Introduction of Qualified Zinc Borate:
The Qualified Zinc Borate is inorganic addition flame retardant. Its characteristics are that it has good hot stability, and not only stops buring and vanishes smokings but also be used with other inorganic flame retardant. It is used in epoxy resin, unsaturated polyester, polyurethane, etc. And it is widely used in rubber, plastic, cable, wood,etc.
Specifications of Qualified Zinc Borate:
Zinc borate ( 2ZnO.3B2O3 3.5H2O)
Particle size, um
B2O3 , %
Loss on ignition,%
Fineness (Residue on 45um sieve ), % ≤
Specific gravity, g/cm3
Temp. of dehydrationoC>
- Q:Effect of Inorganic Salts on Viscosity
- possible. The inorganic salt is dissolved in water to form positive and negative ions, and the ions of the micelles are extruded to make the solubility smaller and form an increase in the viscosity. With the increase in the amount of inorganic salt, it does not have the ability to dissolve in water, there is no micelles and the molecular state exists in the water, the liquid becomes thin ...
- Q:After a lot of sweating, the amount of drink with inorganic salt drink right?
- It is best to drink this kind of drink, which contains sodium and potassium, and when the body after a lot of exercise will consume a lot of potassium, leaving the body feel weak, this drink can quickly add the body Electrolyte, need to note that before the exercise 1-2 hours, during exercise and after exercise have to drink
- Q:what percent of dissolved salts found in seawater are minor inorganic salts, or trace?
- Seawater varies in composition a little but generally is about 3.5% salts. Of this about 3.1% is sodium chloride. So the remaining 0.4% is the other salts (Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium mostly, followed by just about every natural element in the periodic table in trace amounts)
- Q:Which crop feet can provide C N inorganic salts for fungal growth
- Plant growth requires a variety of inorganic salts, which require the most is nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium containing inorganic salts. If a lack of some inorganic salts, plants can not grow normally. Kind of crops need fertilization, farm manure contains organic matter, the microbial decomposition of the soil will produce a large number of inorganic salts for plant growth and utilization, the role of fertilizer is to provide a variety of plant growth of inorganic salts. Therefore, in agricultural production, the application of fertilizer and farm manure is intended to provide a variety of inorganic salts for crops.
- Q:Does the urine and urine contain inorganic salts? Anxious
- When the blood flows through the glomerular, in addition to blood cells and macromolecules of protein, the plasma part of the water, inorganic salts, glucose and urea and other substances, can be filtered through the glomeruli into the renal capsule, the formation of urine ; When the original urine through the renal tubular, which is useful for the human body substances, including most of the water, all the glucose and part of the inorganic salt, reabsorbed by the renal tubules, and into the capillaries outside the renal tube, To the blood; in the renal tubular reabsorption at the same time, renal tubular epithelial cells will produce substances (such as ammonia) secretion into the renal tubular bureaucratic, and the original urine of other waste, such as urea, part of the water and inorganic Salt, etc. from the renal tubular effusion, the formation of urine. Therefore, plasma, urine and urine are contained in the material is water, inorganic salts, urea.
- Q:What fruit contains more minerals?
- Watermelon fruit contains 90% or so, so there are "watermelon," said watermelon contains a variety of nutrients and chemical substances. Watermelon pulp contains protein, sugar, crude fiber, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, iron, sodium, magnesium Chlorine, niacin, vitamin A, vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 in the watermelon juice also contains citrulline, alanine and glutamic acid and other amino acids, malic acid and other organic acids, pectin and a small amount of glycosides, and Medlar, cinnamon and other alkaloids and so on.
- Q:Definition of inorganic salts
- There are about 21 kinds of elements which have important physiological functions in the body. Among them, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, sulfur and chlorine are more and more, and the amount of inorganic compounds is more Iron, copper, iodine, zinc, manganese, selenium, fluorine, chromium, nickel, molybdenum, silicon, tin, vanadium and cobalt content is extremely small, called trace elements .2, inorganic compounds in the general name of the salt. Formerly known as "minerals." Some elements of inorganic salts for the human essential nutrients, including potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, iodine and other 20 kinds of elements. With the maintenance of cells and liquid normal osmotic pressure, maintenance of neuromuscular excitement As a variety of acid system activator; constitute the ester of the base; hormones, vitamins, nucleic acid composition and regulate the body's acid and alkali balance and other important physiological functions. Increased or lack of disease, such as hyperkalemia, The explanation of the "inorganic salts" in the academic literature
- Q:would heterotrophic organism grow well in inorganic salt media? why or why not?
- No. Heterotrophs get energy from the environment in the form of chemical bonds within organic molecules (such as glucose). An inorganic salt medium would not supply the needed organic molecules. Your heterotroph would starve.
- Q:Is bromine an inorganic salt?
- Bromide is an anion which joins with a cation to make a salt like Sodium Chloride (table salt) Bromine is a liquid bleach, similar to chlorine gas. oganic compounds are those which have carbon or sulphur base
- Q:What is the difference between organic salt and inorganic salt?
- one is organic while the other is inorganic
Zinchem,a well-known enterprise specializing in processing of Zinc chemical products and non-ferrous mineral products.
Now , our company has been one of the greatest manufacturers&exporters in China for zinc oxide, lithopone ,zinc carbonate and zinc sulphate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 7 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Guangzhou Port, Fangcheng Port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range