Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Polyester Geotextile 100g for Construction Use
1. Specifications of Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Polyester Geotextile 100g for Construction Use
Length: 50-100m or as request
Property: good flexibility, permeability, filtration, separation and easy for consturction
2. Technicial Data of Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Polyester Geotextile 100g for Construction Use
Mass per square meter g/m2
Weight Variation %
Width Variation %
Breaking Strength KN/m
MD and CD
Elongation at Break %
25 ~ 100
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN
Sieve Size 090 mm
0.07 ~ 0.2
Vertical Permeability Coefficient cm/s
k× (0.1 ~ 0.001)
Tear Strength KN
MD and CD
Needle punched geotextile after treatment method
Singeing, Calendar,Heat-setting, the film cover,steep glue setting. Shell membrane surface treatment
3. Packing of Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Polyester Geotextile 100g for Construction Use
4. Application of Needle Punched Short Fiber Nonwoven Polyester Geotextile 100g for Construction Use
In the area of highway, railway, dam, reclamation for filtration, separation drainage and protection.
- Q:Do you have to have a mattress on the geotextile?
- To see what in the place, for the filter, or for filtering. Huazhi geotechnical materials manufacturers to answer
- Q:What are the composite geomembranes suitable for use?
- Water: reservoir seepage barrier seepage dam body slope, etc. Highway: road reinforcement, crack prevention and so on
- Q:Under what circumstances drainage pipes need additional geotextiles
- Infiltration of water under the circumstances, geotextile play a filtering effect, Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Waterproof geotextile market demand prospects?
- Supply geotextile, geomembrane, composite geomembrane and other geotechnical materials. Market prospects are excellent. Geotechnical material manufacturers to answer your questions
- Q:Geotextile, geomembrane, non-woven geotextile, which is permeable, which is impermeable?
- Geotextile is the water, but the soil, from the role of anti-filter geomembrane is impermeable, like plastic film geotextile is a non-woven, as well as handbags, disposable health supplies, etc. I am the production of this wish smooth
- Q:Are there any geotextiles on the upstream dam slope?
- Supply geotextile.
- Q:How to distinguish between the drains and the ditch on the highway is what geotextile is used
- 1, side ditch, drains, blind ditch, cut ditch are road drainage facilities. 2, the drainage system is divided into the form of surface water and row of groundwater. Row of surface water: side ditch, drains, cut ditch; row of groundwater: blind ditch. 3, according to the road plane position is divided into: side ditch in the road side; drains can also be in the road side in the central zone; trench in the cutting section above; blind ditch in the roadbed width range. 4, according to the direction of the road is divided into: the direction of the ditch along the way; drains can also be the direction of the road can also cross the direction; cut the ditch along the way; blind ditch can be any direction. 5, according to the drainage function and cross-sectional size is divided into: drainage section of the largest; blind ditch second; side ditch, cut the smallest ditch. 6, according to the construction materials can be divided into: ditch can be pulp, dry piling, ramming, etc .; drains for the pulp or dry puzzle; blind ditch for the dry, pulp, gravel, concrete, ) And other combinations; cut ditch for the dry, pulp, ramming and so on. 7, according to the embankment type is divided into: fill, fill in the dug with a ditch, ditch, blind ditch; digging side, half filled half digging section ditch, drains, blind ditch, The ditch appears only in the digging section.
- Q:Geotextile is used to do anything
- Geotextiles have multiple varieties, there are a variety of uses, different varieties have a different emphasis on different functions. Woven geotextile, or geotextile, can be used for foundation treatment in the reinforcement and isolation and filtration. Non-woven geotextile, mainly used for foundation treatment in the filter and isolation. Can also be used in other projects in the filter. Nonwovens for the example of the filter: now in the municipal engineering around the Yinjing, often because the surrounding groundwater into the Yinjing will take away part of the soil, resulting in the loss of soil around the wells, the results in the perimeter around the wells There is a collapse phenomenon, if the circle around the perimeter of the laying of non-woven geotextile, the side can play a role in filtering, so that groundwater can flow into the Yinjing, but the soil will not lose the purpose of the perimeter around the soil There will be no collapse of the phenomenon.
- Q:Geomembrane upstream protective layer with what material? The Why can not you use clay?
- With geotextile to do protective layer, because the geotextile and geomembrane as with acid and alkali, is the characteristics of corrosion, the useful life of more than 50 years can better protect the geomembrane. Clay and its performance is far from the comparison, so the use of geotextile hides to avoid waste Zhuan belly over the sand to make the upper reaches of the protective layer. Inquire about Yinjing Li
- Q:Where the detection of geotextiles more authoritative
- To the authority must find the authority of the body, the international authority was undoubtedly SGS, geotextile common test such as area weight, tear strength, puncture strength.
Geomaterials, established in 1997, has been producing and marketing various kinds of geosynthetics for over 10 years. Now we have 6 geotextile lines, 2 thermal bonding lines, 2 compound geomembrane lines, 1 polyester mat line etc.With excellent preformance, our products are widely used in water conservancy, environmental protection, railways, highways, power plants and reservoirs engineering and selling in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||示范：Above US$50 Million
30.00% South America;
20.00% North America;
15.00% Eastern Europe;
15.00% Southeast Asia;
10.00% South Asia;
5.00% Southern Europe; 5.00% Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range