Detailed Product Description
Ground Calcium Carbonate, Coated Calcium Carbonate, CaCO3, Limestone lump
Competitive price ...
UNCOATED CALCIUM CARBONATE
GRADE: VM 1
D50=1,5 ± 0,2 µm D97 = 8 ± 2 µm
- Content of CaCO3 :≥ 98 %
- Specific Gravity:2.65 ÷ 2.72 g/cm3
- Content of Fe2O3 :≤ 0,02 %
- Density:1.000 g/cub. cm
- Content of MgO:≤ 0.04 %
- pH value:8 ÷ 9
- Content of SiO2:≤ 0.2 %
- Plastic: cable, pipe, masterbatch, film, sheet…
- Paint & coating: interior, exterior emulsion paint…
- Paper, water treatment, environment
- Construction: Tiles, Asphalt, Ceramic, Concrete
- Food & pharma…
- Q:does lime juice work like lemon juice in getting rid of acne scars?
- Yes it is in the same group as lemons, and oranges. A citrus fruit.
- Q:key lime dipping sauce?
- The lime you spelled.... yes they do if they graze a coastal bermuda grass pasture that has been limed.
- Q:How Do I add lime to a potted plant?
- best time for lime is in the fall turf builder and fertilizer need to be put down when the threat of rain is not high not rain for 6 to 8 days follow the direction on the bag for the type of spreader your using
- Q:lime juice for birthmark/mole?
- your best bet would be to take it tp the vet they are trained for that stuff and if anyone knows how to treat it, it's them good luck
- Q:whats the ph of lime?
- what you are trying to say in your many questions is : that the carbon dioxide (the gas that makes the water fizzy) reacts with the lime to produce insoluble product - calcium carbonate - the lime water gets cloudy. next time formulate your question better rather than posting many INCOMPLETE questions so that we have to guess what you actually mean to ask!
- Q:Black and lime green volleyball shoes?
- About a year ago I resuced a Persian from the animal welfare centre where I help out. She kept coming back in because of ringworm and nothing would shift it. I looked on the internet and found Pets Best RX (Q Based Healthcare) which is an American based company (I live in the UK). The testimonials were excellent so I ordered the lime sulfur cream and also a healing spray. Their lime sulfur is white and smells fresh (just like tea tree oil). Within a matter of days Dora Blossom's ringworm was healing well and, thankfully, has never returned. I will ALWAYS have the products in my home now as they deal with so many skin problems and I know they can be used for mange as well. The company are excellent and have a help line which you can call and talk things through. They will also e-mail you with answers to your problems if this is more convenient. Have just checked phone number 1.337.937.8800 and they have a special section for mange - they recommend a spray followed by Sulfinex (the sulfur cream). Hope this helps. Just to clarify - Dora had been battling with ringworm for a year and had been re-homed 3 times because of the problem. It was obvious that the usual prescription medicines were not working in her case. I did discuss the lime sulfur treatment with my vet and we decided to try it - with excellent results. I would not use ordinary lime sulfur (the green one) as this smells awful and is probably a horrible substance to put on a cat. Good luck.
- Q:Difference between using lime/lemonade in marinade?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Are Limes and Lemons Bad for your teeth? I love to add fresh limes to my cold drinks and also lemon slices to my water. I have a Dental Assistant friend who told me that limes and lemons are bad for your teeth. How many people have heard of this? I it true? I had thought limes and lemons were good for you! Please share your advice on this...
- Q:Wwill lime juice help with grass growth?
- Lime will hurt the cats - try using something more safe - check with your pet store or a vet.
- Q:What is the deference between lime and limestone?
- Lemon, not lime. Lemon has more acid in it causing it to bleach a bit your skin, I do it for blackspots on skin flaws I want to hide, best thing is cut a lemon in half and use every half for one leg and the other half for the other leg, models use it on their knees because the skin on and around your knee cap is different then the tender skin on your calfs for example, I'd say If you want quick results let's say a week do it after your morning shower the second you come out while pores are still wider, it also dries skin so use a moisturizer so apply the lemon directly after your shower get ready brush your teeth do your hair wtv until skin feels tighter then apply moisturizer because if you apply moisturizer directly after putting the lemon, your mixing two wet products and won't absorb as nicely, do it also before you go to bed and just stop when you get the results you like, I'd suggest you don't do it longer than two weeks because it could be slightly harmful to your skin, and you can cause longterm dry skin. Also make sure you rub the lemon evenly everywhere because if you don't you'll have small streaks and slight discoloration, once you get the result stop doing it, it lasts for a pretty long time. It's also good for pimples! Because it dries up the puss forming inside and goes away quicker, if you want to use it on your face for a dark spot or something I suggest you use either a Q-tip or a makeup spong :) Hope this was helpful!
- Q:Poll: Which is better lemon or lime?
The average annual powder out put is 300,000 MT made from the most modern Hosokawa Alpine German equipment & technology processing line applying quality management system in conformity with ISO 9001-2000, which enables to manufacture high & constant quality product.
We always see 'quality is prime and customer is the first' as our arketing policy. Contracts are honored with first class products and thoughtful service.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Southeast Asia
40.00% Eastern Asia
20.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Hai Phong Port
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range