Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- Screw refrigeration compressor has the characteristics of small size, light weight, easy maintenance and so on. The special mirror bed for screw rotors, especially the introduction of grinding machines, improves the machining accuracy and machining efficiency of the key parts, so that the performance of the screw compressor is effectively improved
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- Refrigerator is the use of evaporation, refrigeration or gasification absorption of heat to achieve the purpose of refrigeration
- Q:What is the working principle of the BOG compressor?
- General BOG compressor uses oil-free lubrication reciprocating compressor, the working principle is the same as the ordinary reciprocating compressor. The difference is that the inlet of the BOG compressor is low temperature gas, so the first stage cylinder block, piston and so on must be able to withstand low temperature, and also to prevent freezing
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Divided into single type refrigeration and heating of type two, regardless of which kinds of form, is composed of a combination of the following
- Q:What are the types of compressors?
- The liquid piston compressor is a rotary displacement compressor in which water or other liquid acts as a piston to compress the gas and then exhaust the gas
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- In the refrigeration system, a protective relay is provided to prevent excessive current and excessive temperature rise of the compressor
- Q:What is the function of the air conditioning condenser?
- The role of condenser: mainly as a refrigerant cooling work
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- with six system,Air duct system, refrigeration system, humidifying system, electric heating system, power distribution system and control protection system
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Refrigeration principle general refrigerator compressor is the refrigerant by low temperature and low pressure gas compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas after temperature high pressure condenser into the liquid, through the throttle valve throttle valve, is a low temperature low pressure liquid. The liquid medium at low temperature and low pressure is sent into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into low temperature and low pressure steam. It is transported into the compressor again, so as to complete the refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Dust on the outside condenser can be cleaned, and the heat insulation cotton wrapped on the compressor can be removed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range