Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- Liquid hammer occurs mainly in piston compressors. As refrigerant liquid (or lubricating oil) is sucked in by compressor, it causes abnormal shock accident of compressor
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the pressure ratio, avoid and reduce the loss caused by the high pressure ratio
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- The air conditioning refrigeration system usually adopts the Rl34a compression type closed cycle system. The utility model is mainly composed of a compressor, a condenser, a liquid storage drying tank, an expansion reading (or throttling Kong Guan), an evaporator, etc., a loop part, a hand u, an electric control part, etc.. Each part of the circulating part is connected by turns from a pressure resistant metal pipeline or a fluorine resistant rubber hose in turn
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- Under certain conditions, the gas quality from the suction end to the exhaust end in unit time is called the mass gas content of the compressor under the mine
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- At present, scroll compressors have absolute advantages in the field of cabinet air conditioners. In the field of automotive air conditioning, the refrigeration coefficient of scroll compressor has reached 2, showing a strong competitive edge. The development of scroll compressor is to expand its refrigeration range, further improve efficiency, use alternative refrigerants and reduce manufacturing costs and so on.
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- After the liquid Freon into the evaporator valve, due to the pressure from the compressor, immediately into steam, while absorbing the latent heat of vaporization to the air inside the refrigerator and food, resulting in internal cooling refrigerator
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- The low-pressure refrigerant vapor from the evaporator (pressure P0) is advanced into the low-pressure compressor, which is compressed to the intermediate pressure PM, and then cooled into the high pressure compressor,
- Q:What are the types of compressors?
- Reciprocating compressor is a displacement compressor, the compression element is a piston, reciprocating motion in the cylinder
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- When there is only one pair of symmetrically arranged cylinders, it is also called the D type. D is a type of M. D type represents symmetrical balance type, the cylinder is on both sides of the compressor, it is two columns, M type is symmetrical balance type, can be four or six columns, M type is equivalent to two D machines, M type range is more widely used
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Combustible components are mainly acetylene and other hydrocarbons, acetylene is the most dangerous, the solubility in liquid oxygen is very low (5.6 * 10-6mg/L), it is easy to precipitate in solid state and cause explosion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range