Introduction of High Quality Zinc Borate:
The High Quality Zinc Borate can be used as multi-functional synergistic additives with antimony oxide or other halogenated flame retardants to significantly improve the flame retardant performance, remove smoke emission and adjust the balance on chemical, mechanical, electrical etc properties.
As environmental protection substitute to replace current Antimony Oxide or halogen flame retardants, Zinc Borate is directly used in PVC, PE, Polyolefin, Epoxy Polyamide etc resins and rubber process. Moreover, it is widely used in textile, fiber, floor, leather, wall paper, carpet, paint etc decorative materials to improve flame retardant performance.
Base on its chemical properties, Zinc borate is also used on anti-corrosion, infra red absorption, fungicide for wood preservation etc fields.
Specifications of High Quality Zinc Borate:
Index / Item
Zinc Borate 2335 ( 2ZnO .3B2O3 . 3.5H2O )
Surface water % ≤
P article size , um
Pb, PPM <
Cd, PPM <
ZnO , %
4 6 .0-48.0
13. 0 -15.5
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ) , % ≤
Specific gravity, g/cm3
Melting point °C
Temp. of dehydration °C
2 9 0
- Q:What is inorganic salt? Lemon flavor, citric acid, is it an inorganic salt?
- Although the inorganic salt in the cell, the body content is very low, but the effect is very large, if the attention of diet diversification, eat less animal fat, eat brown rice, corn and other coarse grains, do not eat too much refined flour, Salt to maintain the normal level of citric acid is an important organic acid, also known as citric acid, no ...
- Q:The effect of inorganic salts on the human body
- norganic salts are important for the structure of tissues and cells. Hard tissues such as bones and teeth are mostly composed of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, and soft tissue contains more potassium. The inorganic salt ions in the body fluid regulate the permeability of the cell membrane, control the water, maintain normal osmotic pressure and acid-base balance, and help transport the general element to the body, participate in nerve activity and muscle contraction. Some are inorganic or organic compounds that are involved in many important physiologic functions, which are constituents of enzymes that make up enzymes, hormones, vitamins, proteins and nucleic acids, or as activators of various enzyme systems. For example: to maintain the heart and brain activity, to help the formation of antibodies, play a useful role in the human body.
- Q:Please tell in your own language how water and inorganic salts are transported from the soil to the leaves.
- The water and inorganic salts in the soil are absorbed through the root of the root of the root of the root of the root of the root, due to root pressure by the body of the fiber duct system to the plant roots, stems, branches, leaves, flowers, fruit parts Of the cells in the supply of nutrients.
- Q:What foods contain zinc-containing inorganic salts
- No. 3: mud clam [blood clam, bears clam] (11.59 / 30g / 100g)
- Q:what percent of dissolved salts found in seawater are minor inorganic salts, or trace?
- Seawater varies in composition a little but generally is about 3.5% salts. Of this about 3.1% is sodium chloride. So the remaining 0.4% is the other salts (Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium mostly, followed by just about every natural element in the periodic table in trace amounts)
- Q:is sugar and salt organic or inorganic?
- sugar is organic salt is not. Sugar is made from carbon that's why it's organic in compound
- Q:During the different periods of plant growth, the amount of water and inorganic salt required is different.
- Plant life, although the need for a variety of inorganic salts, but different plants on the various types of inorganic salt requirements are different, such as cabbage, spinach and other human needs leaves of vegetables need nitrogen containing inorganic salts, tomato, peanuts need phosphorus Of the inorganic salt and more, sweet potatoes, potatoes need potassium-containing inorganic salts; the same plant with the growth period of the different requirements of inorganic salts are not the same, for example, plants in the seedling period requires nitrogenous inorganic salts , In the flowering, the results of the period of time need more phosphorus-containing inorganic salts. Therefore, different plants and the same plant growth period, the need for inorganic salts are different. So the answer is: different; different
- Q:anybody here knows the difference of organic iron salt (ex. F.gluconate) vs inorganic (ex. F.sulfate)?
- It it's organic, then the anion (the negative ion) is the conjugate base of an organic acid. If it's inorganic, then the original acid was inorganic (like H2SO4 making sulphates).
- Q:Several kinds of inorganic salt food sources?
- Milk containing calcium, spinach iron, kelp containing iodine, oysters containing zinc, carrots containing A, tomatoes containing C, mushrooms with B1, sun can get D
- Q:Inorganic salt function
- Ca2 + is the animal bone and teeth (containing CaCO3) composition, and blood coagulation and muscle contraction has a regulatory role, if the content is too low, the animal will appear muscle twitch. K + is a variety of enzyme activator, for the plant starch and protein synthesis and animal nerve impulse conduction and muscle contraction also plays an important role. Fe is a component of hemoglobin and cytochrome, and iron-containing enzymes are indispensable when chlorophyll is formed in plants. Another example is Na + for animal heart beat, nerve excitement is indispensable.
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range