Product Name:C30LAP 3.5W E14 249LM LED LAMP HOT SALE TUV-GS CE ROHS PASSED
LED Working Life:
-20°C to +50 °
2.High luminous efficiency
3.Pure light color
5.No radiation safe for body
6.No flickering & good for eyes
7.Low heat generation
8.Completly replace the incandescent bulb
9.Good Service:We treat client as friend
10.Good Quality:We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market.
11. Good heat dissipation and unbreakable.
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
1.Residential Buildings, Home
2.Office, Meeting Room
9.Supermarket, Shopping mall
1>Sample lead time: 5-7days
2>Bulb lead time: 3-4 weeks
3>Payment: T/T, western Union or Paypal
4>Shipping: By Express(EMS, DHL, UPS etc), By Air or By Sea
5>Logo/Design: According to customers' requirement
- Q:What's the reason for the LED bulb strobe?
- 8W offline LED driver GreenPoint reference design with solid state lighting standard energy star "as an example, the sine wave regulator side flyback power conversion does not provide constant energy to the primary bias, dynamic self supply (DSS) circuit can be activated and the light induced flicker. To avoid this problem, it is necessary to allow primary bias to be discharged at each half cycle, and accordingly, the values of the capacitance and resistance that constitute the bias circuit need to be appropriately chosen.
- Q:Is it possible to manually weld LED bulb bulbs?
- This is what you do very mature products, the most simple aging, is like this
- Q:LED what is the plastic shell of the bulb? What plastic material is better? What do you need to pay attention to?
- LED is the most important heat, light will not be so serious, the thermal conductivity is relatively high Aluminum Alloy, so LED manufacturers usually choose to use aluminum shell
- Q:What are the driving IC used in LED bulb?
- The analysis report shows that nearly three years, the domestic market share of LED lamps will increase from 5% to about 20%-30% can be seen, LED is now the need to walk into the homes of ordinary people, so we need to control the cost, cost is the main driving power LED lamp and a shell, a power driven material faster BOM province can let the promotion of LED. As the LED lamp has the characteristics of energy saving and environmental protection, the state has also subsidized the product accordingly.
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- Dielectric strength: electrical endurance test (resistance test) followed by insulation resistance test. During testing, the following AC voltage is applied at the specified position 1min. Type HV (220~250V); 4000V (RMS), BV (100~120V); 2U (rated voltage) +1000v.
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- This should be the power problem. It's easy to make a noise because there are so many parts of the power supply.
- Q:LED bulb w can replace 40W incandescent lamp
- The standard of luminous flux according to the luminaire is lumen (LM). Incandescent lamps are w 11-12lm per 40w=440-480lm
- Q:How does the LED bulb look good or bad?
- See brightness, whether the luminous uniformity, the back of the heat is good?
- Q:The difference between an incandescent lamp, an energy-saving lamp, and an energy-saving LED bulb
- The light effects of the three are different. Incandescent light minimum generally below 20Lm/W, the energy-saving efficiency of light in the 60-70Lm/W, the LED ball screw energy-saving lamp in the global market, the quality of the naked light in 100Lm/W, with the outside door cover will drop more than 10%.
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- Led bulb is now commonly used in civil products, is the most is a spherical bulb
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range