DESCRIPTION FOR CARBON STEEL PLATE
hot rolled steel coils ss400
Minerals & metallurgy
about 23 tons
With Hydraulic Testing, Eddy Current , Infrared Test
2) Black Painted (varnish coating)
in bundles, strapped by strips. Or as customer’s requirement
Common products, we can provide freely, for special production,we can depends on negotiation.
100% L/C at sight, 30% T/T in advance, and the balance against the copy of B/L or negotiation
Within 10-25 days, according to quantity, asap save customer’s time
TRADE TERMS :FOB, CFR, CIF
1.Big thickness:by bulk vessel
2.Small thickness:packed by steel strips and shipped by container
3.According to the requirements of customers'
Q: How can I get the samples?
A: If you need some samples to test ,please pay for the transportation freight of samples and our samples are free for you.
Q: How can I get your price list?
A: Please send us your email or fax and order information – Quantity, Specification (steel type, thickness, width, surface finish), then I can send you the price list.
- Q:Does the factory choke on my rem. 870 handle steel shot?
- No problem. With steel shot you would use one choke size LARGER. If you want a full choke type pattern ( 70 % in a 30 inch circle at 30 yards ) you use a modified choke. if you want a modified pattern use the improved cylinder. Don't use the full or extra full. This is because when using lead shot it deforms, and fits through the choke, steel shot does not deform, it remains rigid. The first indication of a problem will be a slight bulge in the barrel right behind the choke. Check that once in a while, if you ever have that problem, it is not drastic if caught early. Today's modern shotguns all have been set up for steel shot. The old ones such as Belgium Brownings, are a no go. Funny thing, when we first began importing steel shot, I asked a Browning Tech guy if he thought I could fire steel out of my Belgium Browning. He said not a good idea, however, if you have the Citori or other Japanese made Brownings, no problem. Hummm, my expensive Brownings, no, but Japanese made OK, this is because the Japanese steel was higher quality. Geeeze. I was shocked.
- Q:Can jet fuel melt steel?
- The okorder.com/.. A flame from a wick burning kerosene demonstrates incomplete burning, hence sooty, yellow and a lower temperature flame like a candle. Kerosene in a cup or puddle only burns while it is hot enough to give off vapor. The vapor is all that is burning. It is not very hot, as it is not the right mixture with air. It may not even give off enough heat to keep the kerosene itself hot enough to keep burning. A kero blow torch flame might be typically 1100-1300°C but parts can reach 1760°C or more in some cases.
- Q:Who's this Dr. Steel that everybody is talking about?
- Here are twenty that I grew up listening to, such a lot of them within the loved ones auto in which I had 0 manage over what used to be performed. But I nonetheless love each one in every of them to nowadays... Sea Cruise- Frankie Ford Walk Don't Run- The Ventures Don't Worry Baby- The Beach Boys Bus Stop- The Hollies These Boots Are Made For Walking- Nancy Sinatra I Saw Her- Mamas Papas A Taste Of Honey- Herb Alpert Everybody's Talking At Me- Nilsson Superstar- The Carpenters Indian Reservation- Paul Revere The Raiders Come And Get It- Badfinger Tell Me Something Good- Rufus Come And Get Your Love- Redbone Higher Ground- Stevie Wonder Waterloo- ABBA How Long (Has This Been Going On)- Ace The Hustle- Van McCoy More More More- Andrea True Connection Shining Star- Earth, Wind Fire Got To Give It Up- Marvin Gaye
- Q:what is the diiferent in composition between mild steel and cast iron?
- Actually, the opposite is true. CAST IRON is generally brittle, while mild steel is not. Cast iron has a carbon content from about 2%-4%. Mild steel has less than one tenth as much carbon as cast iron- around 0.2% - 0.3%. Cast iron also typically has from 1%-3% silicon. Most mild steel contains no more than 0.3% silicon. Steel melts at ~1450 degrees C. The addition of large amounts of carbon and silicon to C.I. lower the melting point to around 1200 C and make it more fluid than molten steel. Obviously this makes it easier to melt and to pour. The main advantage of cast iron is it's cheap to produce. It also has some desirable properties despite it's brittleness. For example it's easy to cut and carve with machine tools. It's also very heat resistant and excellent at absorbing vibration. For this reason C.I. was commonly used for engine blocks and exhaust manifolds in cars and trucks in the past, (Cast aluminum engine blocks are more common these days because Al is much lighter and conducts heat better.) Cast iron also rusts much more slowly than steel which is why it's still commonly used for pipes. C.I. pipes have been known to last 300 years.
- Q:Stainless steel or white appliances?
- We got rid of the Stainless Steel because they showed every smudge, finger print and smear. Very hard to clean. Harder to keep clean. I recommend any color except Stainless Steel.
- Q:can jb weld fix steel applications?
- the stuff is pretty strong... i have a friend who blew a hole in his crankcase of his 07 cr450f and used jb weld on it... added oil and rode on it.. the stuff is crazy strong just give it a day to dry
- Q:What is the difference between steel toe boots and composite toe?
- steel toe boots are just that a piece of steel fitted over the toes, composite toe boots use other materials that are just as hard BUT they do not have the connectivity levels as steel. if you are working in a cold climate steel toes will freeze them toes right off, also electrical environments. my advice get a good pair of composite ones, and you get what you pay for, its worth the investment. more than you could ever imagine. proper foot support. helps legs cramps, back pain etc...
- Q:what is the difference between white steel and blue steel in reference to sushi knives?
- Blue Steel Knife
- Q:1944 Steel Penny?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: 1944 Steel Penny? Is there any other way of testing whether or not you have a 1944 Steel penny that won't damage the penny. The magnet test doesn't seem to work cause even when I try to get a 2007 penny to stick to the magnet...it won't. So is there some kind of magnet needed? Like power wise or anything...
- Q:What is the difference between steel and fiberglass entry doors?
- price and weight. fiberglas is better but more $
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range