1. Structure of Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR050M-CR065M
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. Solar PV module is comprised of some solar cells which are connected in serial with high efficiency and enhanced reliability. The solar cells are laminated between sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and high-clarity low-iron tempered glass, and sealed by the silica gel in a anodized aluminum frame . The solar module has got the professional certificate as following:
2. Main Features of Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR050M-CR065M
esthetic appearance, with stands high wind-pressure and snow load, and easy installation
Water resistant junction box
Design to meet unique demand of customer
25 year poweroutput warranty
3. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR050M-CR065M Images
4. Monocrystalline silicon solar Module Type CR050M-CR065M Specification
125mm × 125mm
No. of cells and connections
Dimension of module (mm)
Weight of module (kg)
Maximum Power (Pm)
Open-circuit voltage (Voc)
Short-circuit current (Isc)
Volatage at Pmax (Vmp)
Current at Pmax (Imp)
Maximum system voltage
-40℃ to +85℃
(1) Can you offer the test report of the module?
Sure. All the solar modules must pass necessary tests including EL test and ultra-red test and other visual test of the apperance, and the test report presents all the detailed data of the modules.
(2) How to confirm about the quantity and the type of solar module?
It depends on the solar system where you want to put into use the solar modules. We have experienced engineers to design for your order and you need to give more information to fix the details.
(3) How long will you deliver the solar modules?
We need to purchase the materials according to the list confirmed by you and put into production, and we will do our best to get your satisfaction.
- Q:Do you need to pay for electricity if you have solar panels?
- I think that rustoria67 bumped his head on some thing. There are thousands of homes using only solar panels to power their homes, and it no way near an acre of them. With the right setup Kw of panels will work. Remember one can't bring a boat to an airplane race and hope to win. Look at this link.
- Q:Solar Battery System?
- Deep Cycle Series batteries are designed to have a large amount of stored current discharged between charging sessions, with very heavy non-porous battery plates to withstand repeated major discharging and charging cycles (deep cycles). They are typically used where the battery is discharged to great extent and then recharged.
- Q:solar panels?
- For okorder.com/ for information on how to hooke it up your self. It is a DIY site.
- Q:Which stores can you buy solar panels at?
- You might try Lowes Home Improvement. Or the yellow pages. Or Solar Panels R US.
- Q:What is the difference between monocrystalline & polycrystalline solar panels?
- In regards to my research about these two types of Solar Panels, I suggest that the Monocrystalline Solar Panel would be great! It is affordable and also more convenient to install. Using a 400W Panel means fewer panels and less installation time, in addition to fewer connections and transmission losses which results in big savings and a faster return on your investment.The Topsun Solar Panels boasts efficiency of up to 6.77% and use cutting edge technology for the best heat dissipation in the industry.
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Here's solar photovoltaics: They not only look different, they act completely differently!
- Q:Build your own solar panel, scam or truth?
- What I've heard, is that for those sites implying that you can power your house and save money with homemade solar panels, is that if you try to get your money back, there is no response. Maybe if you used a real credit card, you could dispute the charges through your credit card company. Actually, I wouldn't be worried about buying materials and it not working - the more likely scenario is that you would get their instructions, and realize that they're practically worthless. In Florida, you have a chance to save money on your electric long-term, but it will be by investing maybe $0-20k, and then getting that back after 0 or more years. I'd suggest you contact a local solar installer and get a bid, even if it's only to scope out how much it would cost up front. Then you can shop around and see if you could save by installing it yourself. It's a serious project, not to be taken lightly. It took me about 3 months to put it up. It's possible that you will not save money by self-installing, as professionals may get better prices on the panels. The Florida state rebate is subject to availability of funds, and typically, I've heard people wait a long time to get it. The Federal rebate is a credit to your taxes, so you get it the next year.
- Q:Research Paper on Solar Panels?
- I'm a big fan of solar panels, and we even have an array on our house, but I would have a hard time supporting the thesis that solar panels are the best way to go green. Conservation and efficiency are. Using less is better than making more. If someone has the money for panels, but their house is poorly insulated, their money would be better spent on insulation. Pretty much anyone in the solar industry would agree. And solar hot water makes sense over a much wider geographical range than solar electric.
- Q:where to face solar panels?
- depends on the exposure.[trees other buildings, etc.] If you don't have trackers to keep the panels facing the sun , just plain old due south ,I've heard, is best for best average exposure.
- Q:Making solar panels bad for the environment?
- Sure your proper, sunlight panels (photovoltics) could be used to make electricity for small electronics. Proper now sun cells are on many calculators, and even flashlight. However the trouble is the lenght of time the cells take to charge the gadget, verses the vigour demand. I don;t consider the scale of the panels, and the period of time needed to charge the device are sensible. One think i've been thinking is that all should have a photovoltaic panel to charge a battery. Then, use the battery to cost phone telephones, MP3 palyers. The panel and the battery would be in regards to the 8 x eleven inches, and could sit down in window, or on a dash board to get charged, then utilized in doorways over night to charge contraptions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range