Feature: Truck Crane, Hydraulic Crane
Application: House demolition;Landscape;Mining;Engineering construction;Railways, Workship place
Rated Loading Capacity: 8 T
Rated Lifting Moment: 20 T.M
Max. Lifting Load: 8 T
Max. Lifting Height: 16 M
Span: 5.6 M
Place of Origin: Jiangxi, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: SQ804
Color: Yellow or Blue
Max.Flow of Hydraulic System: 80 L/min
Rated Pressure of Hydraulic System: 22 Mpa
Slewing Angle: All 360 Rotation
Derricking Scope: 1-73°
Crane Weight: 3 T
Installation Space: 1250 mm
Type: Hydraulic and Telescopic Boom Mobile Crane
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Container packing / SKD|
3.All Rotation 360
4.New Brand directly from factory
SQ804(8Ton, 4-Section Telescopic Boom)
Max. Lifting Moment
Upright Supporting Leg
Max. Working Radius
Oil Tank Capacity
Max. Lifting Heigh
Allowance tension for single rope
Loading Capacity over 12 ton
Hook Lifting Speed
Diameter of wire rope
Note:the parameter is for the engine rated speed of 1500r/min
Length of wire rope
Lifting Capacity Table
Working Radius (m)
Rated Capacity (kg)
- Q:What are the differences between loaders, gearboxes and other brands of loaders manufactured by Shandong construction machinery?
- Loader gearbox and other brand is the difference between SEM SEM is a fixed shaft type gear box is planetary have other brands
- Q:anyone know a good workout program that requires no machinery?
- sit up and push ups
- Q:My feet vibrate - like I am standing on machinery!?
- maybe your pinching a nerve while standing somehow or even constricting blood flow somehow, ask your doctor.
- Q:Japan famous construction machinery and electric company
- Engineering machinery: Komatsu construction machine, Hitachi, Kobelco, and Yanmar, Sumitomo, ah, ah, a lot of Electric: Hitachi, Matsushita, SONY, Toshiba
- Q:Can we do centrifugation without any machinery?
- Answer When there is no difference in densities of solvent and solute, solute particles do not separate by sedimentation by the action of gravitational force' g '. In centrifuge, gravitational force is replaced by centrifugal force generated by the centrifuge. Centrifugal force is a product of F= M r ω2 M: mass of particle, r: radius of rotation (cm) ω:Average angular velocity ( RPM) A low speed bench top centrifuge runs at spin speed of 3000 rpm Obviously to generate this spinning we need a machine to do the job. Centrifuges sold in the market are designed to satisfy the principle of centrifuging Pls ref to this link for further clarity www.phys.sinica edu.tw/TIGP-NANO/Course/2007_Spring/Cla...
- Q:address & email of meysan turkish co. which manufacture machinery especially for yeast producing industries?
- I googled it for you. sorry no web address came out: Meysan Adres: Cumhuriyet Cad. No:25 Finike Merkez, Finike, Antalya Tel: +90 242-8551603, +90 242-8551604
- Q:What subjects are specialized in mechanical manufacturing in secondary schools?
- We already have: Metalworking Training, mechanical design, basic curriculum design, training, fitter training, CNC machining training, "machinery manufacturing foundation", "now control technology"
- Q:What is the tax benifit in India ,for investing in Energy saving products/Machinery?
- At okorder.com/
- Q:How many sub-sectors can be divided in the machinery industry?
- The most widely used classification scheme is GICS (Global Industry Classification Scheme) which was developed by MSCI. You can download an excel spreadsheet with the entire scheme from the link below. 10 Sectors are divided into 24 sub-sectors, then 68 industries, finallly 154 sub-industries. Machinery is a sub-sector of the Industrial Sector, then is divided into just 2 industries as follows. 20106010Construction Farm Machinery Heavy Trucks Manufacturers of heavy duty trucks, rolling machinery, earth-moving and construction equipment, heavy farm machinery and manufacturers of related parts. Includes non-military shipbuilding. 20106020Industrial Machinery Manufacturers of industrial machinery and industrial components. Includes companies that manufacture presses, machine tools, compressors, pollution control equipment, elevators, escalators, insulators, pumps, roller bearings and other metal fabrications.
- Q:question about woodworking machinery which table saw is the best to buy?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: question about woodworking machinery which table saw is the best to buy? There are two cabinet saws I like ones a shop fox 3hp cabinet saw with 50 inch extension 230v so I would have to wire it the other a powermatic pm1000 that's a 1 3/4hp cabinet saw that's runs on 115v so I don't have to wire which also has a 50 inch extension the shop fox is 1800 dollars...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range