Specifications of Mica Board
Mica Board 1.Free sample 2.Color: White, blue, black 3.Size:customizedceipt of customer remittance
Features of Mica Board
•Excellent resistance to heat up to 1000°C. It has unique temperature resistance,
the maximum working temperature for the Muscovite Mica Plate and Phlogopite Mica
Plate are approximately 500 °C and 750°C respectively,Peak work temperature are
750 °C and 1000 °C respectively.
•Excellent electrical insulation. It has excellent dielectric properties, the maximum
dielectric is more than 20KV/mm.
•Excellent punchability. It has good flexural strength and can be cut very precisely
•Environmentally safe. It generates very little smoke even at excessive temperatures
Size: Sheets of 1000 x 600 mm 1000 x 1200 mm 1000 x 2400mm
Strips and punched parts according to drawings for thickness 0, 1 to 2 , 0 mm .
Thickness: 0, 1mm , 0.15mm , 0.2mm , 0.25mm , 0.3mm , …… 5.0mm .
- Q:What insulating material is used for high voltage cables
- YJLV23 Aluminum core XLPE insulated steel tape armored PVC sheathed power cable YJV32 copper core XLPE insulated fine steel wire armored PVC sheathed power cable indoor, tunnel, cable trench, shaft or buried
- Q:What is the 8 ° C rule for insulating materials?
- Such as A-class insulation material limit working temperature of 105 ℃, when the ultimate operating temperature of 8 ℃, its life will be reduced by about half, which is 8 ℃ thermal deterioration rules.
- Q:What is the difference between insulation and pressure?
- Insulation test Because the test voltage is low, it is not easy to damage the equipment under test. The voltage test is easy to damage the equipment under pressure when the test voltage is high. In some cases, although the withstand voltage test is passed, Causing damage, the test staff will have to use low-voltage insulation test, test the pressure test after the test equipment insulation. Under normal circumstances, insulation resistance qualified, withstand voltage test will be adopted.
- Q:What insulating materials are used for high frequency transformers?
- In the production process of high-frequency transformers, insulation is a crucial step, this time you need to use a kind of insulation called the water, that is, paint. A class of artificial paint, shiny, good sticky. It is a paint that does not contain coloring matter. When applied to the substrate, it can form a transparent film with protection, decoration or special properties.
- Q:What are the gas insulation materials?
- Gas insulation material refers to air, nitrogen, sulfur hexafluoride and other gases
- Q:What kind of insulation is the insulating layer of the aluminum plate?
- Now most of the aluminum substrate in the insulating layer or epoxy (I do this, do not mention my company name, so that I advertise). Epoxy can be modified, and then through the surface treatment of the thermal filler, in the cross-linked when the formation of a most conducive to the heat transfer structure, so as to achieve the purpose of high thermal conductivity.
- Q:What is the DMD insulation material?
- DMD (Dacron / Mylar / Dacron) full name polyester film polyester fiber non-woven soft composite foil, is a two-layer polyester non-woven fabric in the middle of a layer of insulated polyester film composite made of three insulation materials.
- Q:Wear-resistant, high temperature, insulation materials which
- Hexagonal boron nitride - good heat resistance, thermal stability, thermal conductivity, hardness is not high, the only easy machining of ceramics. Is the ideal heat dissipation material and high temperature insulation material. For high temperature containers, semiconductor thermal insulation materials, high temperature bearings, thermocouple casing. Cubic boron nitride - hardness close to the diamond, excellent wear-resistant materials. For high-speed cutting tools, such as drawing die.
- Q:What insulating material is best `?
- The earliest use of insulating materials is cotton, silk, mica, rubber and other natural products .20 century 30 years later, the rapid development of synthetic insulation materials, a variety of synthetic resin, plastic, etc. used in the field of electrical engineering to manufacture motor and high and low pressure Electrical appliances, so that the capacity of electrical products continue to expand, the volume gradually reduced, so as to promote the development of electrical and electronic technology.
- Q:The role and definition of insulating materials
- Electrical strength is the breakdown of the voltage between the voltage and the two electrodes subjected to the applied voltage under the specified conditions, that is, the breakdown voltage per unit thickness. For insulating materials, the general breakdown voltage, electrical strength of the value of the higher the better. 4, tensile strength: in the tensile test, the sample to withstand the maximum tensile stress. It is the most widely used and tested test of the mechanical properties of insulating materials. 5, Flammability: refers to the insulation material in contact with the flame to resist combustion or leave the flame to prevent the ability to continue to burn. With the increasing use of insulating materials, its flammability requirements are more important, people through various means to improve and improve the insulation
We are the professional manufacturer of high temperature resistant products. The products are new, low-carbon, energy-saving, environmental protection and non-pollution products. Our products are widely used as high temperature sealing, high temperature filtrate, thermal insulation, fireproof, high temperature protective materials in the foundry, oil and chemical, vessel manufacture, vehicle, building, electricity, aircraft and machinery areas.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 3 Million
||North America;Southeast Asia ;Western Europe ;Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||60% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range