Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- Refrigerator is the use of evaporation, refrigeration or gasification absorption of heat to achieve the purpose of refrigeration
- Q:What is the Basic accessories for air conditioners?
- Sight glass,throttle valve,Compressor, evaporator, condenser and expansion valve
- Q:The air-conditioning compressor is stuck. Is there any way to repair it?
- In judging whether the compressor has a cylinder, it is necessary to make a comprehensive judgment according to the running state of the compressor, the working current, the temperature of the suction and exhaust, the temperature of the body, the normal capacity of the starting capacitor and so on
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- The rotary compressor has fewer mechanical parts, and its motor is directly fixed on the shell. Compared with the traditional reciprocating compressor, the compressor is compact in size and light in weight. Its size and weight are almost half that of the latter, which makes it possible for the room air conditioner to be made more light.
- Q:How to analyze air conditioning parts?
- Their function makes the air around the condenser and evaporator circulate, the indoor air can be circulated, and the indoor and outdoor air exchange can be realized. Electrical control system: all kinds of circuits, such as compressor circuit, temperature control circuit, protection circuit, etc., the components of these circuits and their particular components form the electrical control system of the air conditioner
- Q:What about compressor overload protection?
- In the refrigeration system, a protective relay is provided to prevent excessive current and excessive temperature rise of the compressor
- Q:What's the difference between compressor and air compressor?
- Air compressor: the abbreviation of air compressor, its medium is air
- Q:What are the technical parameters of the compressor?
- The exhaust heat is the sum of the equivalent heat of the compressor's refrigerating capacity and part of the compressor's input power, which is discharged through the condenser in the system. This parameter is a very important performance index for the compressor in the heat pump system. It is also necessary to design the condenser of the refrigeration system.
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- In refrigeration plants, condensers are used to condense the cooling vapours of ammonia and freon. In petrochemical industry, condensers are used to condense hydrocarbons and other chemical vapors. A device in which steam is converted into liquid during distillation. Also called a condenser. All condensers operate by removing heat from the gas or steam.
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The indoor machine comprises a heat exchange copper tube, a fan and an electric component
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range