Introduction of High Purity Zinc Borate:
1. Zinc borate can be used as multi-functional synergistic additives with antimony oxide or other halogenated flame retardants to significantly improve the flame retardant performance, remove smoke emission and adjust the balance on chemical, mechanical, electrical etc properties.
2. As environmental protection substitute to replace current Antimony Oxide or halogen flame retardants, Zinc borate is directly used in PVC, PE, Polyolefin, Epoxy Polyamide etc resins and rubber process. Moreover, it is widely used in textile, fiber, floor, leather, wall paper, carpet, paint etc decorative materials to improve flame retardant performance.
3. Base on its chemical properties, Zinc borate is also used on anti-corrosion, infra red absorption, fungicide for wood preservation etc fields.
Specification of High Purity Zinc Borate:
Index / Item
Zinc borate 2335 ( 2ZnO.3B2O3 3.5H2O)
Surface water % ≤
P article size , um
Pb, PPM <
Cd, PPM <
ZnO , %
4 6 .0-48.0
13. 0 -15.5
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ) , % ≤
S pecific gravity, g/cm3
Melting point °C
Temp. of dehydration °C
2 9 0
- Q:Is urea an inorganic salt?
- Is not organic matter ah inorganic salts are present in the body and food minerals in the mineral, composed of organic matter and inorganic synthesis of the human body has been found to have more than 20 kinds of essential inorganic salts, about 4 to 5% of body weight. More (> 5g) for calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, sulfur seven; daily dietary requirements are more than 100mg, known as constant elements. Other low content, with the modern analysis of technological progress Iron, copper, zinc, manganese, cobalt, molybdenum, selenium, chromium, nickel, silicon, fluorine, vanadium and other elements were found by atomic absorption spectroscopy, neutron activation, plasma emission spectroscopy and other trace analysis methods. But also the human body is necessary, the daily dietary requirements for the amount of μg ~ mg called trace elements.
- Q:Is iodized salt inorganic or organic?
- A salt would be organic if it contains carbon atom in it. So NaI (Sodium Iodide) is inorganic but CH3I (Methyl Iodide) is organic.
- Q:Lack of calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc inorganic salt should eat what?
- Soy products containing more calcium. Animal liver, spinach iron, zinc and so on.
- Q:What is the physiological function of inorganic calcium
- Maintain cell osmotic pressure and acid-base balance
- Q:What inorganic salts are needed for seeds?
- Phosphate, nitrogen, magnesium, calcium, iron, copper, and boric acid
- Q:give me examples of organic, inorganic, acid, base, salt.?
- an inorganic substance usually contains no C NaCl refer to salts list and an organic does usually CH4 C2H6 C3H8 C4H10 C5H12 acids usually release H+ ions H2SO4 CH3OOH HCl H3SO4 HF bases usually release OH- ions NaOH Mg(OH)2 KOH LiOH Ca(OH)2 salts are usually just ionic compounds NaCl KCl NaI KI NaBr
- Q:What fruit contains more minerals?
- Persimmon contains a lot of carbohydrates, per 100 grams of persimmon containing 10.8 grams, mainly sucrose, glucose and fructose, which is why we feel very sweet persimmon persimmon in the other nutrients are not only contain a small amount of fat , Protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and vitamin C. In addition, persimmon is rich in pectin, it is a water-soluble dietary fiber, a good laxative effect, for correcting constipation, to maintain normal intestinal flora Growth and so have a good effect.
- Q:Is the inorganic salt related to the excitement
- In the natural state, both in the periphery and within the central nervous system, nerve impulses are conducted in the context of a single neuron. At the nerve tip (synaptic or on the muscle joint), nerve impulses cause the excitement or inhibition of the next cell by chemical transmission or electrical transmission.
- Q:Which minerals is richest source of Inorganic Salts ?
- Minerals are inorganic salts - eg.potassium nitrate - absorbed by plants from soil - a good source of inorganic nitrogen and potassium.
- Q:Is bromine an inorganic salt?
- It has many uses such as: · fumigants · flameproofing agents · water purification compounds · dyes · medicines · inorganic bromine (AgBr) is used in photography film · pesticides · water purification · used to make plastics flame retardant · In gold extraction...!!
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range