Poly-Crystalline solar panel, Poly 156 cell, 60pcs.
Power range 230W-260W.
Quality and Safety
1. Rigorous quality control meets the highest international standards.
2. High-transmissivity low-iron tempered glass, strong aluminium frame.
3. Using UV-resistant silicon.
1. 10 years limited product warranty
2. 15 years at 90% of the minimal rated power output
3. 25 years at 80% of the minimal rated power output
Poly 156*156 cell ,60pcs . Power range from 230Wp-260Wp
Optimum Power Voltage(Vmp)
Optimum Operatige Current(Imp)
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)
Short Circuit Current(Isc)
Number of Cell(pcs)
Brand Name of Solar Cells
JA Cell, Bluesun Cell
Size of Module(mm)
Cable & Connector Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
Weight Per Piece(KG)
Junction Box Type
Pass the TUV Certificate
±3%, or 0-3%
Front Glass Thickness(mm)
Temperature Coefficients of Isc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Voc(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Pm(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Im(%)
Temperature Coefficients of Vm(%)
-40°C to +85°C
Surface Maximum Load Capacity
Allowable Hail Load
Bypass Diode Rating(A)
90% of 10 years, 80% of 25 years.
Standard Test Conditions
AM1.5 1000W/ 25 +/-2°C
carton or pallet
14 Pallets / 316pcs
25 Pallets / 700pcs
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory.
2. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Huzhou, Zhejiang, China, near Shanghai. You are warmly welcomed to visit us!
3. Q: How can I get some samples?
A: Please connect me for samples, and my phone number: +86 158 5821 3997.
4. Q: Can the price be cheaper?
A: Of course, you will be offered a good discount for big amount.
- Q:Questions about Solar Panels and Battery back ups.?
- Q:Why are solar panels made from silicon and not magnesium?
- Si is a neutral semiconductor, and, when combined with the other metals in the solar panel, it the panel polarizes, and releases electrons form one end, and accepts them back at the other. Like a water pump. Mg is not the major ingredient because it doesn't have the easily altered semiconductor properties Si does. To put it simply, Si is easier to work with.
- Q:How do you connect a solar panel to a motor from an RC car?
- Solar Rc Car
- Q:What is the cost of Solar Panels?
- Hard to answer, it really varies. A rooftop electric panel will typically be about 200 watts or so, and an installation would have many of them. Here's an example: Suntech STP 200 These Modules Provide: 200 Watts VOC 33.40V VMP 26.20V ISC 8.2amp IMP 7.63amp Width Height Deep 39 58 3/8 3/8 $488.00
- Q:SOLAR ELECTRICITY PANELS DO THEY WORK?
- Definitely, your idea is a perfect one. Solar electricity panels work well.
- Q:Please explain KW Solar Panels. What does it mean.?
- First, learn the difference between kilowatts and kilowatt hours, and all shall be made clear.
- Q:Solar panel battery charging?
- I agree, you should get a charge controller and install appropriate fuses.
- Q:Buying Solar Panels...?
- Are you aware of the complications that go along with installing a solar system? A solar panel might put out about 00 watts at 24 volts DC. What would you use it for. The typical solar system has a lot of panels connected in series. The output is connected to an inverter to make 20-240 volts AC. This is connected to the power grid if it is to be used. Also if it is felt that the system should provide power during an electrical outage, there will be batteries. How big would you wan it to be? Mine has forty panels with two inverters. It supplies all the electricity for the house, with some left over to supplement my gas heat. Read the Q and A in the Search box at the upper right of this page, by searching for solar panel. Also study all you can get your hands on.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- It is like running a single large power plant instead of all of us having our home small fossil fuel electricity generators. You can have better and effective environment at a single source at large scale then at smaller sources. Most would just not care much. On separate line if the solar panels were to become more common in use, industries will be efficient and environment friendly ways to make them. Thus increasing their effectiveness as good green cause.
- Q:where does the solar energy go to when it hits the solar panel?
- Energy is conserved, meaning that no energy is lost. It has to go somewhere. So for solar panels, the main energy is electricity. The current that is produced by all of those silicon wafers is usually stored in DC batteries. Some of the energy from the sun is transferred into heat. Perhaps a Mechanical Engineer can better answer if any very minute expansion occurs from the sun. I would guess negligible.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range