Product Name:B45AP 4W E14/E27 323LM LED LAMP HOT SALE TUV-GS CE ROHS PASSED
LED Working Life:
-20°C to +50 °
2.High luminous efficiency
3.Pure light color
5.No radiation safe for body
6.No flickering & good for eyes
7.Low heat generation
8.Completly replace the incandescent bulb
9.Good Service:We treat client as friend
10.Good Quality:We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market.
11. Good heat dissipation and unbreakable.
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
1.Residential Buildings, Home
2.Office, Meeting Room
9.Supermarket, Shopping mall
1>Sample lead time: 5-7days
2>Bulb lead time: 3-4 weeks
3>Payment: T/T, western Union or Paypal
4>Shipping: By Express(EMS, DHL, UPS etc), By Air or By Sea
5>Logo/Design: According to customers' requirement
- Q:How to identify Ic constant current LED bulb?
- Look at the power supply, there are a few simple electronic and capacitive circuit board, it is not constant flow, cross flow is larger, so understand? Cross flow IC, that is, the meaning of intelligent voltage regulator, so that the LED is not easy, bad capacitor driven LED is relatively easy to damage, easily breakdown, and power consumption than the cross flow
- Q:Is there any flicker in the LED bulb?
- Really, the voltage in our home is likely to lead to fluctuations in the LED bulb strobe in public, voltage instability will be more common, but most of the voltage is relatively stable, does not appear large fluctuations, so the strobe is not violent, but the fact is there. Questions raised by the questioner can show that you are observant.
- Q:Seeking the production process of LED bulb... Thanks
- First of all, of course, the preparation of materials, the specific operation of the lamp to practice, each lamp has different methods of assembly, there are different work instructions. Only through practice can we write good and practical processes. Figure is a flow chart of MR16 assembly.
- Q:What's the difference between a glass cap for a bulb and a PC hood?
- Transparency comparisonPC transparency is 90%, glass transparency is 95%, but the naked eye does not seem to distinguish between too big, because it is 5%, ha ha,Only several meters can be measured by instruments.
- Q:What advantages does LED bulb replace energy saving lamp?
- The LED lamp is solid-state lighting, if all LED lamps a year remaining nearly three electric power Three Gorges hydropower station, the country.
- Q:What material is applied to the glass cover of the LED bulb? Can reach 90% of the light, can not see the inside of the lamp. Who knows, thanks for telling!
- Sandblasting can be transparent, light is not dazzling,But will still see the light...
- Q:What are the characteristics of LED bulb?
- Life is more than ten times longer than incandescent, power consumption is 1/2 of ordinary light bulbs, fast response, generally 10-7 - 10-9s, color clear, recognizable performance, good vibration resistance, now the price of LED lamp is relatively high
- Q:LED can the bulb be used in the bathroom?
- Ordinary bulbs can be used in the bathroom, the bath water, protection grade ordinary bulb is not high, it is easy to make when water vapor lamps or rust element short circuit failure and cause some accidents. The bathroom is suggested by the power supply lamp, lamp waterproof plate etc..
- Q:Choose which light bulb LED bulb is the healthiest
- For home use, you can select LED bulb below 8W, with a color temperature below 3500K
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- LED bulb lights are E14, E27, E40, B22. The most common family is E27, also known as big headed screw. There are also some lamps, E14, called small headed screw. These two are the most common energy-saving light interface. Before there are B22, that is, the kind of card, also known as bayonet. It may be common in the countryside, but now it has been phased out. There are some industrial use of more E40, more than 80W energy saving lamps will be used, that is, the interface is relatively thick.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range