Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:How to repair air conditioning compressor？
- The inspection results for the compressor power supply cord is damaged, the compressor terminal generally will rust, if simply replace the compressor wiring card terminals, due to poor contact, and the compressor when working current is large, easy to cause the fire, not a long time or will appear again the same fault, so when replacing the wiring card, must use sandpaper compressor terminal surface rust polished and clean.
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- Refrigerator is the use of evaporation, refrigeration or gasification absorption of heat to achieve the purpose of refrigeration
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- When the oil pressure drops to insufficient to make the compressor work safely, it has not been restored to the set oil pressure value during the delay setting
- Q:What are the risk factors of condensers?
- Detonation factors: the mechanical impact of solid impurity particles, detonation (acetylene particles, friction, liquid oxygen shocks)
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- The temperature of the refrigerator is too high, the internal temperature has reached the set temperature, so it does not start
- Q:The air-conditioning compressor is stuck. Is there any way to repair it?
- When necessary the appropriate starting capacitor capacity compressor for the specifications of a compressor can be normal to try to start up, and can be used with a screwdriver on the reverse way of trying to solve the compressor body.
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- The refrigerant operates in the sealed pipe between the parts and components, and carries, absorbs and releases heat so as to ensure the temperature of the indoor air can be adjusted. Ventilation system: fan and fan motors and ventilation ducts constitute the main part of the air conditioning ventilation system
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Dust on the outside condenser can be cleaned, and the heat insulation cotton wrapped on the compressor can be removed
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense the cooling vapours of ammonia and freon. In petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. A device in which steam is converted into liquid during distillation. Also called a condenser. All condensers operate by removing heat from the gas or steam.
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- Refrigeration system is the use of refrigerant from the liquid into a gas, the need to absorb heat and the gas into the liquid, the principle of heat release to reduce the temperature inside the car.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range