· Feature: Truck Crane
· Condition: New
· Application: field lifting,building construction and civil engineering
· Rated Loading Capacity: 12600 kg
· Rated Lifting Moment: 40 T.m
· Max. Lifting Load: 16000 kg
· Max. Lifting Height: 21 m
· Span: 5.8 m
· Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
· Model Number: HN5310P29D6M3JSQ
· Certification: TX & CCC
· Warranty: ONE YEAR
· boom length: 18m
· max lift capacity: 16000kg
· slewing angle: 360 ratotion
· Material: H60 steal
Packaging & Delivery
Ro-ro shipping / Bulk shipping / Container packing / SKD / CKD / etc
Specification of HN5310P29D6M3JSQ Crane Truck
Anhui Valin Auto Co., Ltd.
Cargo Body Dimensions (LxWxH)
Number of Leaf Spring
11.00R20 18PR(Steel wire)
Number of Tires
Number of Axles
Gross Weight (kg)
Curb Weight (kg)
Rated Loading Capacity (kg)
6500/6500/18000 (double axle)
Cab Seats (person)
MAIN SPECIFICATION FOR CRANE 16TON
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System
Number of Booms
Oil Tank Capacity
- Q:civil construction machineries manufacturers list?
- I don’t know where you would find a complete list but I know some of the most popular brands. Caterpillar John Deere Case New Holland Alles Chalmer Bucyrus-Erie Clark International Austin-Western Galion Aveling Barford leeboy Champion Adams Dormash Dresser Faun Huber Terex Dynapac Euclid JCB Fiat Bobcat Volvo Hitachi Komatsu -
- Q:what is the best exercise to build the pecs without machinery or weights?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:Will operating heavy machinery adversely affect my ability to drink alcohol?
- Work is the curse of the drinking class. --George Bernard Shaw
- Q:Is there any other construction machinery manufacturer besides Changsha 31 Zhonglian river?
- Production base is gone, but there are other agents, such as what Xugong, Liugong ah and so on. It is called the capital of construction machinery, because 31 plus United has already covered most of the market share of heavy machinery
- Q:What impairs your ability to operate machinery?
- Q:What edition of Machinery's Handbook should i get?
- Brand-new, okorder.com I also recommend looking at the first edition of Machine Designers Reference by Jennifer Marrs. Keep up with all new titles and global news from Industrial Press at www.scoop.it/t/modern-manufacturing-technology/
- Q:important questions for fluid mechanics and machinery as per the anna university?
- # Read the book by R.S.Khurmi or by dr. A.K.Jain.
- Q:what machinery will i need to make a burger box?
- a burger and a box...lol
- Q:Textile and Textile Machinery Parts?
- LEATHER PICKERS NO. S-6 FOR SAKAMOTO LOOMS. LEATHER PICKERS NO. S-5 FOR SAKAMOTO LOOMS LEATHER PICKERS NO. S-7 FOR SAKAMOTO AUTO LOOMS. LEATHER PICKERS NO. 22 FOR PLAIN LOOMS. LEATHER PICKERS NO. 22 (L) FOR TURKISH MARKET. LEATHER PICKERS FOR CARPET LOOMS. LEATHER BUFFERS FOR SAKAMOTO LOOMS. HIGH COMPRESSED WOOD SHUTTLES FOR COTTON IN DIFIRENT SIZES. HIGH COMPRESSED WOOD SHUTTLES FOR AUTO LOOMS IN DIFIRENT SIZE. HIGH COMPRESSED WOOD PICKING STICK OF ALL TYPS. HIGH COMPRESSED WOOD SIDE LIVER.
- Q:Is technology (phones, tv, internet, machinery) destroying human relationships?
- I agree with you hundred percent. The worst I've seen is a mommy taking on her cellphone while pushing a stroller. The baby or child is left cut off from the interaction with the mother. I see it as psychological child abuse. Another thing is that lots of people would never talk to each other if there were no fun gadgets to do it. What they like is the technology, not the person. The first abuse of communication technology I noticed was when call waiting was invented around 1985. Imagine yourself receiving a call and after 2 minutes your caller says he has a call and asks you to hold on so you accept and he never comes back. Communications gadgets just multipliy the means of being petty and cruel. What does it mean when someone wants to be your friend on Youtube or Facebook or whatever? Some only want to be your friend so they can harass you.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range