Specification of Air Diffuser
Steel Linear Slot Diffuser Air Grille
Supplying Air Diffusers
-Frame Thickness: 1.0mm /0.8mm
-Any Size be customed
-Powder Coated RAL 9010/9016
Usage of Air Diffuser
The grille is suitable for ceilling sidewall, soffit or cill mounting and may be used for supply or extract applications.
Typical installations include offices, shops, hotels and most commercial or industrial buildings.
Available as standard in white polyester powder coat finish.
Other polyester powder coat finishes are also available as an option.
Specification of Air Diffuser
HVAC aluminum air conditioner grille
Extruded Aluminum alloy (6063-T5)
Blades in 45°from aluminum profile or as customer’s requirements
30mm as standard or as customer’s requirements
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm or according to the customers’
Powder coated, Anodized , PVDF, Mill finish.
Width x Height, any sizes available
Powder for Finish
Environmental protection and non-toxic, and Color to keep 5 -10 years.
Refer to RAL colors swatch or customized colors available
Drawings designed according to the customers’ requirements
T/T, L/C, PYAPAL, etc.
Usual 15-20 work days for a 40GP container
Bubble wrap + Cartons for FCL, Bubble wrap + Cartons + Wood-box for
Stainless steel security mesh, Aluminum security mesh
Fixing and adjustable installation
Products Show Of Air Diffuser
1, What's size do u have for round type diffuser?
A: We have face size from 150mm to 550mm,neck size from 250mm to 400mm
2, Do u still have other types ?
A: Yes, we have round diffuser/ rectangle diffuser/ linear grilles/ baseboard diffusers,etc
3, What's the most early delivery time?
A: Within 25 days for each 40'fcl
- Q:What is the purpose of a two-stage compression refrigeration cycle?
- Reduce the pressure ratio, avoid and reduce the loss caused by the high pressure ratio
- Q:How many types of drive are there in an air conditioner compressor?
- The rotary compressor has fewer mechanical parts, and its motor is directly fixed on the shell. Compared with the traditional reciprocating compressor, the compressor is compact in size and light in weight. Its size and weight are almost half that of the latter, which makes it possible for the room air conditioner to be made more light.
- Q:What is the function of the refrigerator compressor?
- After the liquid Freon into the evaporator valve, due to the pressure from the compressor, immediately into steam, while absorbing the latent heat of vaporization to the air inside the refrigerator and food, resulting in internal cooling refrigerator
- Q:What are the condensers made of?
- Divided into single type refrigeration and heating of type two, regardless of which kinds of form, is composed of a combination of the following
- Q:What is the function and control of the evaporator and condenser of the air conditioner?
- The evaporator is like the air conditioning will see popsicles popsicles in hot weather
- Q:Refrigerators do not cool, compressors do not work, but very hot, what is the reason?
- Use multimeter ohmmeter to measure whether the resistance of the PTC starter running Jack and the starting jack is normal (normal resistance is between 16~50 ohms), such as infinity or 0, the PTC starter is damaged and should be replaced.
- Q:What is the function of the hydraulic differential controller in the compressor?
- When the oil pressure drops to insufficient to make the compressor work safely, it has not been restored to the set oil pressure value during the delay setting
- Q:What is the working principle of the condenser?
- Refrigeration principle general refrigerator compressor is the refrigerant by low temperature and low pressure gas compressed into high temperature and high pressure gas after temperature high pressure condenser into the liquid, through the throttle valve throttle valve, is a low temperature low pressure liquid. The liquid medium at low temperature and low pressure is sent into the evaporator to absorb heat and evaporate into low temperature and low pressure steam. It is transported into the compressor again, so as to complete the refrigeration cycle
- Q:What is the cause of the overload of the air conditioning compressor?
- Simply put the air-conditioning high voltage protective wire short, but this may damage the compressor service life
- Q:What is the mean of condenser?
- The condenser is a part of the refrigerating system, and belongs to a heat exchanger
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range