Hot Rolled Steel Sheet / Coil - SAE J403
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
HOT-ROLLED STEEL COIL
Hot rolled low hardness, easy processing, good ductility.
|thickness||width(mm)||length(mm)||coil inside diameter(mm)|
we can supply all these inndustrial materials with reasonable price and high quality.
We can ensure that stable quality standards are maintained, strictly meeting both market requirements and customers’ expectations. Our products enjoy an excellent reputation and have been exported to Europe, South-America, the Middle-East, Southeast-Asia, Africa and Russia etc.. We sincerely hope to establish good and long-term business relationship with your esteemed company.
Our Hot-Rolled Steel Sheets and Coils are applied to a wide range of uses such as automobile, electrical appliance, machinery manufacturing, container manufacturing, shipbuilding, bridge, pipeline, and receive high acclaim from our customers for its excellent quality.
- Q:I know that mild steel is more brittle than cast iron....but that is all.......please help??Thank you in advance......Ruby:D
- Actually, the opposite is true. CAST IRON is generally brittle, while mild steel is not. Cast iron has a carbon content from about 2%-4%. Mild steel has less than one tenth as much carbon as cast iron- around 0.2% - 0.3%. Cast iron also typically has from 1%-3% silicon. Most mild steel contains no more than 0.3% silicon. Steel melts at ~1450 degrees C. The addition of large amounts of carbon and silicon to C.I. lower the melting point to around 1200 C and make it more fluid than molten steel. Obviously this makes it easier to melt and to pour. The main advantage of cast iron is it's cheap to produce. It also has some desirable properties despite it's brittleness. For example it's easy to cut and carve with machine tools. It's also very heat resistant and excellent at absorbing vibration. For this reason C.I. was commonly used for engine blocks and exhaust manifolds in cars and trucks in the past, (Cast aluminum engine blocks are more common these days because Al is much lighter and conducts heat better.) Cast iron also rusts much more slowly than steel which is why it's still commonly used for pipes. C.I. pipes have been known to last 300 years.
- Q:Explain how you could make plastic sink and steel float?
- plastic can be denser than water. Make it a brick and it sinks. Ships float because they are mostly air - surrounded by steel.
- Q:Has anyone painted their appliences with stainless steel paint? I found on the internet what is called Thomas Liquid stainless steel paint. If you have used it for your kitchen appliences or cabinets, how were the results? How hard was it to apply? Would you recommend it?
- I have never heard of stainless steel paint, but I know that stainless steel is hard to clean and maintain
- Q:Project for school, we're learning about periodic elements and we have to choose an item from our hobbies to research what its made of. Any ideas on steel guitar strings??
- Steel is usually mainly made up of Iron (Fe) element, but it can also include Carbon (C) for a stronger steel or Nickel (Ni) for stainless steel.
- Q:Steel being my favorite type, I just picked up Heart Gold today, my gf got Soul Silver...I was wondering which steel types are available and somewhat easily obtainable in HG (and/or what is the earliest steel type I can get?)
- There aren't many Steel types in the Johto and Kanto regions. You'll have to rely on trading from Sinnoh and Hoenn to get most of the Steel types. In Soul Silver you can get a Skarmory on Rt 43, I believe. Ask your gf to catch you one when she gets there.
- Yes, steel coils are commonly used in HVAC systems. They are used in air conditioning units and heat pumps to transfer heat between the refrigerant and the surrounding air, thereby cooling or heating the space. Steel coils are efficient in heat exchange due to their high thermal conductivity and durability.
- Steel coils can be recycled through a process that involves melting them down in a furnace, removing impurities, and then shaping the molten steel into new coils or other steel products. This recycling method helps conserve resources, reduce waste, and significantly cut down on energy consumption compared to producing steel from raw materials.
- Steel coils are used in the production of conveyor systems as they are formed into various components such as conveyor belts, pulleys, and rollers. These components provide strength, durability, and flexibility to the conveyor system, ensuring smooth movement of materials along the conveyor and enhancing its overall performance.
- Q:I recently got in a car accident with a steel mailbox, on a snowy day. I was wondering if i can do anything since the steel mailbox caused my car to be totaled. Otherwise it would have been fine and would have suffered only minor damage. Anything I can do here to maybe get some money back? Thanks!
- Let me get this straight. You were driving too fast for conditions, lost control due to driving too fast, hit a stationary mailbox, car is totaled due to driving too fast for conditions, and you want to be reimbursed? Sorry, you are dead wrong. It is your duty to maintain control of your car at all times. If there was any damage to the mailbox, you are the one liable.
- Q:How are steel tape measures installed?
- The spring piece is fixed on the shaft, the other end is connected with the measuring tape core, fixed tape shell with a shaft, the spring plate and a circle around the axis of the ruler core, wrapped after the ruler core extends from the outer end of the incision length of the shell, gently pull, the spring is tightened, the pull out the part from the incision and then removed around the shaft, then gently pull out, and then put the ruler core tied to the shaft, removed from the incision so repeatedly, until the spring to put all the ruler core recovery. Then a cotter pin on the central shaft installed on the lid, will tighten the screws.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like