Type: Wheel Tractor
Usage: Farm Tractor
Drive Type: Gear Drive
Model Number: YN 712
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
After-sales Service Provided: Overseas service center available
0.7cbm standard bucket with teeth,Chanchai 4L68 Engine(37KW) with pre-heater
Hydraulic Transmission with torque converter, Adjustable steering wheel, Tipping cabin is easy to repair, Cabin with Warm Heater and Adjustable Seat, Mechanical joystick, Standard tires 11.00-16
Rated bucket capacity(m3)
Max dump height(mm)
Max. breakout force(KN)
Max grade ability
Max dump reach
Performance of bucket being set level
Total of three time:
lifting, dumping, lowering(s)
Changchai 4L68 with pre-heater
Inline arrangement, Water cooling, four-stroke, four-cylinder
Model of torque converter
Single-phase single-stage radial-inward turbine triples
Fixed-spindle power shift
Max travel speed(km)
Valve distributing working
Pressure of working hydraulic system
Articulated hydraulic steering
Max. turning angle
Min turning radius(mm)
Min ground clearance(mm)
Oil Brake(Vacuum Booster)
12-16.5 or 14-17.5
Hydraulic 3-way Pilot Joystick
4 in 1 Bucket
Wide tires 12-16.5
15 days upon receipt the deposit
1 year since the BL date
- Q:Should I get a NES top loader, NES clone, or a Genesis ?
- nes top loaders are cool - more reliable than the front loaders.. because they dont have the 10NES lock out chip- so you can get the games to play first try more often
- Q:Identify my muzle loader?
- Bringing it to a gun dealer in your area may be the quickest way to find out the manufacture of the piece.
- Q:Will a mf 90 front-end loader fit Ford 2000 tractor?
- Most likely your local New Holland dealer will not know. If you plan to attach it yourself , good luck. What I would do is take it to my local mechanic that works on anything. He will most likely have to buy additional bolts , cut the metal , and weld it in different spots. Then there is the hydraulic hookup. I have 2 tractors with front end loaders with the hydraulic fitted to existing remotes which makes it a pain to use the front end loader or pull a disk at same time. The Ford 2000 is a 20 year or older tractor and has one set of remotes at most. If the Massey Ferguson front end loader has one hydraulic to lift the front end loader and another hydraulic to use frount bucket, fork , or whatever, you will need add another set of remotes to the Ford 2000 or have a (do not know the exact name of device) splitter to mount on tractor so to have two hydraulic functions from 1 remote which can get expensive(over a thousand bucks here in splitter). Hope I made this clear.
- Q:How can you silence a muzzle loader ?
- You okorder.com if they will bore out a 50 caliber silencer for you. But they are very bulky and expensive as they are intended for use on the 50 BMG. The ones intended for use on the smaller 50 caliber firearms are not as big or expensive, but not cheap either. The front sight might have to be moved back to allow the barrel to be threaded. Do not use a die; it has to be done on a lathe. The loading process is made a bit more complicated. You would need to insert a tube into the silencer bore to ensure all the black powder goes into the barrel. The silencer would have to be removed and clean after a few rounds to prevent it from being too badly fouled to work as it is primarily an expansion chamber. The silencer will need to be at least 1.5 inches wide, so this might block the sights on your rifle and you would need to use elevated sights like a tang sight or a scope. As the pressure in the barrel drops far below max by the time the bullet reaches the muzzle, there will be no pressure problems. Ranb
- Q:What's the difference between the 30 loader and the 50 loader?
- The main performance parameters are different.That's the big 50
- Q:Carbon 15 top loader for California? Similar guns?
- In that State a vertical forward grip may not be legal.
- Q:lee classic loader 30-30?
- Not sure I'd waist money on one you hammer in. I had one for 8mm one and was never impressed with it. I have an RCBS loader I do like a lot. It is a press type and you work on one stage at a time. There are a lot of different steps you go through from trimming the cartridge length to the final bullet seating and crimping that, really when you think about it, sort of shows this is an investment of time and money. Anyway getting back to my train of thought here. The resizing can be done full length or just the neck of the cartridge. You might consider getting that set up or something similar. I know it's way more expensive but if your going to reload a lot of shells in one sitting the hammer (in my opinion) one isn't the way to go...unless you just like the tedious nature of doing it slowly...very.. very slowly with more room error due to the nature of hammering it in..not guiding it in with a press. When I go to the range I shoot way more than just a few cartridges. So it makes scents to me to be able to reload a box (at least) at a time. Especially when I'm trying out a new or unfamiliar component (new bullet manufacture or different powder etc.).
- Q:Where would i find Pre loader for wii?
- THIS IS ONLY FOR WII VERSION 4.2
- Q:Does anyone have any thoughts on two household items: smooth top stove, what kind of cookware, front loaders?
- absolutely loving the smooth top. Have the GE with the expandable ring so that it takes the huge soup pots for family meals. Front loader is awesome!!!!!
- Q:What's so bad about front loaders?
- I okorder.com/ what is happening or you'd have heard the same number of complaints about top loaders. I answer these questions a lot and am never very popular with the front loader lovers for it but I still do it anyway in the hopes of saving someone years of laundry torture. I absolutely hated mine and am so so happy to be rid of them. If they ever try to phase out the old schooll ones, like they're doing with everything else like light bulbs etc... I will buy a set and store it in my garage for the day I need a new set. That's just how badly I hated mine! I also think that many of these people standing up for their front loaders haven't had them long enough to start having the problems and will sooner or later be hating theirs too. Right now their infatuated with the look of them. The honeymoon will fade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range