Production Details of Chrome Oxide Green
Molecular Formula: Cr2O3
HS Code: 2819900000
CAS No. : 1308-38-9
Appearance: green powder
Specifications: (Quality Standard: HG/T 2775-1996)
Packing Of Chrome Oxide Powder :
25 kg/bag , Or 220kg / drum , or as your requirements .
Usage Of Chrome Oxide Powder :
Mainly used in paint, glass, ceramics, building materials colorants, printing ink, metal polishing, smelting metal chromium, fire-proof material, etc.
Relative Color Strength
105°C Volatile Matter
PH of Water Solution
Oil Absorption (g/ 100g)
Residue on Sieve of 0.045 mm
1200℃ Ingition Decerement
Acid& Alkali Resistance
- Q:What are pigments?
- technically, pigment is a colored mineral of some kind that is ground as fine as possible. (i.e., cobalt is blue, iron produces reds, etc.) Pigment is the same whether it's in cosmetics, ceramics, or in paint. However, modern chemicals may also have the effect of coloring the ingredients of cosmetics, but that would make them a colorant, not a pigment.
- Q:What does the word pigment mean?
- pigment - a substance that gives color to something like paint or ink. Natives used charcoal as a pigment to make dyes. Also: a substance that occurs in Nature which gives color to, say, flowers or skin. Mellanin is a pigment in our bodies that gives our skin color. Albino people have no pigment in their skin and so their skin appears very white and pinkish from the color of the blood in the blood vessels. It's not rare at all to see this word used as a noun, but it can be used as a verb meaning to add a substance to give something color.
- Q:Can MAC pigments be used as regular eyeshadows? They seem to all be glittery...?
- I use MAC pigments. MAC pigments are just that- pigment. They are highly concentrated loose color. I use them as eyeshadow, but they're not the same thing as eyeshadow. As I said, they're highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. MAC pigments cost like $20 each, but that little jar will last you a LONG time. You can use pigments for just about anything. For eyes, lips, cheeks, highlighting, contouring, etc. Pigments are what they use to make eyeshadow, blush, lip gloss, etc., of course in those cases they just add extra additives into it. The pure pigment really lets you control it. A simple blue can be a light wash of color or it can be an intense vivid blue. You can't achieve that with eyeshadow, so that's why I'm a loyal pigments user. Also, if you don't have it, I really suggest getting good brushes. Some people try to use sponge applicators for pigments, and it does NOT work. The loose pigments really require good brushes. Also be prepared for fallout! That, of course, means when some flecks of pigment go onto your cheeks from the loose powder. Have a powder brush ready, just brush away the fallout, and that's that. Some people are annoyed by it, but I prefer the control of color over having to deal with fallout. Anyway yes some of them are glittery, but some of them can be very matte. Are you looking online or in the stores? I suggest going into the stores and asking which ones are matte, or trying some out while you're there. Some are shimmery, there are even pure glitter pigments, but some are also matte and non-glittery. Go to a store and see for yourself. As you said, they are very versatile, they last a long time, and to me it's so much better than eyeshadow.
- Q:Plant Pigments And Biology?
- Pigments in the reaction center work together to organize themselves in place, to protect the plant from injury from incidental light, and to absorb photons from the spectrum with each pigment catching its own portion of the incoming wavelengths. The accessory pigments catch and pass energy to chlorophyll a. Chlorophyll a is the specialist that plays the photon's electromagnetic energy into chemical. It splits water to release its electrons and hydrogen ions for use in the calvin cycle where glucose is manufactured. The goal is to fix energy into a usable organic form for the plant to live on.
- Q:A pigment is a molecule that:?
- pigment is the coloring of your skin and considering your skin gets darker under sunlight im going to say it absorbs light.
- Q:what are the three major photosythetic pigments?
- three major pigments are 1.chlorophyll a 2.chlorophyll b 3.carotenoids chlorophyll a is the major pigment,chlorophyll b n carotenoid are the accessory pigments which help in absorption of the incident light of different wavelengths. another pigment xanthopyll-fucoxanthin is also present in some plants
- Q:Why do plants contain so many pigments?
- Typically most plants only contain chlorophyll which is green. Which plants are you referring to?
- Q:Where about in the beetroot is the pigment concentrated more?
- I've known it to be in the skin and thats from a cooking point of view.
- Q:Eyeshadow Pigments?
- There okorder.com/
- Q:In photosynthesis whats the difference between primary and accesory pigments?
Heave, the leading manufacturer of epoxy resin and liquid epoxy resin. Our company absorbs Japan Tohto Kasei Epoxy production processes, PLC automatic control systems, Germany Rich nitrogen making machine, Sweden Atlas air compressor, refrigerator and other top international production equipment.
With advanced technology, we sincerely hope to establish business cooperation with you on the basis of mutual trust, benefit and development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||Southeast Asia; Middle East; Oceania; South Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europe; Middle East; East Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range