Introduction of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Properties and features:Zinc borate(3.5H2O),zinc borate(7H2O),zinc borate(modified) and Anhydrous zinc borate are the four main types of zinc borate. white powder.Density is 2.67g/cm3. The melting point is 980℃.The refractive index is 1.58.Insoluble in water, alcohol. but soluble in chlorhydric acid, sulfuric acid.
Quality standard of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
|Loss on ignition %||13.5-15.5||24.0-26.5||≥24||≤1.5（400℃）|
|Free water %≤||1||1||1||0.5|
|Pass Mesh 325 %≤||1||1||1||1|
|Notes: The particle size can be produced according to customer's requirements.|
Application of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Zinc borate is inorganic addition flame retardant. it has good hot stability, stops buring and vanishes smokings. It can replace antimonous oxide but also be used with other inorganic flame retardant. Widely used in rubber, plastic, wood, cable, coating, etc.Zinc borate,modified can completely replace zinc borate. It have the advantage of lower price, better effect stops buring and vanishes smokings.
Package of Flame Retardant Zinc Borate:
Paper-plastic bag or plastic weaved bag, lined with PE bag and 25KG or 40KG weight.
- Q:The inorganic salt is composed of?
- Inorganic salts are the general term for various inorganic salts. They are composed of inorganic acid radicals and metal cations or ammonium salts, mainly salts of organic acid salts, such as sodium chloride, potassium chloride and so on.
- Q:Is urea an inorganic salt?
- Is not organic matter ah inorganic salts are present in the body and food minerals in the mineral, composed of organic matter and inorganic synthesis of the human body has been found to have more than 20 kinds of essential inorganic salts, about 4 to 5% of body weight. More (> 5g) for calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, sulfur seven; daily dietary requirements are more than 100mg, known as constant elements. Other low content, with the modern analysis of technological progress Iron, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, molybdenum, selenium, chromium, nickel, silicon, fluorine, vanadium and other elements were found by atomic absorption spectroscopy, neutron activation, plasma emission spectroscopy and other trace analysis methods. But also the human body is necessary, the daily dietary requirements for the amount of μg ~ mg called trace elements.
- Q:ATP components are not inorganic salts
- ATP is composed of adenosine and three phosphate groups, chemical formula C10H16N5O13P3, structural formula C10H8N4O2NH2 (OH) 2 (PO3H) 3H, molecular weight 507.184. Three phosphoryl groups are prepared from adenosine as alpha, beta and gamma phosphates. ATP is chemically named 5'-triphosphate-9-β-D-ribofuranosyladenine, or 5'-triphosphate-9-β-D-ribofuranosyl-6-aminopurine.
- Q:The exact definition of mineral salt?
- it okorder.com/C005969/mi... "Mineral salts are inorganic (carbon-free) elements that turn to ash when burned. "
- Q:Can basal salt cause disease or illness?
- the web page (below) discusses: Basal Salt Mixtures The use of balanced salt solution (BSS) in cell and tissue culture is generally attributed to early workers in the field. In 1885, Sydney Ringer developed a solution of inorganic salts designed to maintain contractility of mammalian heart tissue. A less specific salt solution was designed by Tyrode for use in work with primary mammalian cells. Tyrode's salt solution became the accepted fluid for diluting protein components of media of natural origin. Since that time, many other balanced salt solutions have been developed for use in cell and tissue culture. The current role of balanced salt solution in cell culture is multi-faceted and can be divided into four principle functions. see web page for extensive discussion on the good things about it
- Q:What kinds of inorganic salts are required for plant growth
- (N) Nutrition: Nitrogen is necessary for the growth and development of plants. Usually, the total amount of nitrogen in plants is not too high, such as 1.0-2.0% of the whole plant. The plant is a plant with high nitrogen content, and the nitrogen content in the plant leaves is about 3.5-5.0% of its dry weight.The nitrogen is mainly absorbed in the form of ammonium nitrogen and nitrate nitrogen, and some small molecules of organic nitrogen Such as urea can also be absorbed by plants.Now is the main component of protein, accounting for about 16-18% of the protein content in the cytoplasm and the nucleus are containing all the enzymes are also the main body of the protein.In addition, the nucleic acid, Phospholipids, chlorophyll, coenzyme and other compounds contain nitrogen
- Q:Why is the inorganic salt left after the burning of the food
- Food contains protein, fat, inorganic salts and water and other substances in the process of combustion in addition to inorganic salts and the rest of the water are burned, and water in the combustion process evaporates. So take the only inorganic salt.
- Q:Effects of Minerals on Plants
- Some will be plant death will help some will accumulate
- Q:Which foods contain calcium-containing inorganic salts
- Calcium and inorganic salts are two concepts, bother you to go back and turn the chemical book and then ask, inorganic salt can eat
- Q:What is the inorganic salt
- The main sources of various inorganic salts and the lack of the main performance (1) sodium sodium is the main ingredient of salt.China's nutrition society recommended adults over 18 years of age sodium intake of 2.2 grams per day, the elderly should take light food Sodium is commonly found in a variety of foods. The main sources of sodium are sodium, soy sauce, pickled foods, smoked foods, salty foods, etc. (2 Calcium is an important part of bone. Disease, osteoporosis, etc .. China Nutrition Society recommended adults aged 18-50 adult calcium intake of 800 mg per day; 50 years of age in the elderly 1000 mg.General calcium-rich foods are milk, yogurt, Oatmeal, sea cucumber, shrimp, wheat, soybean meal, soy products, lily, etc. (3) magnesium is the necessary elements to maintain the structure and function of bone cells.Magnesium deficiency can lead to nervous tension, emotional instability, muscle tremor and so on. (4) Phosphorus is an important part of the composition of bones and teeth. (4) Phosphorus is an important component of bone and teeth. (4) Phosphorus is an important component of bone and teeth. Severe phosphorus deficiency can lead to anorexia, anemia, etc. China Nutrition Society recommended adults over 18 years of age the appropriate intake of phosphorus is 700 mg. Common phosphorus-containing foods are lean meat, eggs, milk, animal offal, kelp, Nuts, coarse grains. (5) Iron is the most content of trace elements in the human body, iron and the human body's life and its health are closely related to iron deficiency will lead to iron deficiency anemia, immunity decreased. China Nutrition Society recommended 50 years old More than men's or women's iron daily intake of 715 mg. Common iron-rich foods are animal liver, kidney, caviar, lean meat, potatoes, wheat bran.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range