Product Name:B50AP 6W E14/E27 470LM LED LAMP HOT SALE TUV-GS CE ROHS PASSED
LED Working Life:
-20°C to +50 °
2.High luminous efficiency
3.Pure light color
5.No radiation safe for body
6.No flickering & good for eyes
7.Low heat generation
8.Completly replace the incandescent bulb
9.Good Service:We treat client as friend
10.Good Quality:We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market.
11. Good heat dissipation and unbreakable.
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
1.Residential Buildings, Home
2.Office, Meeting Room
9.Supermarket, Shopping mall
1>Sample lead time: 5-7days
2>Bulb lead time: 3-4 weeks
3>Payment: T/T, western Union or Paypal
4>Shipping: By Express(EMS, DHL, UPS etc), By Air or By Sea
5>Logo/Design: According to customers' requirement
- Q:Led what's the flash of the bulb?
- I don't know how you flashed this light. Did you flash or turn off the light before you left it?. If the lights are off, you should ask the electrician if the line on the switch is connected or not. If the switch is connected to the negative line, it will flash. If it is open after the flash, mostly driving power problems
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- The LED lamp is either a constant voltage drive or a constant current drive without AC voltage. Generally through the drive circuit filter rectifier, LED bulb bulb voltage is about 10V. Add: different drive circuits, different amounts of LED chips, the final voltage is different.
- Q:Who knows where the broken LED bulb is?
- The proposed open, lamp is broken, can find light black or other unusual circumstances, bad power supply at the circuit board and components have the same burn what, under normal circumstances is such.
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- That should be a combination of small power and multiple LED lights! The main reason is the strobe power problem, to tell the truth, I do not set the LED power supply, improvement in the well to be unable to give you much help, our production of LED products, the procurement of materials and parts suppliers will request strobe or in the power supply design problem, if you want to buy LED products, especially is the bulb, I suggest you buy a large power assembly (i.e., the shell is Aluminum Alloy)!
- Q:Can the bulb's true life reach 30000~50000 by LED?
- According to the current LED manufacturing technology, LED bulb has a lifetime of up to 30000 hours.
- Q:How did the trademark on the LED bulb go up?
- Laser printing equipment is generally printed up, so that the ridge up color is not so deep, but also can not wipe off
- Q:LED bulb w can replace 40W incandescent lamp
- I am engaged in the LED drive industry, not very professional, and I hope to help you.About brightness and energy saving comparison,1W LED=3W CFL (energy saving lamp) =15W incandescent lamp3W LED=8W CFL (energy saving lamp) =25W incandescent lamp4W LED=11W CFL (energy saving lamp) =40W incandescent lamp8W LED=15W CFL (energy saving lamp) =75W incandescent lamp12W LED=20W CFL (energy saving lamp) =100W incandescent lampBecause the company uses the light quality is not a reason, so this is not absolute.
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- Less power consumption, a 5 Watt LED bulb, equivalent to 40 watts of ordinary incandescent.
- Q:Ordinary lamp LED bulb can?
- Yes, just buy a high voltage LED light bulb. Contact me. I'll send it to you from the factory
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range