Introduction of Zinc Borate 3.5H2O:
Zinc borate is primarily usedas a flame retardant in plastics and cellulose fibers, paper, rubbers and textiles. It is also used in paints, adhesives, and pigments. As a flame retardant, it can replace antimony trioxide as a synergist in both halogen-based and halogen-free systems. It is an anti-dripping and char-promoting agent, and suppresses the afterglow. In electrical insulator plastics it suppresses arcing and tracking.
In halogen-containing systems, zinc borate is used together with antimony trioxide and alumina trihydrate. It catalyzes formation of char and creates a protective layer of glass. Zinc catalyzes the release of halogens by forming zinc halides and zinc oxyhalides.
Specification of Zinc Borate 3.5H2O:
|1||Zinc Borate %||99 min|
|2||Apperance||White crystal powder|
|3||Boron Oxygenation (B2O3) %||48.5±1.5|
|4||Zinc Oxygenation (ZnO) %||37±1.5|
|5||Surface Moisture (H2O) %||≤1|
|6||specific gravity g/cm3||2.67|
|7||Residues on 325 mesh %||≤0.2|
|8||Temp of loss crystal water °C||350±50|
|11||Melting point °C||980|
|12||Pb %||0.02 max|
|13||Fe %||0.05 max|
|14||As %||0.02 max|
|15||Packing||Inner plastic film with PP woven bags outside|
|16||Net weight||25 kg/ Bag|
|17||Loading Quantity||18-20MT / 20'FCL|
- Q:Is the inorganic salt the same as the saline?
- Saline is sodium chloride solution, most people use the point is 0.9%.
- Q:What is the physiological function of inorganic calcium
- Cells and organisms of the important components
- Q:Which crop feet can provide C N inorganic salts for fungal growth
- Plant growth requires a variety of inorganic salts, which require the most is nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium containing inorganic salts. If a lack of some inorganic salts, plants can not grow normally. Kind of crops need fertilization, farm manure contains organic matter, the microbial decomposition of the soil will produce a large number of inorganic salts for plant growth and utilization, the role of fertilizer is to provide a variety of plant growth of inorganic salts. Therefore, in agricultural production, the application of fertilizer and farm manure is intended to provide a variety of inorganic salts for crops.
- Q:are acids, bases, salts and oxides belong to inorganic compound?
- Any carbon-containing compound is considered organic with the exception of carbonates, bicarbonates, carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide.
- Q:What is the risk of low inorganic salt?
- Phosphorus into the body of phosphorus containing 750-800mg about 1% of body weight, mineral weight of 1/4. Of which 87.6% in the form of hydroxyapatite bone salt stored in the bones and teeth, 10% with protein, fat, sugar and other organic matter combined constitute soft tissue, the rest distributed in the muscle, skin, nerve tissue and other tissues and membranes Of the ingredients. Function Phosphorus is present in every cell of the human body, which is indispensable for bone growth, tooth development, renal function and nerve conduction. Phosphorus is a component of nucleic acids, phospholipids and certain enzymes, which promotes growth and tissue repair. It helps carbohydrate fat and protein utilization, regulates glycogen breakdown, and participates in energy metabolism. Phospholipids are the major components of the cell membrane, which are related to the permeability of the membrane. Phosphate can regulate the metabolism of vitamin D, to maintain the stability of calcium within the environment. Lack of disease phosphorus deficiency when the mental confusion, cranial nerve palsy, transport disorders, muscle weakness, hypothyroidism, anorexia, joint stiffness, abnormal blood, urinary calcium increased. Typical cases hyperphosphatemia, renal dysfunction, or hypoparathyroidism and hypothyroidism and other endocrine diseases can also occur. Too many symptoms nerve excitement, tetany and convulsions. The physiological requirement of phosphorus is 12.3mg / kg / d. Calcium / phosphorus ratio in the 2: 1-1: 2 appropriate range. Food sources food in the meat, fish, milk, beans and hard shells and other phosphorus more.
- Q:Advertisements related to inorganic salts -.-,
- This is a good new, with a new cover in the cover of high calcium, a top of the past five, high pressure film, fruit flavor, a piece of bang on the fifth floor, not the same time, Feast children! One day one, the effect is good, but also affordable!
- Q:Milk food rich in nutrition, in addition to containing a variety of inorganic salts which also contain three types of organic energy can be organic
- Fat Glucose Protein
- Q:After running the training is best to drink what drinks add inorganic salt
- C100 ah
- Q:Where can I find a list of all inorganic salts?
- That list is near endless. There are countless inorganic cations and organic groups that can combine with these ions. Pretty much every metallic element in the periodic table will form cations with bromide and chloride. Not sure about phosphate, but most metals will bind with it. Carbonate will be trickier, as some ions are too acidic and will decompose the carbonate (iron(III) is an example, and it will form the oxide instead, liberating CO2 in the process). Aside from simple elemental ions, there are also polyatomic cations (such as ammonium) and lots of complexes that will form compounds with these anions.
- Q:What are the disadvantages of inorganic salt deficiency and too much
- high calcium, hypercalcemia can make nerve, muscle excitability to reduce the performance of fatigue, expression indifferent, tendon reflexes, severe patients may be mental disorders, stupor and coma; damage renal tubules, manifested as kidney Tubule edema, necrosis, basement membrane calcification, can cause kidney stones;
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range