||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
● Application Scopes
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other
transportations, can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- I don't know how you flashed this light. Did you flash or turn off the light before you left it?. If the lights are off, you should ask the electrician if the line on the switch is connected or not. If the switch is connected to the negative line, it will flash. If it is open after the flash, mostly driving power problems
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The most common problem is that 1, the drive power is broken 2, the light source due to excessive or excessive flow leading to necrosis
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Anti torque test is carried out using only suitable for torque meter, torque test, lamp holder should be firmly bonded on the lamp or lamps used to purchase spin spin out parts, E26 and E27 for 3N*m.
- Q:LED bulb after the power failure, still glimmer, can last hours or even all day, what is the reason?!
- Because LED's normal luminous current is 20MA, and LED has a weak current, it can emit light. According to this source. Maybe your line is just on the zero line. This will lead to a small leakage current flows through the LED lamp.Try offline.
- Q:What advantages does LED bulb replace energy saving lamp?
- LED lamp structure is strong, green environmental protection, not easy to destroy, long life (generally 5 years is not a problem), this is energy-saving lamps can not be compared
- Q:LED bulb w can replace 40W incandescent lamp
- The standard of luminous flux according to the luminaire is lumen (LM). Incandescent lamps are w 11-12lm per 40w=440-480lm
- Q:LED bulb bulbs, do you need 3C certification now?
- No, this is a light source, not a lamp. It can only be CQC voluntary certification
- Q:Are there any differences between negative ion bulb and LED bulb?
- The brightness of LED anion bulb of each LED have good consistency, high color purity, light stability. 1W power, ultra low energy consumption. A variety of light colors are available for you to create a dream like color space. Built in negative ion generator, each cubic centimeter produces 3000000 negative ions that allow you to have a healthy air environment while you own light. Negative ions can effectively remove formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia, acetone, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and other toxic gases, for your breathing health increased by a solid line of defense.
- Q:How does the LED bulb go with the power?
- Generally we use the LED lights, 1W, 2W, 3W, 12W, and so on, the factory has been set in advance, directly connected to the 220 volt power supply can be, and do not need to be so complicated.
- Q:Why is 3W's LED plastic bulb so cheap on the market? Is there any drawback to the price difference between aluminum and aluminum?
- Now the market LED lamps quality uneven. LED lamps need constant current and constant voltage drive to be durable. The cheap 3W LED plastic bulb power supply is only the drive of the resistance capacitance pressure drop. Drive rank: 1. constant current and constant voltage drive. 2. constant current non constant voltage drive. 3. constant pressure and no current drive. 4. resistance capacitance pressure drop drive (resistance capacitance voltage drop is the worst and cost is the cheapest)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range