Packaging & Delivery of Non rising stem grooved gate valve
Packaging Details: carton for each item,wooden boxes outside
Delivery Detail: 30 days after order
Specifications of Non rising stem grooved gate valve
1) ductile iron GGG500/7
2) fusion bonded epoxy coating
3) BS5163,BS5150,DIN3352 F4/F5, AW
Non rising stem grooved gate valve
1) Product information: the gate valves supplied are mainly used for adjusting water, steam, oil, gas, and natural gas in chemical industries
2) Standards: BS5163, BS5150 AWWA, DIN3352 F4/F5,
3) Connection type: flanged type, push-on type, mechanical joint type, plain ends type
a) Body : Ductile Iron GGG500-7
b) Wedge : D/I , core fully vulcanized with NBR or EPDM rubber
c) Wedge Nut : Brass
d) Stem : Stainless steel , BS970 431S29 or DIN17440x20Cr13
e) Gasket : NBR
f) Bonnet : GGG500-7
g) O ring : NBR
h) Washer : Carbon steel or Stainless steel .
5) Size: 50-400mm/2" - 16"
6) Pressure grade: PN10, PN16
a) Fusion-bonded epoxy 200-250 microns inside and out side
b) Coating as per customers' requirement
8) Package : carton for each item , wooden boxes outside
- Q:What is the difference between a flanged gate valve and a wire gate valve?
- Threaded valve is via the wire or wire is connected with the pipeline, a small general air for the air valve, all belong to this
- Q:What are the main types of gate valves?
- According to the thread position of the valve stem, can be divided into two kinds of open rod gate valve and dark rod gate valve.
- Q:What's the meaning of the gate valve model z41x 16Q?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z = gate valve4 = flange connection1 = structural form: wedge type single gateX = sealing surface material: Rubber16== pressure rating: 1.6MPaQ== body material: ductile iron
- Q:Is the axial force and torque of the wedge gate valve the same?
- See where you are, it is better to compare it: wedge type single gate valve features: a structure more flexible, gate valve is simple, sealing performance better than flexible gate valve or double gate valve.
- Q:Z41T one 10 gate valve and Z44T one, 10 gate valve difference
- Z41T one, 10 is single gate, Z44T one, 10 is double gateAccording to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Z== gate valve4== connection: flange type1== structure: Rigid single gate4== structure: Rigid double gateT== sealing surface material: copper alloy10== pressure rating: 1.0MPa
- Q:Acid resistant alkali valve gate valve
- Fluorine gate valve; material: carbon steel, cast iron; design standards: JB, GB, ANSI, BS, API, ISO, DIN, NFZ, lining valve;
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of flat gate valves?
- The disadvantage of flat gate valve is that when the medium pressure is low, the sealing force of the metal sealing surface is insufficient, so as to achieve satisfactory sealing. On the contrary, when the medium pressure is high, if the sealing surface is not lubricated by the system media or foreign media, often opening and closing may cause the sealing surface to wear too much. Another disadvantage is that the circular motion of the circular gate in the circular flow, only when it is at the valve closed position of 50%, this valve is more sensitive to flow control. Moreover, the gate will produce severe vibration when it breaks the high-speed and dense medium flow. The valve seat can also be throttled if the seat is made of a V - shaped opening and is tightly oriented to the gate.
- Q:What kind of gate valve is Z6CS-H102?
- Z== valve type: gate valve6== pressure rating: 800LB, API602C== structure: bolt connection, valve cover, bolt connection gland, bright rod support typeS== connection form: socket welding, that is, SWH1== body material: A10502== inner material: seat sealing surface STL, gate sealing surface STL, valve stem 13Cr
- Q:What does gate valve DN200PN160 mean?
- There is mail sent me, send you a specific
- Q:What is the difference between the cut-off valve and gate valve, the general will use the cut-off valve instead of gate valve
- Yes. Globe valves and gate valves are indeed common in certain piping and operating conditions.
We provide Gate Valves, Ball Valves, Check Valves, Butterfly Valves, Globe Valves, and Plug Valves under API, ASME, ANSI, DIN, BS, and JIS standards, and specialize in researching and producing various non-standard valves. Having made great achievements, we will never stop our steps for improvement. Our personnel warmly welcome clients from both at home and abroad to negotiate with us for business relationship.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average