Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- Motor protector: overcurrent relay, thermal overcurrent relay, temperature relay. Temperature regulator
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- After the liquid Freon into the evaporator valve, due to the pressure from the compressor, immediately into steam, while absorbing the latent heat of vaporization to the air inside the refrigerator and food, resulting in internal cooling refrigerator
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Detonation factors: the mechanical impact of solid impurity particles, detonation (acetylene particles, friction, liquid oxygen shocks)
- Q:The air-conditioning compressor is stuck. Is there any way to repair it?
- In judging whether the compressor has a cylinder, it is necessary to make a comprehensive judgment according to the running state of the compressor, the working current, the temperature of the suction and exhaust, the temperature of the body, the normal capacity of the starting capacitor and so on
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- At present, scroll compressors have absolute advantages in the field of cabinet air conditioners. In the field of automotive air conditioning, the refrigeration coefficient of scroll compressor has reached 2, showing a strong competitive edge. The development of scroll compressor is to expand its refrigeration range, further improve efficiency, use alternative refrigerants and reduce manufacturing costs and so on.
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The general structure of the household air conditioner: various parts of the household air conditioner are divided into refrigeration system, ventilation system and electrical control system according to the function. Refrigeration system: the compressor, condenser, evaporator, throttling pipe, thermal expansion valve and drying filter in the air conditioner belong to the refrigeration system
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- Refers to cryogenic liquids, such as LNG (-162 degrees Celsius), low temperature propane (-40 ~ -42 degrees Celsius), low temperature alkane (0 ~ -2 degrees Celsius), etc., in the tank to absorb the heat outside the volatile gas
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The volume efficiency of a compressor is the ratio of the actual gas flow to the theoretical gas flow
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- The outdoor condenser is out of air and has obstructions
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense the cooling vapours of ammonia and freon. In petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. A device in which steam is converted into liquid during distillation. Also called a condenser. All condensers operate by removing heat from the gas or steam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range