Specifications of Mica Board
Mica Board 1.Free sample 2.Color: White, blue, black 3.Size:customizedceipt of customer remittance
Features of Mica Board
•Excellent resistance to heat up to 1000°C. It has unique temperature resistance,
the maximum working temperature for the Muscovite Mica Plate and Phlogopite Mica
Plate are approximately 500 °C and 750°C respectively,Peak work temperature are
750 °C and 1000 °C respectively.
•Excellent electrical insulation. It has excellent dielectric properties, the maximum
dielectric is more than 20KV/mm.
•Excellent punchability. It has good flexural strength and can be cut very precisely
•Environmentally safe. It generates very little smoke even at excessive temperatures
Size: Sheets of 1000 x 600 mm 1000 x 1200 mm 1000 x 2400mm
Strips and punched parts according to drawings for thickness 0, 1 to 2 , 0 mm .
Thickness: 0, 1mm , 0.15mm , 0.2mm , 0.25mm , 0.3mm , …… 5.0mm .
- Q:The electrical equipment in the classroom which uses insulating material
- Classrooms in the electrical equipment are used insulating material, but with the number and location of different.
- Q:What type of enameled wire and insulation material is used for the compressor
- Small and medium-sized closed, semi-enclosed refrigeration compressors are used for the specific enameled wire specifically (QF) series.
- Q:What is the insulating material in the middle of the connecting wire?
- The original wire is insulated paint, you often use, you can also use quick-drying insulating paint.
- Q:Wear-resistant, high temperature, insulation materials which
- Hexagonal boron nitride - good heat resistance, thermal stability, thermal conductivity, hardness is not high, the only easy machining of ceramics. Is the ideal heat dissipation material and high temperature insulation material. For high temperature containers, semiconductor thermal insulation materials, high temperature bearings, thermocouple casing. Cubic boron nitride - hardness close to the diamond, excellent wear-resistant materials. For high-speed cutting tools, such as drawing die.
- Q:What is the electrical performance of insulating materials
- Such as the rated voltage, current, active power, reactive power, resistance, capacitance, inductance, conductance; semiconductor is famous, DC magnification, AC magnification, rectified current, reverse breakdown voltage, forward voltage , The junction voltage, the noise figure, the characteristic frequency, the cut-off frequency, the dissipation power ... the IC is also very large, the maximum working voltage, the op amp's pendulum speed, the bandwidth, the distortion coefficient, the ADC conversion rate, , The resolution of plastic in the field of electrical applications is extremely extensive, its role is mainly two aspects, one as electrical insulation materials, two for the mechanical structure of materials. These materials are used in the field of electrical engineering, mainly in the electrical, electrical and electrical industries.
- Q:The role and definition of insulating materials
- The main indicators affect the performance of insulating materials 1, insulation resistance, resistivity: resistance is the reciprocal of conductance, the resistivity is the resistance per unit volume. The smaller the conductivity of the material, the greater the resistance, the reciprocal relationship between the two, for the insulation material, always want the resistivity as high as possible. 2, the relative dielectric constant and dielectric loss tangent:
- Q:What kind of insulation is the insulating layer of the aluminum plate?
- Insulation is the core technology of aluminum substrate. Currently on the market most of the aluminum substrate insulation layer using epoxy resin, the advantages of this type of insulation is: good adhesion; drawback is: thermal resistance, dielectric strength is limited, it is difficult to meet the safety requirements. Such aluminum substrates are only suitable for low power density applications. High-end aluminum substrate insulation layer is generally composed of high thermal conductivity and high insulation ceramic powder filled with special polymer composition.
- Q:What insulating materials are used for high frequency transformers?
- In the production process of high-frequency transformers, insulation is a crucial step, this time you need to use a kind of insulation called the water, that is, paint. A class of artificial paint, shiny, good sticky. It is a paint that does not contain coloring matter. When applied to the substrate, it can form a transparent film with protection, decoration or special properties.
- Q:What are the commonly used insulating materials?
- Mostly used to make insulating varnishes, winding wires, etc. Insulation materials are made of the above two kinds of materials made of various molding insulation materials, used as electrical appliances of the base, shell and so on.
- Q:What are the gas insulation materials?
- Gas insulation material refers to air, nitrogen, sulfur hexafluoride and other gases
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range