1. Specifications of PA Film:
Excellent barrier to gas, fat and transmission of aroma
Exceptional Mechanical Strength
High resistance to impact punctures and pin holing
Heat resistance, low temperature resistance
Non toxic odorless and printability
2. Usage of PA Film:
PA films are used for packaging for all kinds of things like retort foods, packaging for frozen foods and liquid foods, precooked Foods, ham and sausage packing etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PA Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on kitchen ventilator? ?
- Heat it with fire, and then slowly scrape it off.
- Q:Is there any protective film for computer screen that can protect the eyes ?
- Find and open the advanced settings for screen color to set Hue (tone) to 85, Sat (saturation) to 90 and Lum (brightness) to 205 which can turn the color of the computer screen into light green, meaning the Eye-protection Mode is on. In addition, you can put a potted cactus to help absorb some computer radiation. As for diet, eating more vagetables and drinking more water are also helpful. And most importantly, you should use your eyes in a scientific way--looking into the distance every 30 minutes facing the computer and doing some eye exercises to relieve the visual fatigue.
- Q:How to tear off the protective film on the stainless steel security door?
- The reason why you can't remove the film is that the outer film made from polyethylene material chemecally reacts with the surface paint of the door. And the film and the paint stick to each other. You can clean the film with some of the paint using thinners. But I think it doesn't affect too much.
- Q:Decorate the entrance door and protect the film with any glue
- The door door is made of inkjet material, which is still sealed with tape, and will stay flat as much as possible. Some outside may use soft protective film, but most will still use adhesive tape to seal, and the possibility of using glue is very small.
- Q:What is the difference between PET protective film and PE protective film?
- PE protective film is based on special polythene (PE) plastic film, which is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film, medium density polyethylene and low-density polyethylene according to the density. PE protective film is the most simple macromolecule organic compound. It is the most widely used polymer material in the world today. Its biggest advantage is protection products in the production and processing, transportation, pollution, no storage and use in the process of corrosion, scratch, surface protection of original smooth glossy, so as to improve the product quality and market competitiveness.
- Q:How many kinds of material are there in the decoration ground protection film?
- PE is the most kind of protective film, divided into PE film, PE electrostatic membrane, PE mesh film, PE stretch film, PE packaging film, viscosity from 5g-270g, thickness from 1.5C-15C. The most commonly used is 5C.PET protective film has silica gel PET, acrylic adhesive PET, frosted PET, three layer PET, single layer PET, double layer PET, PET release film. PET protective film is usually used as screen protection, and PET film is often used for die stamping of PET protective film in die cutting factory. The most commonly used punching dies are 5C and 7.5C. The commonly used parting films are 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C and 7.5C.
- Q:Can the TP protection screen prevent the screen from being broken?
- TP protective film is made of plastic and affixed to the outside of the screen
- Q:Some questions about protective film for ping pong bat gum.
- Protective film for non-sticky gum is adhesive but it's not very useful. You can use it as you like.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Skills and methods of choosing protective film for car: When choosing car protective film, the first thing to do is to determine the light transmittance and clarity of the film. Light transmittance and clarity are related to the most important performance of traffic safety. I suggested that try not to select film of low light transmittance. For films to be cover the car windows, especially side windows on the front row, light transmittance over 85% is appropriate. When coat the side windows with protective film, there's no need to dig a hole; and the film does not affect the views of drivers. Besides, when driving at night, it can weaken the glare reflected from headlamps of the following cars through the rear-view mirrors, making the eyes comfortable. In addition,when driving, backing up or u-turning at rainy night , the film can also ensure good views. As for the clarity of the film, you need to see whether there is foggy or glaring phenomenon. High-quality car flim can weaken strong glare. Thus the driver will feel more comfortable when looking at things outside the car through the film. Generally speaking, regular stores are equipped with test glass for customers to choose clarity and transparency of heat insulation film.
- Q:If I have known about the thickness, length and the diameter of the core of a roll of protective film, how can you know the diameter of the roll of film?
- The length equals 3.14 times the sum of the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core. Or the length equals 2 times the difference between the diameter of the whole roll and the diameter of the core.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range