Product Name:C30HAP 4W E14 323LM LED LAMP HOT SALE TUV-GS CE ROHS PASSED
LED Working Life:
-20°C to +50 °
2.High luminous efficiency
3.Pure light color
5.No radiation safe for body
6.No flickering & good for eyes
7.Low heat generation
8.Completly replace the incandescent bulb
9.Good Service:We treat client as friend
10.Good Quality:We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market.
11. Good heat dissipation and unbreakable.
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
1.Residential Buildings, Home
2.Office, Meeting Room
9.Supermarket, Shopping mall
1>Sample lead time: 5-7days
2>Bulb lead time: 3-4 weeks
3>Payment: T/T, western Union or Paypal
4>Shipping: By Express(EMS, DHL, UPS etc), By Air or By Sea
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- Really, the voltage in our home is likely to lead to fluctuations in the LED bulb strobe in public, voltage instability will be more common, but most of the voltage is relatively stable, does not appear large fluctuations, so the strobe is not violent, but the fact is there. Questions raised by the questioner can show that you are observant.
- Q:The difference between an incandescent lamp, an energy-saving lamp, and an energy-saving LED bulb
- 3, the monomer minimum power is different. Incandescent power is a common monomer, 15W, energy-saving lamps common power 8W, and then low lighting effect is not good, and LED lamp monomer minimum power is very low, can be less than 1W.The luminescence principle of
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- The sound may be come from the power supply module components aging or faulty soldering and desoldering. LED long life, but may also be some problems.
- Q:How to choose the bulb power?
- The basic types of bulb power are divided into two types: isolated and non isolated
- Q:LED bulb lamp drive power electrical connection, will delay a few seconds before the lamp light, and power creaks, who know what it is!
- The most direct and simplest answer is the power problem.
- Q:What's the difference between a glass cap for a bulb and a PC hood?
- 1, impact strength comparisonPC and glass is the biggest difference resistance shock, PC is transparent plastic, the most resistant to impact, smashing not broken.Similarly, PC is 200-300 times the impact resistance of glass. PC is 30-50 times the impact strength of PMMA acrylic.
- Q:Will the LED bulb, T8, T5 lights, radiator lamps, is the hotter the better? What's the regular temperature? What are the common heat release materials? Specifications?
- If the material with better thermal conductivity, the lamp shell about 60 degrees is best.Reason:1: if the temperature is too high, that your radiator is too small.2: if the temperature is low, indicating that your calories did not lead out. (of course, if the radiator is too large and the temperature is low, but the bulb and tube are too heavy to pass by certification)
- Q:Is it possible to manually weld LED bulb bulbs?
- Well, the lights go straight up, aging, usually 24 hours of aging, testing, you have to open 10 seconds, 10 seconds off, so non-stop switching for 2 to 4 hours
- Q:What are the types of LED bulb?
- According to the radiator shell to points, can be divided into plastic shell, aluminum radiator and ceramic shell, in general, the ceramic shell heat radiator is best, but the price is relatively expensive, the widespread use of aluminum shell, moderate price, good heat dissipation performance
- Q:How does the LED bulb look good or bad?
- A light source, two power supply, three workmanship.Online shopping, I strongly suggest that you buy some reliable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range