Detailed Product Description
1.SY1-25 hydraulic soil and cement block machine
2.can produce interlock block
3.can use clay
Introduce of block machine:
SY-1 hydrualic block making machine which is a small block making machine .It is easily operated by man and save your cost. It is widely used in African countries.
This kind block machine can make many bricks in one minute.
According to your need,the high of the brick can be changed.
Dimension of host machine
The size of the pallet
No need pallet
Weight of the machine
- Q:Can the shears machine be processed?
- Metal thickness of 50mm below the metal and a certain strength and toughness of non-metallic materials
- Q:Does anyone know of any cnc machinery apprentice programs in michigan?
- Focus Hope has an awesome program. The first five weeks are free to see if you like it. I know ppl there now. I have passed all the entrance stuff and start in the fall. www.focushope.edu/education/mti.htm
- Q:Any web site could get free machinery manual?
- actually, okorder.com/... Cheers nb: please visit my web site
- Q:What kinds of exercises are best to do, but w/o machinery?
- try running
- Q:I have drawings of diffrenet type material to make the small parts of machinery?
- Matweb okorder.com
- Q:can chimpanzees operate heavy machinery?
- I don't have direct experience but my answer to be definitely yes. Chimps are much stronger than human beings and very close to humans in DNA so they obviously can do some basic 'production line' type operations since they are less 'intelligent' than humans.
- Q:where can i sell machinery on the internet?
- Goto okorder.com
- Q:Presented below are selected transactions at Ingles Company for 2008. Jan. 1
- Presented below are selected transactions at Ingles Company for 2008.Jan. 1Retired a piece of machinery that was purchased on January 1, 1998. The machine cost $62,000 on that date. It had a useful life of 10 years with no salvage value.June 30Sold a computer that was purchased on January 1, 2005. The computer cost $40,000. It had a useful life of 5 years with no salvage value. The computer was sold for $14,000.Dec. 31Discarded a delivery truck that was purchased on January 1, 2004. The truck cost $39,000. It was depreciated based on a 6-year useful life with a $3,000 salvage value.Journalize all entries required on the above dates, including entries to update depreciation, where applicable, on assets disposed of. Ingles Company uses straight-line depreciation. (Assume depreciation is up to date as of December 31, 2007.) (List multiple debit/credit entries in descending order of amount.)
- Q:why are larger fields needed for machinery such as combine harvesters,tractors and ploughs?
- To have economy.
- Q:what is difference between machinery and equipment?
- Weird things happen when machinery is rotating has very high(turbo) speeds but both are similar but rotating equipment would probably be the foundation to turbo machinery.
With advanced equipments, excellent professional technology and 18-year of practical experience, R & D department in block making machine market development is always been at the forefront of market in the developing of Block Making Machines,we are paying close attention to advanced technology at home and abroad, developing different products which are suitable to different investment needs from customers.
Main Machines are: block making machine, hydraulic color figure brick machine, concrete pipe machine, mixer, etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||25.00% Domestic Market
10.00% Mid East
8.00% Central America
8.00% South America
5.00% North America
5.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
1.00% South Asia
1.00% Eastern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range