Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the working principle of a two stage compressor?
- In the two stage compression refrigeration cycle, the refrigerant compression process is carried out in two stages
- Q:What is the working principle of the compressor?
- A driven fluid machine that promotes low-pressure gas as a high-pressure gas; the heart of a refrigeration system. It is of low temperature and low pressure refrigerant gas suction pipe from the suction, through the operation of the motor drives the piston to compress it after high temperature and high pressure refrigerant gas discharge pipe to the exhaust, to provide power for the refrigeration cycle, so as to realize the compression and condensation (exothermic), expansion and evaporation (endothermic) refrigeration cycle
- Q:What are the system components of condensers?
- The main components of the compressor, condenser, evaporator, expansion valve (or capillary, cooling control valve), four valve, double valve, one-way valve, solenoid valve, pressure switch, fusible plug, the output pressure regulating valve, a pressure controller, a liquid storage tank, heat exchanger, heat collector, filter, dryer, automatic closure, cut-off valve, liquid injecting plug and other components.
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- Refrigerator is the use of evaporation, refrigeration or gasification absorption of heat to achieve the purpose of refrigeration
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Use multimeter ohmmeter to measure whether the resistance of the PTC starter running Jack and the starting jack is normal (normal resistance is between 16~50 ohms), such as infinity or 0, the PTC starter is damaged and should be replaced.
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- As a traditional refrigeration compressor, reciprocating refrigeration compressor is suitable for the refrigeration system with a wide range of refrigeration
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Such as solenoid valves, dispensers, dryers, heat collector, fusible plug, pressure controller and other components, they are in order to improve the economy of operation, reliability and safety setting.
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- The outdoor condenser is out of air and has obstructions
- Q:What are the parts of the outdoor unit?
- The outdoor unit comprises a compressor, a heat exchange copper pipe, an expansion valve, a four way valve, a liquid storage tank, an exhaust fan and an electric component
- Q:What are the parts of an automobile air conditioner?
- The air conditioning refrigeration system usually adopts the Rl34a compression type closed cycle system. The utility model is mainly composed of a compressor, a condenser, a liquid storage drying tank, an expansion reading (or throttling Kong Guan), an evaporator, etc., a loop part, a hand u, an electric control part, etc.. Each part of the circulating part is connected by turns from a pressure resistant metal pipeline or a fluorine resistant rubber hose in turn
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range