|Place of Origin:|
Henan, China (Mainland)
Wall/Roof covering Cloth
|Length per roll:|
Any Chinese port
|Packaging Details:||Cartons loaded on pallets|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after receiving the deposit|
1. All types of thermal insulation and heat protection.
2. Welding blankets and fire curtains.
3. Expansion joints.
4. Basic cloth for coatings and laminations.
glass fiber reinforced concrete
Firm mesh and good glue
fiberglass mesh manufacturer
|Fiberglass mesh grid component||1.glass fiber woven fabric as substrate|
|2.macromolecular anti emulsion coating|
|The adventage of fiberglass mesh|
|1. good alkali resistance|
|2. flexibility and latitude to the high tensile strength|
|3. good chemical stability, high strength, light weight|
|4. good dimensional stability|
|5. strong impact resistance|
|6. pest control, fire protection, thermal insulation|
|7. other features|
|Fiberglass mesh usage|
|1. wall reinforcing material|
|2. reinforced cement products|
|3. internal and external wall insulation|
|4. granite, marble, mosaic special mesh back paste network|
|5. waterproof cloth, asphalt roofing|
|6. reinforcing materials of plastics, rubber products|
|7. fire board|
|8. the grinding wheel base|
|9. highway pavement with geogrid|
|10. building sealing tape |
1. Your inquiry will be replied within 24hours
2. Well-trained and experienced staffs to answer all your inquiries.
3. All our products have 1-year warranties.
4. Competitive prices based on same quality.
5. Guarantee samples quality same as mass production quality.
- Q:How to distinguish green glass wools?
- Glass wool eco-friendly attributes can be analyzed from different aspects. Glass wools with different colors are not the same and there is no offensive odour.
- Q:Choosing glass wool with proper thickness for piping insulation of Dn900 boiler room.
- It depends on the temperature of pipes. Steam pipes with 300 degrees should choose the thickness of 100mm, which is based on the national standard that pipeline’ skin should keep less than or equal to 50 degrees in temperature. While hot water pipes keep 40 to 50mm in this regard.
- Q:Is the microporous aluminum silicate coated with aluminum wool?
- Microporous calcium silicate is white and hard
- Q:What is the function of glass wool foil?
- Glass is made by melting such raw materials as quartz sand, limestone, dolomite and other natural ore with some chemical materials like pure alkali and sodium borate. In the molten state, the glass is thrown into fine fibers in the shape of floc by the with external force. These fibres vertically interwine and show many small gaps. These gaps can be regarded as air void. Thus, glass wool can be regarded as porous materials and it is of good insulation and sound absorption performance.
- Q:Why does glass wool turn black when exposed to heat? Wether it will ffect the thermal insulation effect.
- This is dut to the charring of glass wool before dealing with thermal insulation. When the temperature exceeds the maximum operating temperature of glass wool, it will char. This will have some impact on the insulation effect, so it is better to know the highest temperature of the thermal insulation material before using.
- Q:Polyester and glass wool, which is better, and why?
- It would be fine if children touches it for it is environmentally friendly materials. My suggestion is polyester fiber, but it will be itchy when touching, but it depends on you, the cost of polyester fiber is slightly higher.
- Q:What is the difference between glass wool and rock wool insulation board insulation board ?
- how much is the glass wool insulation board ? From the performance, What are the advantages of glass wool insulation board compared with rock wool insulation board?
- Q:How is the prospects for rock wool board and glass wool board?
- They are very good, but they also cause great pollution. Such problems as how to dispose of abandoned materials and excessive materials and how to recycle these materials are very difficult to deal with.
- Q:Glass wool can be used at zero degrees
- Ultra-fine cotton resin products, -120 ~ 400 ℃
- Q:Does mineral wool, rock wool and glass wool board refer to the same kind of board?
- They are not the same material, mineral wool is made by natural mining, rock wool is made by processing a kind of rock, and glass wool is made by processing glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range