JIS, AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export standard package,bundled or be required. The inner size of container is below: 20ft GP: 5.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 24-26CBM 40ft GP: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.18m(high) 25tons about 54CBM 40ft HG: 11.8m(length) x 2.13m(width) x 2.72m(high) 25tons about 68CBM|
|Delivery Detail:||7-15 days after receiving the deposit|
Q235 Carbon sheet
coil steel Processing.
MOQ : 25TON
Carbon Steel plate
SS400 carbon steel plate price
JIS G3135-1986,SPEC590,EN10025/2-2004,S235JR or S235J2,E335 or S335JR…
Construction plate,boiler plate,container plate,shipbuilding plate,all kinds of industries and manufacturing structural applications.
25 ton / according to customers' requirement
good attestation of honour choosed by customers SGS
5,000 ton / month
Key to success
advanced technique and service and low price
North/South America, Europe, Asia,Africa,Mid East,ect.
Standard seaworthy packing / according to the customers’requirement
30% deposit the balance before shipment,the balance paid by the copy of B/L OR L/C at sight
In 15 – 45 days after contract
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate fire-resistant?
- Should be refractory, but the melting point of zinc relative to steel is relatively low, 420 degrees or so, if higher than this temperature, galvanized layer will be destroyed, the bottom plate is no problem.
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- Iron and steel steel is an alloy of iron with C (carbon), Si (silicon), Mn (manganese), P (phosphorus), S (sulfur), and a small amount of other elements. In addition to Fe (iron), the content of C plays a major role in the mechanical properties of steel, so it is collectively referred to as iron carbon alloy. It is the most important and the most important and the largest metal material used in engineering.
- Q:What are the properties of deep drawing properties in sheet steel?
- Refers to the change of the thickness of steel plate and the change of plane (length and width direction) when the steel plate is pressed.
- Q:What is a cold rolled sheet with plastic sprayed?
- After the cold rolled steel sheet is finished, the surface treatment needs to be carried out, including:1: electroplating: zinc plated, nickel plated, copper plated, gold plated, chrome plated,2: immersion plating: black, hot galvanizing3: spray: spray paint, spray, baking paint,4: polishing, point solution polishing, shot peening, shot blasting
- Q:Why can steel HPB300, steel plate without Q300, steel structure manuscript review, but also continued the Q235, why not improve it?
- Carbon steel according to the steel yield strength is divided into 5 grades: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q255 and Q275 of each grade because the quality is divided into A, B, C, D grade, with a maximum of four kinds, some only one; this is just plain carbon steel, the price is cheap, generally not heat treatment. Only quality carbon steel has the value of heat treatment.
- Q:The differences and uses of cold rolling and hot rolling
- Cold rolled forming steel allows partial buckling of the cross section, thus taking full advantage of the post buckling capacity of the member, while the hot-rolled section does not allow partial buckling of the cross section.
- Q:What's the density of the 0.5 color steel plate?
- We often see the color steel plate refers to the processing of sheet metal, the thickness of about 50~100mm, it is composed of the middle filler and two sides of color steel plate. Among them, the color plate thickness of 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm and other different thickness, the middle layer can be polyurethane, rock wool or foam plastic. Because of the special profiles, the construction of the building with colored steel plate is very fast (such as the Xiaotangshan hospital in SARS), but the strength is low. The substrate of the color coated steel plate is a cold rolled substrate, a hot-dip galvanized substrate and an electro galvanized substrate. The coating types can be divided into polyester, silicon modified polyester, vinylidene fluoride and two plastic sol. The surface state of color coated steel sheet can be divided into coated plate, embossed plate and printed board.
- Q:Will the plating steel be rusty? Will it rust when touching the water?
- Plating (Electroplating) process is to use the principle of electrolysis plating on a thin layer of metal or alloy in some metal surface, is the process of making the surface of metal or other material parts attached to a layer of metal film by electrolysis so as to prevent metal oxide (rust), improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflection, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate) and improves the appearance effect. The outer layers of many coins are also electroplated.
- Q:What's the difference between hot-rolled seamless steel tube and cold-rolled seamless steel tube?
- Cold rolled seamless steel pipe (DIAL) in general, steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler tube, high-pressure boiler steel pipe, alloy steel pipe, stainless steel pipe, oil cracking tube and other steel tube, including carbon thin-walled steel, alloy thin-walled steel, stainless steel, thin steel tube.
- Q:Are there any restrictions on the thickness of the steel plate, such as the minimum thickness of the steel plate?
- The information of the building is incomplete and can not be determined. The welding technical parameters will affect the welding method, welding current, welding voltage, welding environment and specifications
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range