||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
High brightness LEDs 72pcs(3pcs COB)
Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
Easy to install, easy to use
No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportation,
can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light environment
Check a project
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- LED bulb is the appearance of the shape of the bulb - people have the habit of spherical internal light source is selected for LED lamp. With all the advantages of LED lamps: 1, energy saving, environmental protection; 2, long service life; 3, no stroboscopic, green.More energy-saving: LED lamp energy consumption is energy-saving lamp 1/4, incandescent lamp 1/10Long life: LED lamp life of up to 50 thousand hours, life expectancy is 3-5 times energy-saving lamps.More healthy: light evenly, no strobe, no glare, no UV and infrared.More environmentally friendly: no mercury vapor, harmful substances can be recycled to protect the green earth.Full color change: rich colors, vivid and delicate patterns and effects can be displayed.Installation convenience: simple installation, can replace incandescent lamp directly, maintenance cost is extremely low.
- Q:In a bulb, the ambient temperature of the LED is LED, the temperature of the air in the bulb, or the temperature of the aluminum substrate
- LED working environment temperature refers to the temperature of the air in the LED bulb, not the temperature of the aluminum substrate. The temperature of the aluminum substrate will rise as the LED lights up, and rise to a certain extent, which will involve the highest environmental temperature.
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- LED light is a large amount of heat, more than 70% are calories. Different manufacturers are not very different
- Q:What are the driving IC used in LED bulb?
- MT7930, LM3445MM do bulb bulb, the effect is also ok.
- Q:What are the types of LED bulb?
- According to the interface, the LED bulb has GU10, E14, E27, E40 and so on.
- Q:What advantages does LED bulb replace energy saving lamp?
- More importantly, 3W's LED light can replace 15W's energy saving light
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- LED bulb has two kinds of high power and small power, as well as color. High power bulb has a radiating fin from its shape. It is well recognized
- Q:What material is applied to the glass cover of the LED bulb? Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp. Who knows, thanks for telling!
- Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
- Q:I want to ask for high power LED bulb lamp wire inexplicably broke, and in large quantities. Is the quality of the lamp?
- It's possible to assemble your own bulb. The power used in the bulb is too large. It causes the gold wire to burn
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range