2.Qualified material competative price
4.usage:power phase:single coil
6.core dimension:adjustable by clients
7.size:follow customer's request
8.Remark:we can produce it according client's requirement
Our products have gained the international certifications, such as CQC, CE, RoHS, UL and so on, from internationally powerful authorities. We have got ISO9001 certificate.We promise to offer the best products to our clients.We look forward to cooperating with all friends for more mutual benefits.
- Q:can anyone explain the bahaviour of an inductor?
- ELI the ICE man E (voltage) leads I (current) through L (Inductor) I (current) leads E (voltage) though C (capacitor)
- Q:A variable inductor with negligible resistance is connected to an ac voltage source. By what factor does the ?
- Assuming that the voltage source is sweet, i.e., has 0 sequence impedance, and there are no longer the different elelements in the circuit, the present in direction of the inductor would be V / Z? the place V is the voltage of the source, it incredibly is additionally the voltage around the burden inductor, and Z? is the impedance of the inductor, with Z? Rs + j?L, the place Rs is the equivalent sequence resistance of the inductor, which in this occasion is negligible, ? is the angular frequency of the excitation, it incredibly is 2? circumstances the employing frequency f, and L is the inductance. The j is for sure the significant root of -a million. Neglecting the resistive element, the magnitude of the present will hence be V / (2?fL) If fo is the unique frequency and Lo the unique inductance, the present after the ameliorations in frequency and inductance would be V / [2?(4fo)(Lo/8)] V / [2?foLo*(4/8)] 2 V / (2?foLo) so the present will boost with the help of part of two.
- Q:A 9.5 H inductor carries a current of 1.8 A. At what rate must the current be changed to produce a 60 V emf in?
- emf for inductor: emf L(di/dt) 60 9.5 (di/dt) (di/dt) 6.32 A/s
- Q:URGENT PHYSICS QUESTION. 10 POINTS FOR BEST ANSWER?
- I'm only answering this because it's a very important concept that isn't always clearly stated in the books. DC conditions: Capacitors become open circuits. Inductors become short circuits. AC conditions: Capacitors become resistors that decrease in resistance aka impedance as the frequency increases. Inductors become resistors that increase in resistance aka impedance as the frequency increases. DC is like a frequency of 0Hz so you can see why the DC conditions are as they are.
- Q:Given: an ideal current source is connected in series with an ideal inductor?
- You use the definition of inductance (L) V L*di/dt where V is the induced voltage, and di/dt is the rate of change of current in the inductor. i(t) 10 cos(500*t) di/dt -500*10*sin(500*t) V -25*sin(500*t) note that the current function is not a sinusoid but is a cos function.
- Q:Voltage across an inductor?
- Voltage Across Inductor
- Q:A circuit consists of 6ohm resistor; an inductor of 18 mH is connected in parallel. The total?
- This is no different from any other problem like this. The fact that the current has 3 terms doesn't change anything, except the voltae will also have 3 terms.
- Q:Potential energy of a capacitor and inductor at t 1 second.?
- The angular velocity (omega) here sqrt(1/LC) sqrt(1/(1x10^-6*1) 1000 rad/s Q0 10^x10^-6C Now the charge on a capacitor in an LC oscillator q Q0*cos(omega*t) 10.x10^-6*cos(1000*1) 5.62x10^-6C So the energy q^2/2C (5.62x10^-6)^2/(2*1x10^-6) 1.58x10^-5J Now the current i -omega*Q0*sin(omega*t) -1000*10x10^-6*sin(1000) -0.00827A Energy in an inductor 1/2*l*i^2 1/2*1.0*(0.00827)^2 3.42x10^-5J
- Q:Physics II, AC current, inductors, resistance. Can you explain?
- The impedance (reactance) for an inductor wL where: w is the angular frequency (i.e. w 2 pi frequency) L is the inductance
- Q:Maximum voltage using a capacitor, resistor, and inductor?
- circuit impedance Z R + j w L - j / (w C) where w is the angular frequency (rads/sec). The voltage is then given by V Z I (R + j w L - j / (w C)) I I assume that what you are given is the maximum amplitude of the current and what you want is the resulting voltage amplitude of the entire circuit. That is |V| |(R + j w L - j / (w C))| I So, just find the amplitude of the impedance and multiplied by the given current and you are done.
Our goods sell very well and gain a good reputation from the clients with our production scale, environmentally friendly products, excellent product quality, first-class enterprise management, the most competitive price and perfect service.Our products have gained the international certifications, such as CQC, CE, RoHS, UL and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range