Product Name:B45AP 5W E14/E27 410LM LED LAMP HOT SALE TUV-GS CE ROHS PASSED
LED Working Life:
-20°C to +50 °
2.High luminous efficiency
3.Pure light color
5.No radiation safe for body
6.No flickering & good for eyes
7.Low heat generation
8.Completly replace the incandescent bulb
9.Good Service:We treat client as friend
10.Good Quality:We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market.
11. Good heat dissipation and unbreakable.
Quality & Service At YYLighting, our first priority has always been providing our clients with great quality products and superior customer service.
Quick LeadTime We're dedicated to provide the quickest turnaround times and work very hard to ensure that all of your deadlines are met.
Unbeatable prices We continusly strive to find ways of reducing our production costs, and passing the savings over to you.
Brand Awareness The goal of any strong brand is achieving a level of awareness that instills the idea of quality and value into all of your potential customers.
1.Residential Buildings, Home
2.Office, Meeting Room
9.Supermarket, Shopping mall
1>Sample lead time: 5-7days
2>Bulb lead time: 3-4 weeks
3>Payment: T/T, western Union or Paypal
4>Shipping: By Express(EMS, DHL, UPS etc), By Air or By Sea
5>Logo/Design: According to customers' requirement
- Q:LED bulb PC, will the white cover affect the color temperature of the finished lamp?
- Our company is doing LED lamps, about the color temperature has indeed been deviation, we call this phenomenon called drift. But there will be no 6000K drift, and there are two possibilities for you
- Q:Will the power of the LED bulb grow longer and longer? Why?
- In general, LED energy-saving lamps (including LED bulb bulbs) use a constant current drive that does not change the magnitude of the current with time or temperature, so it does not become more powerful as it grows for longer periods of time.On the other hand, if because of long time use leads to LED lamp temperature rise, according to the electrical properties of semiconductor, the PN junction voltage will also decreases with increasing temperature. Then, when the current is constant, a drop in the voltage drop means a decrease in power consumption, although the reduction is very small.
- Q:What's the difference between a glass cap for a bulb and a PC hood?
- ProcessabilityMachinable, blister, special-shaped processing PC easier.
- Q:What are the requirements of the LED series inspection specification for bulb bulbs?
- The temperature rise of the finished lamp is not more than 120K. The temperature rise is equivalent to the maximum value of 60W incandescent lamp.
- Q:What's the cause of the noise during the aging of LED bulb bulbs?
- The sound may be come from the power supply module components aging or faulty soldering and desoldering. LED long life, but may also be some problems.
- Q:Where can LED bulb be used?
- The surface of the lamp body is sprayed with high quality heat radiation paint, that is, the heat dissipation efficiency is ensured, and the appearance is elegant, and the utility model provides better guarantee for the low temperature work of the product.
- Q:How does the LED bulb go with the power?
- voltage range as long as the 36V can be achieved, for example: voltage range 24v-80v is very good,
- Q:LED what are the bulb screws?
- LED bulb lights are E14, E27, E40, B22. The most common family is E27, also known as big headed screw. There are also some lamps, E14, called small headed screw. These two are the most common energy-saving light interface. Before there are B22, that is, the kind of card, also known as bayonet. It may be common in the countryside, but now it has been phased out. There are some industrial use of more E40, more than 80W energy saving lamps will be used, that is, the interface is relatively thick.
- Q:LED what does "A60" mean by bulb 60? And what does "MR16" mean?
- 60: diameter 60mm (metric unit) MR16: diameter is 16*1/8*25.4mm (Imperial units), although refers to the diameter, but the height and other dimensions are also prescribed
- Q:LED how does the bulb return electricity?
- What is reflow? Never heard of it. I am a lighting technician
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range