Detailed Product Description
High quality Ground Calcium Carbonate, Coated Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3, Limestone
Competitive price ...
Advantages of VMPC ‘s CaCO3 product: Materials exploited from Mong Son Pit on Thac Ba lake are the purified marbles, estimated the best in Southeast Asia. Its chemical compositions and physical properties can meet any demands of many industries.
D50 = 2 ± 0,3µm D97 = 10 ± 2 µm
- Content of CaCO3 : ≥ 98 %
- Specific Gravity: 2.65 ÷ 2.72 g/cm3
- Content of Fe2O3 : ≤ 0,02 %
- Density: 1.000 g/cub. cm
- Content of MgO: ≤ 0.04 %
- pH value: 8 ÷ 9
- Content of SiO2: ≤ 0.2 %
- APPLICATION: Additives for Paper filler/coating, Plastic (Compound/Master Batch), Paint, Rubber, Cosmetics…
- Q:Can lime be used indoors as well as outdoors?
- I would be bringing the fry bake and shark, some red Solo and mih belly. We all know the river lime must have a cook on the spot, so we could boil some provision to eat with all that curry.
- Q:Where can I buy quick lime?
- I like your eggplant idea, but not sure about the bright blue. Maybe an aqua shade would work better.
- Q:Can you put lime on top of new sod?
- I don't care for bugs all that much.
- Q:What's the difference between cement mortar and cement mortar? Just the difference between adding lime?
- The mixture of lime mortar is composed of lime Gu thinking + sand + water, now rarely used in general engineering,
- Q:How do I make cilantro lime rice and how do I cut the cilantro up?
- HOPE IT WORKs =) FILLING: 1 (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk 3 egg yolks 2/3 c. key lime juice MERINGUE: 3 egg whites 6 tbsp. sugar 1 tsp. key lime juice FILLING: Mix condensed milk and egg yolks. Add key lime juice. Mix. Pour in pie crust. MERINGUE: Combine egg whites and lime juice in a bowl. Beat until foamy with electric mixer. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time. Beat at high speed until the white forms stiff peaks. Spoon onto filling. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven 10 to 15 minutes or until brown.
- Q:lemon or lime?
- You wipe the rim of the bottle neck with it, then throw it out. Legions of the tragically low class and ignorant have been stuffing limes and lemons into their beers since the 80s. Never once did they stop to acknowledge where the lime tradition comes from: Sanitary conditions in Mexico are generally marginal, at best, particularly when compared to standards in the U.S. In Mexico, the ascorbic acid in the lime is the whole reason for it being in your bottle neck! You use it to clean and disinfect the bottle's rim before you put it to your lips. Cramming the dirty lime wedge into your beer afterward is not only moronic but, in fact, defeats the whole purpose.
- Q:Why Are The Leaves On My Lime Tree Turning Yellow and Falling Off?
- HEY ...I know you want to buy one....but here is a easy recipe you can try....and it's really not hard....read over it and say to yourself....I CAN DO IT ....I CAN DO IT.....I CAN DO IT..... KEY LIME PIE 1 9 inch pastry crust baked 1 cup sugar 3 tablespoons flour 3 tablespoons cornstarch 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 3/4 cups boiling water 3 egg yolks 1/4 cup freshly squeezed juice from either Persian limes or Key limes 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel 1 tablespoon butter Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Blend sugar, flour and cornstarch plus salt in top of double boiler...( one pan sitting on top of larger one with water in it). Add boiling water, to these ingredients and stir with whisk or wooden spoon..for 10 to 15 minutes until thick..remove from heat , beat egg yolks slightly ...add about 1/4 cup of that custard you just mixed...to the yolks...and blend...pour this back into the pot..and stir for 2 more minutes to cook the yolks...add lime juice, lime peel, and butter. remove from heat and stir until butter melts...fold in about 3/4 cup meringue...pour into pastry shell and top with remaining meringue sealing to edges bake in 400 degree oven F. until barely brown about 4 minutes...cool before serving refrigerate leftovers... meringue... 4 egg whites 3 tablespoons sugar 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar With electric mixer.... Beat egg whites until they begin to hold their shape continue beating and gradually add sugar and cream of tartar. bleat until stiff peaks form..... yields about 8 servings... Best wishes and good luck... Mama Jazzy Geri
- Q:How can i switch off my i pod after getting rid off lime wire!?
- Make sweet lime juice. It is also known as Musambi juice.It is rich in vitamin C, provides cooling effect to the body and relives from stomach problems.
- Q:If I have lime green and white zebra print bedding, what color should I paint my walls?
- lime wire files should be in wav or mp3 format. if you have a mini or thumb drive you should be able to move or copy them from your limewire saved file in your c drive. if its in mp3 or wav and you plug it into any other computer pc or mac it should read it and let you move it to any file. ??
- Q:LIME GREEN PRESENT HELP!!?
- Try the ingredients for a Midori sour. I dont know exactly what your mom brought home...there is vodka flavored with lime...
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range