· Feature: Truck Crane, Hydraulic Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: for field lifting, rescue operations and station, port, warehouse
· Rated Loading Capacity: 10 ton
· Rated Lifting Moment: 25 TM
· Max. Lifting Load: 25 ton
· Max. Lifting Height: 14,16.5 m
· Span: 5.8 m
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: CA5250JSQA70E3
· Certification: CCC & TX
· Warranty: ONE YEAR
Packaging & Delivery
packed in nude, use RO-RO or bulk
5-10 days after deposit
FAW 6X4 10 Tons lorry truck mount crane
1.chassis: from FAW
3.Max lifting weight:10000kg.
Overall dimensions Length (mm): 11970
Width (mm) : 2490
Axle base (full load) 5865+1350
Front overhang(loaded) 1375
Rear overhang(loaded) 3380
Passing angle(loaded) Approach angle 23
Departure angle 12
Parameter Curb weight (kg) 11180
Gross truck weight 24990
Engine: CA6DE-22E3F, 220hp turbocharging , EURO III emission standard
Engine power (kW):85KW/H
Tire: 10.00-20 18PR
Cargo box dimension: 9500x2300x600
Main Parameter of Telescopic Crane 10Ton
Max Lifting capacity
Max Lifting Moment
Max Lifting Height
Max oil flow of Hydraulic system
Max pressure of Hydraulic system
Oil Tank Capacity
Number of Booms
- Q:Does anyone know about Hancock machinery?
- Hancock Machine Tool, Inc. Louisville, Kentucky, KY 40218 Manufacturer, service repair of tools dies or any heavy duty metal forming equipment. CNC mills can accommodate materials up to 263 in. by 84 in. by 48 in. with four axis articulation. CNC turning milling 40 in. dia. by 393 in. long. Vertical boring mills can accommodate materials to 122 in. dia. by 48 in. height. Horizontal boring mills with 6 ft. 7 in. by 5 ft. 3 in. rotary table can accommodate materials to 240 in. by 96 in. by 36. with right angle head. Welding services also available.
- Q:what is this contruction machinery called?
- Can you be a little more specific ? There are two yellow machines on the right. One is a man lift and the other is a mixing hopper of some kind. The green piece of equipment is some kind of auger that looks like it may be for dispensing some kind of material. The white piece of machinery with the bucket loader under the hopper is called a BobCat. Some of these machines do not look familiar as being used here in the US. The photos are showing how the company's drive hubs are being used in different situations. I don't see that they describe the different pieces of equipment. Sorry I couldn't help more.
- Q:Term referring to the process of people being replaced by machinery?
- Automation is I believe the term you're looking for. Though I don't know how to relate it to WW1 and the post-war period.
- Q:Gardening Machinery Question?
- Hello I'm new at this and I really an not sure what I am going to suggest will even work. Do you think a tiller will work? Or maybe one of those tractor things with the scoop on the front? My brother came through over with one and went through my overgrown wooded area to make a beautiful path for me to be able to use for walks. I was able to walk around that trail same day! He was able to take out the vegetation close to the ground too. The ground was rough and muddy when he was done but I don't think there's a way to prevent rough ground when digging. Chances are you will be able to get out there with a shovel afterwards to break things up or like me turn the grass upside down to die. If you rent one it shouldn't cost too much. It's also fun to work with those thing. Is it your plan to replant? Do you add any manure and compost to your ground. I've sprayed and then cut grass short before when I wanted to make a garden. I created raised beds by putting the manure compost, topsoil and pearlite on top of the dead grass. A few longer blades stuck out but they were very dead. I grew my best garden ever that year! Plus it was so easy. I was very pleasantly surprised by the result! I can't promise it will work as well for you though. That's all I can think of though. Thank you for taking the time to read my answer. Jeannie
- Q:Who sold Iran the centrifuges and other machinery that gave them the potential to make nukes ?
- Many weapons exist on the black market. We supply all of their fighter plane parts bought at auction right here in the U.S. Thank God we recently stopped that nonsense.
- Q:Why is the paint of the construction machinery yellow?
- How strong is it? "In 2011, our country more than 1700 machinery industry enterprise income exceeds 500 billion yuan, in 2010 the profit is 35 billion yuan.". The same period, the United States construction machinery giant Caterpillar operating income of up to 60 billion 138 million U.S. dollars (equivalent to 381 billion 600 million yuan), the net profit of up to 4 billion 928 million U.S. dollars (equivalent to 31 billion 200 million yuan).
- Q:Considerations for the use of self-propelled construction machinery
- The engine (Engine) is a machine that can convert other forms of energy into mechanical energy, including internal combustion engines (gasoline engines, etc.), external combustion engines (Stryn engines, steam engines, etc.), motors, etc.. Internal combustion engines, for example, usually convert chemical energy into mechanical energy.
- Q:What axis is the mechanical keyboard better?
- The red axis can be seen as a lightweight black and black shaft as the shaft: straight up and down, but a smaller number of acrylic. The red shaft feels light and can take care of game and typing requirements.
- Q:how do i lose 50 lbs with out any heavy machinery?
- Hi, Are you tired of being overweight? Don’t you wish you could just lose it all? I have the perfect plan for you! I have been a personal trainer, life coach bodybuilder for 25 years. I have an awesome plan that will help you to lose that weight and to tone up. Plus, for the first month I will give you, one on one, personal advice. This only costs $20.00 US. Payment can be made via Paypal or credit card at dcprice1shaw.ca
- Q:What are some cellular machinery or molecules that use ATP?
- -ose is an ending that indicates a carbohydrate, such as glucose or lactose. How this could indicate cellular machinery is a mystery. About the closest process requiring energy I can think of is cyclosis or endocytosis; both require ATP...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range