· Feature: Truck Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: all kinds of Loading and unloading
· Rated Loading Capacity: 16000 KG
· Rated Lifting Moment: 40 T.M
· Max. Lifting Load: 16000 KG
· Max. Lifting Height: 18M, 21M
· Span: 6.2 M
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: BJ1317VNPJJ-S5
· Certification: CCC & TX
· Warranty: ONE YEAR
· Engine: WP10.310NE31
· Power: 310 HP
· Displacement: 9726
· Overall size: 12000x2495x3690
· Cargo box size: 8350x2316x550
· Wheel base: 1800+4700+1350
· Axle No.: 4
· Rated load: 13550 Kgs
· Tire No.: 13
· Tire type: 11.00R20 Steel wire tires
Packaging & Delivery
RO-RO shipping or Bulk shipping
20 days after deposit
2.AUMAN truck 8x4
3.HP 310 Engine
4.Crane max.lifting capacity:16ton
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 16Ton
(Model No.: SQ1604---16Ton, 4-Section boom;Model No.: SQ1605---16Ton, 5-Section boom)
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
18 / 21
15 / 18
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
360° All Rotation
6,200 / 6500
Number of Booms
4 / 5
- Q:What is a mechanical mouse?
- The other is the photoelectric mouse, which is visible everywhere in the market. The photoelectric mouse operates mainly through three functional modules.
- Q:What is some of the technology (i.e machinery and chemical) used in fracking?
- Water, sand, salt, citric acid, benzene or lead are usually used after the hole has been drilled!!!
- Q:Does anyone know about Hancock machinery?
- Hancock Machine Tool, Inc. Louisville, Kentucky, KY 40218 Manufacturer, service repair of tools dies or any heavy duty metal forming equipment. CNC mills can accommodate materials up to 263 in. by 84 in. by 48 in. with four axis articulation. CNC turning milling 40 in. dia. by 393 in. long. Vertical boring mills can accommodate materials to 122 in. dia. by 48 in. height. Horizontal boring mills with 6 ft. 7 in. by 5 ft. 3 in. rotary table can accommodate materials to 240 in. by 96 in. by 36. with right angle head. Welding services also available.
- Q:What's your favourite film that heavily features machinery?
- What's your favourite film that heavily features machinery? District 9 Do you ever buy a film on DVD/Blu-Ray without watching it first?
- Q:In business what plant and machinery is used in schools?
- Schools, Hospital and etc are non-profit motive institutions: so there is no chance for plant machinery
- Q:Does anyone still have Electric Machinery 5th Solutions?
- see the Pearson's chi square test
- Q:what kind of machinery/process is used to make medals?
- I would have to see it to tell you but stamping,casting or machining are the most common.
- Q:Gaining muscle mass, but don't have access to very much machinery.?
- Hi there! Well, first things first; you say you are skinny. Gain weight first. You need fat to build muscle. Between 5 and 10 kilos should do the trick. Second; when you have gained weight, start eating lots of proteine, they are the muscle's building blocks. You'll find it in pork, chicken, turkey, shrimps etc. Third; with a tread mill and a rowing machine, you'll have more than enough:) Start wormin up, some people need longer than others, but you should really fil hot and start sweating. So then you could work on your rowing machine, they almost take every muscle in your body after what I have hard. But I also recomend pushups, squats, and situps(also do situps for your back! Very important!). Don't do crunches, they suck! Do one of these, or both, in stead; lie on your back, lift your feet in a 45 degree angle from the floor, and write the numbers from 1 to 10 in the air, and down again. The other one is just like it, but here you rais your feet all the way towards the roof, and use your abs to lift your bum of the floor as high as you can. For your triceps(muscle just beneth your elbow), turn your back to a bed, chair or something, but your hands on the edge, and then sit down on the floor. Use your arms to pull yourself up and down. This should be more than enough to get you started. Remember to dring lots of water and monitor your progress. It will help your motivation. Search the web for more exercises you can do without equipment. How long it will take depends on your genes and how hard you work, so it's difficult to say. Anyway, good luck!
- Q:Is there any other construction machinery manufacturer besides Changsha 31 Zhonglian river?
- Production base is gone, but there are other agents, such as what Xugong, Liugong ah and so on. It is called the capital of construction machinery, because 31 plus United has already covered most of the market share of heavy machinery
- Q:What is this noisy machinery on the railway?
- I gotta go with the rail grinder. Grinding the rails reshapes them back to the profile they were when still new. This adds life to the rail when in the past they had to be replaced due to wear. Most often, the rail grinder is operated by a private contractor who owns the machine. It is usually in demand all year round throughout the country. I don't know what it costs to run that machine with all it does, the continuous maintenance, and the crew of men that operate it, but it must be thousands of dollars per hour. Still, it's cheaper than replacing rail. Whoa. Rango is a Top Contributor now.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range