Patterned Glass is a kind of decorative translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. With the special properties of decorations, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand it can limit or prevent a clear view effectively, leading to a good "secret" result and a beautiful decorative effect.
1. Diversified and colorful patterns including Karatachi, Flora, Mistlite, Nashiji, Kasumi, Chinchilla, Moran, Aqualite, Masterlite, Millennium, Raindown, etc.
2. Distinctive and original design.
3. Stereoscopic effects and never-fading patterns.
4. Easy to be processed (cutted, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated, screen-printed, etc.)
Patterns for you to choose from:
Karatchi, Flora, Muro/Mora, Mistlite, etc.
Size: customized size
Patterned Glass is widely used in all kinds of public and private places, such as offices, meeting rooms, hotels, hospitals, gymnasiums, bathrooms, washrooms, etc. It can also be applied in inlaid doors, glass furniture, shower rooms, colored crystal glass, glass partitions, bathroom doors and windows and other areas.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- To strike lightly or with fingers. Crystal glass can produce metal crisp sound, and waves a beautiful lingering in the air. We will see at the reception banquet, high-end glasses scenes in the movie, a kind of glass between the collision sound is. And high school, low grade crystal glass sound is also different. Like some low-end crystal glass or ordinary glass voice is relatively boring.
- Q:What chemicals added to the PVB resin powder can be diluted into a transparent liquid?
- Polyvinyl butyral (Polyvinyl butyral) PVB.... PVB resin itself contains many hydroxyl (OH) radicals, with some thermosetting resin (Thermosetting resin) (Cross linking reaction produced a bridging reaction) to improve chemical resistance and film hardness and excellent coating properties. High transparency (Transparent), (elastic), elastic toughness (Toughness), alkali resistance, oil resistance and flexibility, impact resistance and low temperature. Because of its special chemical structure, so there is a strong combination of glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, leather and wood.
- Q:Samsung LCD panel information
- Landlord, you take this screen is not the LCD screen, and the other is the plasma screen.It should be a 46 inch plasma TV set.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- FRP is a composite made of resin and glass fiber, while carbon fiber is only a single material. But the glass steel now evolved into a collectively, not only composite resin and glass fiber made of glass steel, resin and other fibers, including carbon fiber made of composite material we also often referred to as glass steel. But carbon fibers are much stronger than glass fibers, and carbon fibers are electrically conductive. High strength, antistatic, carbon fiber glass fiber reinforced plastics. In general, carbon fibers can be a kind of raw material for glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP), which is obviously different.
- Q:Not man-made destruction, why toughened glass suddenly broken?
- A ton of glass raw materials, at least 3-4 of nickel sulfide crystals, the number of tons of glass made of pieces of a square size glass, which will have 3-4 to explode, which is self depicting the image of.
- Q:How do I see whether the raw material of tempered glass is made of float glass or standard glass?!
- In the sun or under the light, look at the projection, float shadow is very weak, light transmission of good, lattice black lines, one by one
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- 1. coarse crushing jaw crusher, 2. cone crusher, 3. sand machine, 4. screening machine, 5. finished products
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Inorganic glass is quartz (SiO2) glass. Its toughness and strength are better than that of organic glass, but inorganic glass has good corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance. It is superior to plexiglass
- Q:How to identify and select high quality insulating glass?
- The raw materials of the latter two kinds of insulating glass are glass, aluminium strip, insert angle, butyl glue, double component polysulfide glue or silicone rubber, drying agent and compound sealant.Jieyang Hongguang glass is a special glass, customer service very detailed answer.
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- Glass wool belongs to a kind of glass fiber, it is a kind of man-made inorganic fiber. Glass wool is the molten glass fibrosis, the formation of cotton like material, chemical composition of glass, is a kind of inorganic fibers. With good forming, small volume density, thermal conductivity, both thermal insulation, sound-absorbing performance, corrosion resistance, chemical stability.
We are a scientific enterprise engaged in the design, research, manufacturing, development and sale of art glass (decorative glass).
Our main products are acid etched glass, frosted glass, no fingerprint glass, deep acid etched glass, acid etched color mirror, silk screening glass, paint coated glass, color mirror etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 9001:2008；QS-9000；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range