Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:How to deal with the liquid hammer phenomenon of compressor
- Liquid hammer occurs mainly in piston compressors. As refrigerant liquid (or lubricating oil) is sucked in by compressor, it causes abnormal shock accident of compressor
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- The traditional air conditioning system can only achieve the lowest heat at minus 7 degrees Celsius environment itself, and adopting the two-stage inverter air conditioner double stage compressor can be achieved in the limit condition minus 30 DEG C under strong heating
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The volume efficiency of a compressor is the ratio of the actual gas flow to the theoretical gas flow
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- At present, scroll compressors have absolute advantages in the field of cabinet air conditioners. In the field of automotive air conditioning, the refrigeration coefficient of scroll compressor has reached 2, showing a strong competitive edge. The development of scroll compressor is to expand its refrigeration range, further improve efficiency, use alternative refrigerants and reduce manufacturing costs and so on.
- Q:What are the air compressors for?
- Air jet loom with compressed air blowing weft to replace the shuttle
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- When the compressor works, an oil pump forces the oil circulation lubrication and cooling, and the oil pressure difference controller is a safety switch for the screw compressor
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- The starting capacitor of the compressor is invalid and short circuited, the starting winding is broken, the running winding partial turn short circuit, the compressor holding shaft and the clamping cylinder can cause the compressor starting current to be too large, and the protective relay action
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Dust on the outside condenser can be cleaned, and the heat insulation cotton wrapped on the compressor can be removed
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- The condenser is a part of the refrigerating system, and belongs to a heat exchanger
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range