This inverter is a DC-TO-AC inverter with auto line-to-battery transfer and integrated charging system, serving as an extended run UPS, a stand alone power source or an automotive inverter.
Inverter supplies power from AC power and DC source. When AC cable is connected to a wall socket, utility power goes to connected equipment(s) and /or charges the battery set via charging system. In UPS mode, Inverter automatically converts battery energy into AC power for backing up the connected devices.
· Automatic line-to-battery switchover
· Selectable input voltage ranges
· High efficient DC-to-AC conversion, minimizing energy loss
· Rack tower design for flexible placement
· Built-in enhanced charger
· Intelligent 2-stage charger control for efficient charging and preventing overcharge
· Provides overload protection
· Auto restart while AC recovery
· Multi-function LED indications and buzzer alarms
Main Technical Data
110V/120VAC or 220/230/240VAC
90-145VAC or 170-280VAC (Narrow Range)
50-145VAC or 90-280VAC (Wide Range)
120VAC or 230VAC
Voltage regulation (Batt.Mode)
+10% / -18%
50Hz or 60hz
Frequency Regulation (Batt.Mode)
+ / - 0.1Hz
8Amp+ / -1Amp
10Amp+ / - 1Amp
10Amp+ / - 1Amp
14.5V+ / - 0.3V charger stops and fault
29V+ / - 0.6V charger stops and fault
AC to AC
DC TO DC
Battery Charging Mode
Green flashing every 2 seconds
Red flashing every 0.5 second
Low Battery at Battery Mode
Sounding every 2 seconds
Sounding every 0.5 seconds
Discharge, overcharge, and overload protection
0-40ºC, 0-90% relative humidity ( non-condensing)
Less than 55dB
- Q:Which is more energy saving by using 24V500W transformer lighting and 220V500W lighting?
- 220V500W more power saving:Reasons: 1, high voltage, small current, line loss is small; 2, reduce the transformer and other intermediate links, each link has a loss.
- Q:Our power lines and lighting lines are connected to the same transformer. Is there any effect?
- The transformer that power supply company manages, it is to supply motive power and illumination generally, namely the lighting transformer that does not have special illumination to illuminate. Units of their own transformers, is generally the case. The utility model has the advantages that the transformer and other equipment can be fully utilized, the efficiency is high, and the external power supply circuit does not need to be divided into power transmission lines and lighting circuits, and is simple and orderly, and the cost is low. As for the price of electricity, it is usually negotiated a power and lighting each percentage of the electricity to calculate and receive.
- Q:What transformer can be used in a safety voltage lighting transformer?
- An isolated transformer is a transformer that is electrically isolated from an input winding and an output winding. The isolated transformer is used to avoid accidental touching of the charged body at the same time, and the isolation of the transformer is to isolate the current of the former side winding coil.
- Q:The difference between lighting transformers and control transformers
- The lighting voltage is 36 and 12V, the signal lamp is 6V, the control winding is 127, 110V, the one or two insulation, and the two one is grounded.Simple lighting transformers, the two voltage is not so diverse.
- Q:How many A leakage protection switches are used in 5000VA lighting transformers?
- Line lighting transformer is suitable for AC circuit of 50~60 (Hz). It is widely used in electronic industry or industrial and mining enterprises, mechanical equipment, general circuit control power supply, safety lighting and indicator light power supply.
- Q:What's the function of the lighting transformer?
- In addition, can be rated power supply voltage of not more than 1000V AC circuit, as a machine tool and mechanical equipment control power, work lighting and signal light power supply, can also be used as a small power supply!
- Q:Why is the two side of the lighting transformer grounded?
- Today's lighting products, regardless of the control system or the electronic power system itself, contain many semiconductorsComponents such as rectifier diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, LED, and so on. Semiconductor components are susceptible to staticElectrical damage, the two side of the power transformer grounding, help to produce a variety of factors, high pressure, residual static electricityDrain to avoid static electricity on the main circuit, to ensure product life.
- Q:The transformer zero line has broken, has the result to the household illumination circuit?
- No, the zero line of the transformer doesn't go through the zero line of the transformer. It is a star connection, and the center point is zero line
- Q:How many power illuminator can 5Kva 36V transformer drive?
- Of course, if you want to bring more is not impossible, but depends on the working conditions, the actual power = nominal power, short time use (to ensure that the transformer temperature rise is not too high) is also available
- Q:Power and lighting transformers, lighting quality will be affected much?
- First look at this light. 24V100W, this specification is common in the headlights of large trucks, filled with inert gas, known as the small sun. Its power comes from a generator or battery, and is lit by alternating current or direct current.
Our leading products have obtained Telecom Equipment Network Access License of China Information Industry Department. All our products are qualified and have passed the country surveillance bureau examination. And we believe that we can be your faithful friends and reliable partner forever.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range