Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- In the two stage compression refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant compression process is carried out in two stages
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- After the liquid refrigerant absorbs heat by cooling objects in the evaporator, vaporized into high temperature low pressure steam, steam compressor suction, compressed into high temperature and high pressure discharged into the condenser, the condenser to a cooling medium (water or air) heat, condensing high-pressure liquid, through the throttle valve throttle for low temperature and low pressure refrigerant enter again the evaporator absorbs heat of vaporization, achieve the purpose of refrigeration cycle
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The general structure of the household air conditioner: various parts of the household air conditioner are divided into refrigeration system, ventilation system and electrical control system according to the function. Refrigeration system: the compressor, condenser, evaporator, throttling pipe, thermal expansion valve and drying filter in the air conditioner belong to the refrigeration system
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- Refers to cryogenic liquids, such as LNG (-162 degrees Celsius), low temperature propane (-40 ~ -42 degrees Celsius), low temperature alkane (0 ~ -2 degrees Celsius), etc., in the tank to absorb the heat outside the volatile gas
- Q:What are the differences and characteristics of D M type V compressor?
- V is generally used in multi cylinder, large, high speed. The utility model has the advantages of full utilization of space, good heat dissipation and stable operation. Requirements for technical content is relatively high
- Q:What are the types of condensers?
- The condenser is often used for the condensation of the two steam at the end of the multi effect evaporator to ensure the vacuum of the final effect evaporator
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the pressure ratio, avoid and reduce the loss caused by the high pressure ratio
- Q:What are the types of compressors?
- Reciprocating compressor is a displacement compressor, the compression element is a piston, reciprocating motion in the cylinder
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- Instrument control and automation equipment, such as tool change in machining center, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range