well. Solar thermal is also used in a lot of areas. Here the radiation is used to heat a circulating fluid (often water directly), and then that is either used directly, or it's used for heat exchange with a heat pump or a boiler system. Solar thermal can collect significant heat even on a cloudy day. So a solar panel could be made of photovoltaic panels, but it doesn't have to be.
- Q:i want to light up a building using solar panel what do i need?
- The solar panels are made in China because there are fewer environmental regulations and cheap coal power. It takes a lot of energy to melt silicon and there are toxic waste products. It would be three to five times more expensive to make the panels in the US ( three times is just for reprocessing the toxic wastes ). Solar cell made in China are about $2 a watt, perhaps as low as $ a watt but in truth the claims for $ a watt or less solar panels as in thin film solar panels have much lower efficiency and require perhaps ten times more surface area.
- Q:Does the new horizons has a solar panel for it power resources instead using nuclear generator?
- It uses the nuclear decay of plutonium in a 'Radioisotope Thermoelectric Generator, or RTG. The heat of plutonium decay is captured and converted to electricity. Pioneers 0 and , Curiosity on Mars, and other deep-space probes use this, as the sun's light is too dim to use solar panels.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range