Product Name:C30LHAP 4W E14 323LM LED LAMP HOT SALE TUV-GS CE ROHS PASSED
LED Working Life:
-20°C to +50 °
2.High luminous efficiency
3.Pure light color
5.No radiation safe for body
6.No flickering & good for eyes
7.Low heat generation
8.Completly replace the incandescent bulb
9.Good Service:We treat client as friend
10.Good Quality:We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market.
11. Good heat dissipation and unbreakable.
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
1.Residential Buildings, Home
2.Office, Meeting Room
9.Supermarket, Shopping mall
1>Sample lead time: 5-7days
2>Bulb lead time: 3-4 weeks
3>Payment: T/T, western Union or Paypal
4>Shipping: By Express(EMS, DHL, UPS etc), By Air or By Sea
5>Logo/Design: According to customers' requirement
- Q:How does the LED bulb go with the power?
- Generally we use the LED lights, 1W, 2W, 3W, 12W, and so on, the factory has been set in advance, directly connected to the 220 volt power supply can be, and do not need to be so complicated.
- Q:What is the AC voltage of the LED bulb?
- LED bulb is the appearance of the shape of the bulb - people have the habit of spherical internal light source is selected for LED lamp. With all the advantages of LED lamps: 1, energy saving, environmental protection; 2, long service life; 3, no stroboscopic, green.More energy-saving: LED lamp energy consumption is energy-saving lamp 1/4, incandescent lamp 1/10Long life: LED lamp life of up to 50 thousand hours, life expectancy is 3-5 times energy-saving lamps.More healthy: light evenly, no strobe, no glare, no UV and infrared.More environmentally friendly: no mercury vapor, harmful substances can be recycled to protect the green earth.Full color change: rich colors, vivid and delicate patterns and effects can be displayed.Installation convenience: simple installation, can replace incandescent lamp directly, maintenance cost is extremely low.
- Q:How to choose the bulb power?
- If the public is not high, the quality requirements, and to control the price, you can choose non isolated, because it does not require isolation transformer, so the cost is relatively low, but the aluminum substrate voltage requirements is relatively high, otherwise there may be charged radiator, and still light outside is not very beautiful.
- Q:What's the difference between a glass cap for a bulb and a PC hood?
- ProcessabilityMachinable, blister, special-shaped processing PC easier.
- Q:What is the 15 Watt lumen of the LED bulb?
- In general, every W is 60 to 100lm, the average is about 80lm, 15W is about 1200lm
- Q:60W how many lumens and how many W LED bulb does incandescent bulb replace?
- With a high quality LED light, 6W will be enough;High brightness compared to incandescent lamp, more energy saving.
- Q:Secret LED bulb bubble price difference why so big?
- Lamp beads。 I also do with Samsung bulb, bulb, lamp light cost more than others product price;
- Q:What's the reason for the LED bulb strobe?
- Common causes and treatment of LED light flashing:Generally, the human eye can detect light flashes with frequencies up to 70 Hz, which are not sensed above this frequency. Therefore, in LED lighting applications, if the pulse frequency appears below 70 Hz low-frequency components, the human eye will feel flashing. Of course, in specific applications, there are a variety of factors that may cause LED lights to flicker. For example, in offline low power LED lighting applications, a common power topology is an isolated flyback topology.
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- First of all, I want to know what kind of LED bulb you bought. Is the LED light source small power or high power?Now on the market LED products, copycat too much, but also a lot of difference between quality and price, because the power output strobe filtering problem. Because the lowest requirements so the power design is very simple, such as shell is small power ball type PVC foam, with isolated power so far I saw several, but the price is very high, and most with the rectifier bridge, several rectifier diode, a capacitor, resistor several complete, low prices. High power type bulb is similar, but the power will be much better, is the constant current source in the output current of the filter is also doing well, there the strobe is low! Finally, the stroboscopic problem is on the power supply, and the power point difference is higher than one or two!!
- Q:Why can't the voice switch control the time of the LED bulb?
- The power of LED bulb is much less than that of incandescent lamp, and the control loop and light bulb of simple sound control lamp are connected in series, and the load is different and the time delay is different
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range