||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
Check a project
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel,
shopping mall, supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car,
vessel and other transportations, can significantly reduce the energy
consumption; give you a green light environment
- Q:How to choose the bulb power?
- If the public is not high, the quality requirements, and to control the price, you can choose non isolated, because it does not require isolation transformer, so the cost is relatively low, but the aluminum substrate voltage requirements is relatively high, otherwise there may be charged radiator, and still light outside is not very beautiful.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- The LED lamp is either a constant voltage drive or a constant current drive without AC voltage. Generally through the drive circuit filter rectifier, LED bulb bulb voltage is about 10V. Add: different drive circuits, different amounts of LED chips, the final voltage is different.
- Q:What brand of LED bulb is good in quality?
- View brightness. Incandescent lamps usually only talk about wattage instead of lumens, but LED bulbs can count in watts, but wattage does not represent the number of lumens due to the continuous development of LED's luminous efficiency.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The most common problem is that 1, the drive power is broken 2, the light source due to excessive or excessive flow leading to necrosis
- Q:In a bulb, the ambient temperature of the LED is LED, the temperature of the air in the bulb, or the temperature of the aluminum substrate
- LED working environment temperature refers to the temperature of the air in the LED bulb, not the temperature of the aluminum substrate. The temperature of the aluminum substrate will rise as the LED lights up, and rise to a certain extent, which will involve the highest environmental temperature.
- Q:Secret LED bulb bubble price difference why so big?
- Lamp beads。 I also do with Samsung bulb, bulb, lamp light cost more than others product price;
- Q:LED thread specifications for bulb bulbs?
- Commonly used thread specification: E27 screw.Commonly used household ordinary E27 spiral lamp holder;
- Q:LED bulb after the power failure, still glimmer, can last hours or even all day, what is the reason?!
- If the switch is installed on the zero line, LED is the resistance capacitance step-down if the light shimmer is mainly the induction voltage capacitance inside (with the switch installed on the line Never mind, because there are capacitance induction voltage). The meter won't turn. Of course, you can not expect to use this induced voltage to lighting, because this voltage is extremely weak, unable to meet the minimum requirements for lighting. If the switch is on the zero line, and there is a problem with the capacitor in the capacitive circuit, it is likely to be a long time. Over time, the circuit in the LED light proved to be a problem
- Q:What does "A19" mean in LED A19 bulb?
- A represents the bubble type, A hemisphere bubble 19, and the back figure indicates the bubble size (mm in diameter)
- Q:How does the LED bulb look good or bad?
- A light source, two power supply, three workmanship.Online shopping, I strongly suggest that you buy some reliable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range