|Place of Origin: |
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
|Number of Cells: |
|Max. Power: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Packed in Carton|
Monocrystalline Solar Panel
1.SOLAR FROM 5W TO 300WATT
2.MONO AND POLY CTRYSTAL SALICON
3.MCS CE TUV IEC CERTIFICATE
250W Monocrystalline Solar Panel
Mono-crystalline Silicon Solar Cells
Maximum power (Wp)
Maximum power voltage (V)
Maximum power current (A)
Open circuit voltage (V)
Short circuit current (A)
Number of cells (Pcs)
Size of module (mm)
1640x990x45mm( 156*156mm cell)
Maximum system voltage (V)
Temperature coefficients of Isc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Voc (%)
Temperature coefficients of Pm (%)
Temperature coefficients of Im (%)
Temperature coefficients of Vm (%)
Tolerance Wattage (e.g. +/-3%)
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
steel ball fall down from 1m height
Weight per piece (kg)
1.Solar panels: from 5W to 310W
2.Solar panel warranty: output power is not less than 90% within 10 years and more than 80% within 25 years.
3. Our solar modules have passed many certificates like TUV, CE, ROHS, ISO, IECetc.
4. Cost of photovoltaic modules: We can get best prices by giving large orders to solar photovoltaic cells and raw material suppliers .
5. Solar cell technology: either Mono-Si or Poly-Si is available.
6. Solar panel efficiency: not less than 15%
7. Power torlerance of PV modules: ± 3%
8. Overall quality of our soalr panels: Tidy joined, anodized corners and aluminum frames make our photovoltaic modules more time consuming.
9. Back sheet: With excellent strength, wether resistance, UV resistance and moisture barrier properties, the backing sheet is used to protect solar cells of photovoltaic modules.
10. Reasonable mumbers of all temperature coefficients.
- Q:How much does 000 square feet of solar panels cost?
- Are you asking about solar water heaters or solar electric panels?
- Q:How Can I Reduce A Solar Panels Output To 3volts From 9volts?
- You okorder.com/
- Q:How do passive trackers work (for solar panels)?
- It appears to be relying upon a phase change of liquid to gas to liquid to balance the system and return it to the east in the morning.
- Q:Sizing solar PV panels?
- Create okorder.com
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- depends on the exposure.[trees other buildings, etc.] If you don't have trackers to keep the panels facing the sun , just plain old due south ,I've heard, is best for best average exposure.
- Q:Are photovoltaics to do with solar panels?
- Solar panels are a generic term for any type of solar collecting panel. There are two major types: Photovoltaic uses substances that turn the incoming radiation directly into electricity. Usually you have to have direct sunlight (no clouds) for this to work well. Solar thermal is also used in a lot of areas. Here the radiation is used to heat a circulating fluid (often water directly), and then that is either used directly, or it's used for heat exchange with a heat pump or a boiler system. Solar thermal can collect significant heat even on a cloudy day. So a solar panel could be made of photovoltaic panels, but it doesn't have to be.
- Q:Should I buy solar panels?
- I've done some research in this category, and I came to the conclusion that solar panels are simply too expensive to utilize effectively (at least for me). I was looking into buying them for my house, but I realized how expensive it would be and how little it would help. Maybe for a business it is more reasonable to do, I'm not sure. Either way I wish you luck in your decision, make sure you do your homework and find out everything you can before you go out and buy them. Personally I think if you have a lot of debt, you should try to start paying it down and get it done with. That is just my opinion, I have been studying businesses and economics for years and I believe that the strongest companies have strong balance sheets.
- Q:Solar Panel info needed?
- A 50-watt rating means the panel will produce 50 watts as long as the standard conditions are maintained. So if you had this bright sun and cool temperatures for 6 hours, the panel would deliver 50 x 6 = 900 watt hours, or a little shy of kilowatt-hour. Kilowatt-hours (kWh) is the reading on your electric bill. However, like most advertising, the 50-watt number is not realistic. They assume that the air surrounding the panel is very cold. 25 watts is a better number to use for this size of panel for engineering purposes.
- Q:Questions about charging batteries via solar panel...?
- You did not give the AH rate from your 24V battery pack,therefore , unable to suggest a correct current rate solar panel. The solar panel open voltage rate at least 30V to charge a 24V cell. No harm to controller since the charging current is so small even bike is in running condition.
- Q:Solar Panel questions...?
- I have a system that was installed last year. I have 20 panels which provide me with about 75% of my electricity. I do use less electricity than the average home. I use an average of 45 kwh in the summer, my neighbor uses more than double that. I paid $26K for the system, but I got a $0K rebate from my utility and the US gives a fed. tax credit. I am saving about $2K per year, so it will take just over 6 years to break even. I also have what I think is called net metering, my utility allows my meter to run backwards when I generate more energy than I use, so pretty much the entire time the sun is out in the summer. Having energy efficient appliances, reducing standby energy and using conservative climate control really helps keep my usage down. Weather striping, insulation and clean well maintained systems all help as well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range