||Lamp luminous flux(lm):
||-370C - 550C
||85-265V, 12v, 24v,36v
1. High brightness LEDs 96pcs(4pcs COB)
2. Long life service, lasts up to 30000hr
3. Excellent weathering resistance, insensitive to humidity, suitable for wide range temperature
4. Easy to install, easy to use
5. No strobe flash, speedy start, no flicker, good for eyes
6. Safe, energy-saving, environment friendly
Suitable for most indoor lighting applications, such as household, hotel, shopping mall,
supermarket, office, car park, factory, advertising box, car, vessel and other transportations,
can significantly reduce the energy consumption; give you a green light environment
Warm white, white, cool white
● Technical request
-370C - 550C
Protect a Grade
- Q:What's the reason for the LED bulb strobe?
- Common causes and treatment of LED light flashing:Generally, the human eye can detect light flashes with frequencies up to 70 Hz, which are not sensed above this frequency. Therefore, in LED lighting applications, if the pulse frequency appears below 70 Hz low-frequency components, the human eye will feel flashing. Of course, in specific applications, there are a variety of factors that may cause LED lights to flicker. For example, in offline low power LED lighting applications, a common power topology is an isolated flyback topology.
- Q:Led the bulb is flashing. What's wrong with it? How do you fix it?
- The general power supply too much heat to stimulate the overheating protection function itself with the power supply, power supply is a protection device, when the heat is too large, may cause it has an adverse effect on power and light, power will take the initiative to make the lamp power, rest, fully dissipated heat later. Bright. So, this is the power overheating protection at work. It will not be the case if the outer shell is enlarged or the room is ventilated and the heat should be cooled.
- Q:LED bulb PC, will the white cover affect the color temperature of the finished lamp?
- PC Ivory lampshade, because of the low price, it is recommended to use light diffusion cover, so this should not be the problem
- Q:In a bulb, the ambient temperature of the LED is LED, the temperature of the air in the bulb, or the temperature of the aluminum substrate
- The standard is the body temperature of the LED lamp. With a multimeter probe is placed in the LED lamp bulb angle can be measured temperature. Generally -20~80 degrees centigrade
- Q:What does the LED bulb patch mean?
- The LED patch (SMD) is made of FPC circuit board, LED lamp and high quality silica gel sleeve. Waterproof performance, using low voltage DC power supply is safe and convenient, light colors, bright colors; outdoor use can be anti UV aging, yellowing, high temperature resistance and other advantages, the products are widely used in building lights, decorative lighting, advertising and entertainment quasi decorative lighting lighting field.
- Q:LED how to classify bulb bulbs?See some LED bubble bulb specifications are written in A60, A45, and some are written G60, G45, I do not know, in addition to the maximum diameter of the same, what is the difference between the meaning of A and G?In addition, how can the whole LED bulb be classified, only by the maximum diameter, or with other classifications?,
- Small power white and colored light shape is the same, is not good. The addition of a small power LED Corn Cob, egg shape, tail lamp, candle lamp from the appearance of good resolution. A or G prefix is marked outsideNo other special significance
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- LED bulb advantages: energy saving: the same brightness, power consumption for ordinary energy-saving lamps 1/4. Environmental protection: no harmful substances such as mercury, no pollution to the environment. (experts point out that mercury contained in a fluorescent energy-saving lamp can contaminate 180 tons of water sources). Economy: as a result of electricity saving, electricity costs can be reduced, and the cost of the lamps can be recovered for one and a half years. A family can save tens of thousands of yuan a month. Low carbon: saving electricity is equivalent to reducing carbon emissions. Long life: LED lamp life of 50 thousand hours, six hours a day, that is, 20 years of life. The price depends on how many watts you need, and the price varies with the wattage. Now the family uses "lightning man" led, very good, the price, quality, those are good, you can go and see. Hope to help you.
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- LED bulb is generally civilian, living room, study room, kitchen, bathroom and so on
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- Ordinary bulb is the most common, is a metal electrode which is threaded, so it requires that one electrode when installing the socket contact thread to pick the zero line, the middle dot electrode lamp power. Otherwise, an electric shock occurs when an accidental contact with the exposed metal. Because of this symmetrical way, the bulb can be threaded to fit the socket.
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- 60: diameter 60mm (metric unit) MR16: diameter is 16*1/8*25.4mm (Imperial units), although refers to the diameter, but the height and other dimensions are also prescribed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range