||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other
transportations, can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
- Q:Detailed description of LED bulb lamp
- A bulb is composed of seven parts, which are at the top of the glass cover is stuck on the base, the base will be above the hole, the base is connected with the heat conducting seat, heat conduction seat is connected with the radiator, connected with the lamp holder is the driving power, light is lamp.
- Q:60W how many lumens and how many W LED bulb does incandescent bulb replace?
- A LED lamp lumens general good point value is above 100;The brightness of 60W incandescent lamp compares with LED lamp difference is 10 times;
- Q:What's the reason why LED bulb gets a lot of heat?
- LED light is a large amount of heat, more than 70% are calories. Different manufacturers are not very different
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- Current problem. The current is too weak. You don't have to use an electric meter to see if you can work properly without a light bulb. Change the timer switch.
- Q:LED thread specifications for bulb bulbs?
- Commonly used thread specification: E27 screw.Commonly used household ordinary E27 spiral lamp holder;
- Q:Can the bulb's true life reach 30000~50000 by LED?
- LED life and quality, work current and many other factors. Life is calculated according to the half of the light
- Q:What are the types of LED bulb?
- According to the interface, the LED bulb has GU10, E14, E27, E40 and so on.
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- And the use of silk screen or pad printing, this is the need for the corresponding ink, this solution with a dedicated solution can be dissolved, and also have some prominent hand touch.
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Anti torque test is carried out using only suitable for torque meter, torque test, lamp holder should be firmly bonded on the lamp or lamps used to purchase spin spin out parts, E26 and E27 for 3N*m.
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- No other special significanceThe type of label has made their size, type or number of series LED lamp series models more balls of small power spherical. No number certain special shape at present. High power may be more common. Watts arrangement model
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range