Key Specifications of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Advantages of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Specifications of Low Water Rustic Glazed Tile CMAX-60E165
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons
and wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Hanging a tile on the wall?
- buy a pack of stick-on wall hooks from your local home store, Use the double sided foam 'tape' that comes with them. Make sure they're the kind with a tab that you can pull to release the tape.
- Q:Bathroom tile installation?
- HomeDepot or Lowes has a stick on tile that requires no grout. It has a peel off back that leaves an adhesive that will stick to the floor. Make sure the concrete or whatever is under the rug is clean and dry. The tile is thin so it can be cut with heavy duty scissors or utility knife.
- Q:Ceramic porecelin backsplash tiling?
- Yes, the basic drywall will hold the tile just fine. You didn't even need to waste time and money on the sealer. Backer board is only required on a floor or counter top where weight will be placed on the finished surface. The backer board is used to stiffen the base and prevent flexing. This is not needed on a wall. Good luck back splashes look great when completed.
- Q:Why do you trowel thinset when laying tile?
- Guitar is mostly right. You need the correct size trowel to spread it uniformly to set the tile in place so the thin set will both bond the tile to your substrate and provide the correct coverage to support the tile . Different trowels for different applications. You don t rely on the tile settling into place you have to set it, slightly press it and use a slight twisting motion to get the coverage you need to conform to specs in the ATC tile hand book, Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Removing nail polish on tile floor?
- Wipe okorder.com/
- Q:How to fix just one flooring tile?
- I assume it's ceramic tiles, not vinyl? It's probably the wood subfloor or wood tile underlayment, you can use some wood screws underneath the floor to tighten the plywood to the floor joists. Of course, that might mean opening up the ceiling below, but that's probably easier to patch than the tile floor. Or, you remove some of the tile grout, and screw into the joist from above, then re-grout. That could be tricky- you need to know exactly where the floor joists are.
- Q:Apprenticeship in tiling ?
- First of all I applaud your thinking of doing an apprenticeship. A tiler once told me that all you need to know about tiling is 'one on top of another, shiny side out' ! If in UK check out your local F.E. College which usually run a full range of courses in the various building trades. If you want an apprenticeship rather than a stand alone course, why not contact a reputable local builder who may take you on and train you on the job together with a college course. Good luck.
- Q:tile floor patterns?
- If your existing tile is tight to the floor and in good shape (no cracks, loose tile, loose grout) yes you can. You need to use a thin set with a very high latex content like TEC Superflex. Be sure that the existing tile and grout is perfectly clean and there are no sealers left on the grout. This is an industry accepted method.
- Q:Recently, a friend of the renovation experience came to consult about the demolition of the price of tiles on the floor!
- Package to the decoration together to do the matter, is it in Chengdu? Chengdu we can build
- Q:craft projects for extra floor tiles?
- well you can put the tiles somewhere else? Maybe buy some more and make a cool tile medallion in your backyard or something? That seems to be pretty popular !
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range