||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel,
shopping mall, supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car,
vessel and other transportations, can significantly reduce the energy
consumption; give you a green light environment
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
Check a project
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Hello, LED market is now very confused, this problem is the use of LED lamps of the users are more concerned about the problem, the so-called IC constant current drive power refers to the LED lamp (commonly known as the transformer) with a constant stream of multifunctional IC chip, the IC is generally 5-8 feet (depending on the model and decision scheme), role is to ensure that the current through LED lamp is controlled in a relatively constant parameter, ensure the long-term stability of LED lamp work at constant current. When the input or output voltage is changed, the current through LED remains constant, so the constant current IC of the LED light stability and service life is directly related to the IC also includes internal short circuit protection, overtemperature protection function of open protection etc.
- Q:60W how many lumens and how many W LED bulb does incandescent bulb replace?
- 100lM/W LED bulb, 4-5W can be replaced. If it is white 4W can be, if it is warm white (yellow light), preferably 5W, mainly human eye feeling, white light than Huang Guangliang.4-5W LED bulb, equivalent to 12-15W energy-saving lamps
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- The chip is better, but it's also 80lm/w's light effect, so the 15W flux is 1200lm's.. The chips are even lower
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- What brand of LED bulb is good? LED bulb has replaced the ordinary fluorescent lamp and incandescent lamp gradually, with the market demand is more and more big, and the production of the LED lamp threshold is very low, so a lot of small family workshop also began assembling production of LED lamps, the technical content is low, without testing and certification of products, also began to circulate on the market.
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- Could you tell me the measurement method? - how about the side current and voltage? Or, whether direct measurement of active power under mains power supply?Also, can you tell me the circuit of LED bulb? DC power supply or AC power supply? Constant current module drive or RC current limiter? If the power supply is 12 volts low, is the resistor only current limiting?I feel something doesn't make sense......In one case, the longer the duration of the LED bulb, the greater the power:In some advanced LED bulb bulbs, an anti impact "slow start" circuit is added to the design, and a NTC (negative temperature coefficient) resistor is incorporated into the LED power supply circuit.Because of the larger resistance of NTC in cold state, the current of LED is smaller and the power is relatively small;With the use of electricity LED bulbs, NTC resistance temperature gradually increased, the resistance is reduced, the current of LED is also increased, so the power LED bulb also increases, temperature stability, until NTC resistance unchanged so far.
- Q:LED bulb lamp drive power electrical connection, will delay a few seconds before the lamp light, and power creaks, who know what it is!
- Power supply has noise, it is the design of transformer, winding, the design of switch power supply.. Engineering reference..
- Q:What material is applied to the glass cover of the LED bulb? Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp. Who knows, thanks for telling!
- Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- Life is more than ten times longer than incandescent, power consumption is 1/2 of ordinary light bulbs, fast response, generally 10-7 - 10-9s, color clear, recognizable performance, good vibration resistance, now the price of LED lamp is relatively high
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- MR is a reflector that is represented by a plurality of reflector groups, and 16 represents the maximum outer diameter of 1/8*16*25.4=50
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- The difference of power factor is large, and the resistance capacitance pressure drop is below 0.5 PF. Constant current and constant voltage drive PF over 0.9. The resistance drop pressure is really attractive, after all, the price is there. The average person doesn't understand the look.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range