||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
● Product characteristic
1. High brightness LEDs 144pcs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy saving
Warm white, white, cool white
Check a project
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall, supermarket,
office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportations, can significantly
reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light environment
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- If the material with better thermal conductivity, the lamp shell about 60 degrees is best.Reason:1: if the temperature is too high, that your radiator is too small.2: if the temperature is low, indicating that your calories did not lead out. (of course, if the radiator is too large and the temperature is low, but the bulb and tube are too heavy to pass by certification)
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- The general high-power lamp for 1W 80ML 15W ~ ~ ~ is about 1200 lumens, but you use good chip ~ higher lumen.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- LED lamp or constant voltage drive, generally through the drive circuit filter rectifier, LED bulb bulb AC voltage is generally 220V, power is divided into 3W, 5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 12W and so on.
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- Voltage problems, as well as unstable factors.Long time no change, should
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- Laser printing equipment is generally printed up, so that the ridge up color is not so deep, but also can not wipe off
- Q:LED bulb after the power failure, still glimmer, can last hours or even all day, what is the reason?!
- If the switch is installed on the zero line, LED is the resistance capacitance step-down if the light shimmer is mainly the induction voltage capacitance inside (with the switch installed on the line Never mind, because there are capacitance induction voltage). The meter won't turn. Of course, you can not expect to use this induced voltage to lighting, because this voltage is extremely weak, unable to meet the minimum requirements for lighting. If the switch is on the zero line, and there is a problem with the capacitor in the capacitive circuit, it is likely to be a long time. Over time, the circuit in the LED light proved to be a problem
- Q:What advantages does LED bulb replace energy saving lamp?
- The LED lamp is solid-state lighting, if all LED lamps a year remaining nearly three electric power Three Gorges hydropower station, the country.
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- The brightness of LED anion bulb of each LED have good consistency, high color purity, light stability. 1W power, ultra low energy consumption. A variety of light colors are available for you to create a dream like color space. Built in negative ion generator, each cubic centimeter produces 3000000 negative ions that allow you to have a healthy air environment while you own light. Negative ions can effectively remove formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia, acetone, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and other toxic gases, for your breathing health increased by a solid line of defense.
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- Led bulb is now commonly used in civil products, is the most is a spherical bulb
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- The difference of power factor is large, and the resistance capacitance pressure drop is below 0.5 PF. Constant current and constant voltage drive PF over 0.9. The resistance drop pressure is really attractive, after all, the price is there. The average person doesn't understand the look.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range