POLISHED ALUMINIUM PLATES FOR MOLD PRODUCTION
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 4000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1.Structure of Product Description：Polished aluminium sheets 6061 for mold production
2. Our Strength:
c. Shortest service.
4. Common Specification
1000mm*2000mm, 1500*3000mm, etc.
What is the quality standard?
---Usually our standard is GB3880-2006 or others.
What is the width range?
---It is from 1000mm to 2500mm, etc.
What is the length range:
---It is from 2000mm to 6000mm, etc.
What is the MOQ for your products yet?
---Normally it is around 5 tons/each size.
What is your mainly products?
---Normally they are aluminum sheet, checkered sheet,
mirror finish aluminium sheet, aluminum casting coil, etc.
- The electrical resistivity of aluminum sheets, totaling 101 in number, can fluctuate based on the grade and condition of the aluminum. On average, the electrical resistivity of aluminum is approximately 2.65 x 10^-8 ohm-meters. It should be emphasized that this value may experience slight variations due to impurities or other factors.
- There are several methods of joining aluminum sheets without welding. 1. Adhesive bonding: This method involves using an adhesive to bond two aluminum sheets together. The adhesive creates a strong and durable bond, and it can be applied in various ways such as tapes, liquid adhesives, or films. Adhesive bonding is a popular choice as it provides a clean and aesthetically pleasing finish. 2. Mechanical fastening: This method involves using mechanical fasteners such as screws, rivets, or bolts to join aluminum sheets together. These fasteners provide a strong and reliable connection and are commonly used in industries where disassembly or repair is required. Mechanical fastening is also relatively easy to implement and does not require any additional equipment. 3. Clinching: Clinching is a cold-forming process that involves joining aluminum sheets by using a punch and die to create a strong interlock between them. This method is suitable for thin aluminum sheets and offers good mechanical strength. Clinching is a cost-effective alternative to welding, as it does not require any additional materials or heat. 4. Friction stir welding: Although not technically welding, friction stir welding is a solid-state joining process that uses a rotating tool to generate frictional heat between the aluminum sheets. As the tool moves along the joint, it creates a plasticized region that is then consolidated to form a strong bond. Friction stir welding is mainly used for joining thicker aluminum sheets and offers excellent mechanical properties. 5. Folded joints: This method involves folding the edges of two aluminum sheets together to create a joint. The folded joint can be secured by using adhesives, mechanical fasteners, or a combination of both. Folded joints provide good strength and stiffness, and they are commonly used in applications where a seamless appearance is desired. These methods offer various advantages and can be chosen based on the specific requirements of the project, including the desired strength, appearance, and ease of implementation.
- Q:What is the use?
- The three and 3000 series aluminum on behalf of 300330033A21. Also known as China's 3000 series aluminum antirust aluminum production process is more outstanding.3000 series aluminum is made of manganese as main components. The contents of 1.0-1.5 in between. Is a series of anti rust function better. Routine application in air conditioning, ice box, car etc. in the moist environment, price more than 1000 written columns, is a commonly used alloy series.The four and 4000 series aluminum aluminum on behalf of 4A014000 series belongs to the high silicon content series. Usually silicon content between 4.5-6.0%. Belongs to the building material, mechanical parts, forging materials, welding materials; low melting point, good corrosion resistance of the product description: has the characteristics of heat resistance, wear resistanceThe five and 5000 Series 5052.5005.5083.5A05 series.5000 series aluminum plate belongs to the representative of the more commonly used aluminium alloy series, the main elements of magnesium, magnesium content in 3-5%. Also called aluminum magnesium alloy. The main characteristics of low density, high tensile strength, elongation rate is high. In the same area under the weight of the aluminium magnesium alloy is lower than that of other series. It is commonly used in aviation, such as aircraft fuel tank. The application in the conventional industries are more widely. The processing technology for slab continuous casting and rolling, which belongs to the aluminum plate series so can do deep processing. Oxidation belongs to one of the more mature aluminum series in China 5000 series aluminum plate.
- Indeed, aluminum sheets possess a remarkable capability to be effortlessly molded or flexed. Renowned for its exceptional malleability and ductility, aluminum exhibits a remarkable propensity to be readily fashioned into diverse contours and curves. The manipulation of this versatile metal can be accomplished through an assortment of techniques, encompassing rolling, pressing, and even manual utilization of tools. Given its pliability, aluminum emerges as the preferred choice within industries such as automotive, aerospace, and construction, wherein the fabrication of intricate shapes and bends is a common necessity. Moreover, the lightweight nature and inherent resistance to corrosion further enhance aluminum's suitability for shaping and bending endeavors.
- Aluminum sheets are known for their excellent machinability. They can be easily cut, drilled, and shaped using various machining processes. The softness and low melting point of aluminum make it highly conducive to machining operations. Additionally, aluminum sheets exhibit good chip formation and evacuation, resulting in smooth and efficient machining.
- Generally, aluminum sheets exhibit resistance to corrosion from saltwater. When exposed to air or water, including saltwater, aluminum naturally develops a protective oxide layer. This layer serves as a barrier, preventing additional corrosion and safeguarding the underlying metal. Furthermore, aluminum is both lightweight and durable, making it a favored choice for numerous marine applications such as boats, shipbuilding, and offshore structures. Nevertheless, it is important to acknowledge that the level of resistance to saltwater corrosion may differ based on the specific alloy and surface treatment of the aluminum sheets. Consequently, selecting the appropriate alloy and applying protective coatings can further enhance the corrosion resistance of aluminum sheets in saltwater environments.
- There are several safety factors to consider when dealing with aluminum sheets. Firstly, it is essential to wear suitable personal protective equipment (PPE) such as safety glasses and gloves. These items will shield the eyes from flying debris and the hands from cuts or sharp edges. Secondly, it is crucial to handle aluminum sheets with caution due to their sharpness. To minimize the risk of injury, it is advisable to use gloves and other tools when lifting or moving the sheets. Additionally, it is important to be mindful of the weight to avoid straining or injuring the back. Fire hazards are another aspect to consider. Aluminum is highly flammable, particularly in the form of dust or shavings. Therefore, it is vital to maintain a clean work area, free from loose aluminum debris. Having appropriate fire extinguishing equipment nearby and being aware of emergency exit locations is also recommended. Moreover, it is important to use proper techniques and tools when cutting or shaping aluminum sheets. Using the correct saws or shears can reduce the risk of injury. Securing the sheets adequately is also necessary to prevent any movement or falling during the cutting process. Lastly, being aware of potential health hazards associated with aluminum is crucial. Inhaling aluminum dust or fumes can be harmful, so it is important to work in a well-ventilated area or use respiratory protection when necessary. In conclusion, the safety considerations for handling and working with aluminum sheets include wearing appropriate PPE, handling the sheets with care, minimizing fire hazards, using proper cutting techniques and tools, and being aware of potential health hazards. By following these precautions, the risks associated with working with aluminum sheets can be minimized, ensuring a safe working environment.
- The specific heat capacity of aluminum sheets is approximately 0.897 J/g°C. This means that it requires 0.897 joules of energy to raise the temperature of 1 gram of aluminum by 1 degree Celsius. The specific heat capacity may vary slightly depending on the purity and specific alloy of the aluminum sheet, but this value is a good approximation for most common aluminum sheets.
- Q:Hi I am getting a laptop pretty soon and have pretty much decided on a Mac. But really a white macbook is $1150, and aluminum is $1400. And just so no one says this, the white one is updated with all the same hardware(Advanced graphics, etc.) I want to get it asap so the $250 would mean about 2 months longer which would kind of be a drag. I also understand the aluminum doesn't have a firewire port, but idk what the hell that even is so can someone explain what it is and why I would care about it. Basically, is it worth the 2 months and $250 for the aluminum. Thanks.
- I've been researching this same thing. what I've learned is the new one pice aluminum body model is much stronger and built with a fall censer to protect the hard drive if the unit should be dropped. The screen is also lit by LED which is brighter and lasts longer than conventional screens. Save the extra $250 for it, you wont regret it. Check out the link, it clearly defines why ALUMINUM IS BETTER.
- Q:whst should I notice while welding aluminum sheet and aluminum block?
- two types of aluminum reach melting points, aluminum block must be preheated when you weld them with small current, you will know how to do it. You can use argon-arc welding back and forth, preheat it with small current.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like