||200 Series,400 Series,300 Series
Specifications of Mirror polished stainless steel sheet
|Grade|| 300 Series:304 304L 316 316L 309S 310S 317L 347H 321|
| Standard|| ASTM, AISI, DIN, EN, GB, JIS|
| Length|| 1500/2000/4000/6000mm|
| Thickness|| 0.2-40mm|
| Width|| 1219/1250/1500/2000|
| Original|| Tianjin, China (Mainland)|
| Brand Name|| BAO STEEL, TISCO, ZPSS|
| Model Number|| 304 316 316l|
| Type|| Plate, Sheet, Coil|
| Application|| Industrial used/decoration|
| Certification|| ISO, BV, CE|
| Product name|
Tisco 304 316 316l stainless steel sheet
| Material|| 304 316 316l stainless steel sheet|
| Surface|| 2B, BA, HL, No.4, No.1, 2D, Sand, mirror polish|
| Technique|| Cold Rolled , Hot Rolled|
| Edge || Mill edge or slit edge|
| Mill|| TISCO or as request|
| Magnetic|| Non-magnetic|
| Alloy|| Non-alloy|
| Color|| Natural Color|
Chemical Composition of Material
Surface finishes of stainless steel sheet
Surface finished by hot-rolling, annealing and pickling,
characterized by white pickled surface.
Finished by heat treatment, pickling after cold rolling,
followed by skin pass line to be brighter.
Processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Polishing with No. 150 to No.180 abrasives.
The most popular finishes.
Finished by continuous polishing streaks by using
abrasive of suitable grain size.
Polishing with No. 150 to No. 180 Scotch-Brite abrasives.
3. Production Flow about stainless steel sheet
Raw materials are sending to hot rolling units for rolling into different sizes
Hot rolled material is annealing in cold; rolled annealing furnace and pickling in acid.
All mill rolls are grinded on precision grinding machine with proper chamfering after first shiftoperation.
All sheets are pickled in different tanks and dried on brush roll machine before dispatched.
These sheets are again annealing and are sent to straighten machine for straightening.
Inspections are done at various stages. Keep proper control overall internal process via rolling,annealin and pickling by our experienced staff
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- Stainless steel society due to overstocking. According to the length of time due to overstocking and keeping quality, in general there are two types of:It is not a long time due to overstocking, storage and good processing unit holds not only the original quality certificate or copy, and steel or mark on the packaging and taste and clear. For the identification of this stainless steel, it is also possible to check the mark on the steel or package only on the basis of the quality certificate.Another is the backlog of longer time, storage is not perfect, neither quality certificate, steel or packaging on the mark has not obvious or fall off. For the identification of this type of stainless steel, mainly to conduct in-depth investigation and research, to the processing unit to access the original documents. In general, invoices and other original documents are marked with steel etc.. If there is no steel to access local records, then the price data, the price to ascertain no.. This is to determine several effective methods, but often the wrong person. Therefore, it is necessary to master the method of identifying objects.
- Q:What are the specifications of stainless steel plates? Are they the same width?
- Generally look at the thickness of 0.3-3.0mm, width of 1000/1219/1500. Thickness of 3 or more, with 1240/1250/1500/1800/2000 width. It can be cut as required.... So the purchase is still more flexible.
- Q:1cm thick 201 stainless steel plate how much money party
- 1 thick 201 stainless steel sheet, 95 yuan / square meters.Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is stainless acid resistant steel abbreviation, resistant to air, steam
- Q:Stainless steel plate net price, stainless steel plate net how much one meter?
- 201, in fact, people say stainless steel; 304 stainless steel sheet is the most widely used material; 316 and 316L stainless steel plate is different from carbon content, nickel content is different.
- Q:What drill can drill stainless steel?
- Stainless steel is characterized by high toughness and easy sticking. Therefore, the drill hardness is required to be high, the surface finish is better, the drill bit angle is larger than the ordinary bit (130--135 degrees). Cool down at the same time. And the feed amount is greater than 0.15mm, so as not to cut the cold work hardening layer as much as possible. The cutting speed is as low as possible to reduce the cutting temperature. The cutting fluid is concentrated with emulsions. Commonly used processing stainless steel drill bit: high cobalt drill (M35 drill, M42 drill), in which the M42 bit is the best price performance. In addition, carbide drills can be used, but the price is higher.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel
- 1. Chemical properties: resistance to chemical corrosion and electrochemical corrosion resistance in steel is the best, second only to titanium alloy.2, physical properties: high temperature resistant, low temperature resistant and anti cold also.
- Q:Is stainless steel plate permitted to contact galvanized material?
- If your product will come into contact with electrolyte or water, the stainless steel bolt will produce a galvanic cell with carbon steel to accelerate the corrosion speed of both sides. At this point, corrosion is called electrochemical corrosion, and the reaction rate is faster.
- Q:When milling the stainless steel plate, how can he deform?
- 4. roughing and finishingThe above methods hope to be useful to you
- Q:What are the features of stainless steel plates?
- Can withstand oxalic acid, sulfuric acid iron sulfate, nitrate, nitrate acid and hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric acid copper sulfate, phosphoric acid, formic acid and acetic acid and various acid corrosion, widely used in chemical, food, medicine, papermaking, petroleum, atomic energy industry, as well as construction, kitchen utensils, cutlery, household appliances, vehicles of all kinds of parts.
- Q:What is stainless steel plate wire?
- But in the stainless steel industry said decimillimeter, such as stainless steel plate with the thickness of 1mm, the tolerance of 0.91 plus or minus 1 wire, a tolerance of plus or minus 0.01mm 0.91mm. That is to say here is actually in mathematics centimillimeter decimillimeter.1 wire =0.01 mm
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range